Adultery.

Sex offender joe

I feel it's alright to hunt strange ***** while in a different town or country, no one is the wiser....but i stick to prostitutes, no strings attached.

Sex offender joe said:
I feel it's alright to hunt strange ***** while in a different town or country, no one is the wiser....but i stick to prostitutes, no strings attached.
I can get you some strange *****. Just stomp your foot two times and she'll a come runing.

Caught or not, you have no right to put your partners health at risk without their knowledge. And you have no right to make them live a lie without giving them a choice if they choose to live with a cheater or not.

Sex offender joe said:
but i stick to prostitutes, no strings attached.

Then you've reached the baseboard bottom skeez-shitbag whores. I never stick to my prostitutes and I never tie them down.

phreakwars said:
Thou shalt not get caught.

Ahhh... the Eleventh Commandment.

It was followed by the little-known Twelfth Commandment; "Thou shalt never cast thine seed upon thy wife's face.".

RoyalOrleans said:
Ahhh... the Eleventh Commandment.

It was followed by the little-known Twelfth Commandment; "Thou shalt never cast thine seed upon thy wife's face.".

Does it say anything about "thy neighbor's wife's face?"

Sex offender joe said:
I did lethalfind,toriallen and angie in a dirty threesome....... am i bad???

Sex offender joe said:

Personally, I'm all up for open marriages as long as both individuals know about the situation and there are reassurances made to prevent the spread of STDs (testing and safe sex).

I think it's a great way to bring new sexual excitement to a relationship and hey, it's fun. In america today, majority, and yes majority, of marriages have one of the individuals cheat on the other individual.

What to do about it? Why make it cheating? Allow both individuals to sexually explore their world, with honesty, and be able to bring back their discoveries to the bedroom. Further, it allows both people to appreciate the person that they are married to better.

Maybe this was a little to "liberating" for most people who read this...

Peace said:
Personally, I'm all up for open marriages as long as both individuals know about the situation and there are reassurances made to prevent the spread of STDs (testing and safe sex).

I think it's a great way to bring new sexual excitement to a relationship and hey, it's fun. In america today, majority, and yes majority, of marriages have one of the individuals cheat on the other individual.

What to do about it? Why make it cheating? Allow both individuals to sexually explore their world, with honesty, and be able to bring back their discoveries to the bedroom. Further, it allows both people to appreciate the person that they are married to better.

Maybe this was a little to "liberating" for most people who read this...
Because most people are not only looking for sex but for the perfect partner. You start screwing around and the next thing you know, your divorced.

I never during my previous post did I ever mention that I wanted an open marriage. I just said that it's something that people should start to consider.

I agree that relationships aren't about sex. The perfect relationship is one that is based off of mutual understanding, respect, and unconditional love. But sexual drive is something that needs to be understood and respected.

To sexually desire someone other than the one you're married to is not unnatural . Considering that most animals have multiple mates, we do have animal instincts that cause us to desire more than one mate. It makes sense in the genetic sense. We're trying to spread out genes as far and wide as we possibly can. From an evolutionary standpoint, it's part of our genes to desire to have as much sex with a variety of individuals.

However, we are human too. There are sensations that go beyond the animal instincts. We desire commitment and love.

It doesnt' change the fact that a huge percentage of the population commits adultery. And majority of them state after the fact that they still love their committed partner more than the individual they slept with. And it still tears apart many marriages that would have been otherwise healthy.

Not all people can make that sexual commitment. For those individuals, sorta like the guy who started this topics, if his partner was open to the idea, an open marriage would be very healthy.

Sexual pleasure need not be emotional. It can be purely physical.

My post isn't asking for all individuals to have an open marriage. For many people, a one-on-one continuous eternal relationship is a reality.

However, for those whose eyes wander. Instead of hiding the situation, why not be honest about it and find someone who can also create an open relationship.

Peace said:
Sexual pleasure need not be emotional. It can be purely physical.
I never put anything in a box and tell you what it is but your wrong here.
We as a mammal breed with one for life. That

Back