All I ask of you !!

phreakwars

Just remember any time you wish to have a topic/poll MOVED into this forum, you do it in a PVT message to one of the MODS, or IN A POST IN HERE !!

This is simply because its hard to read EVERY topic, and there is a chance we might miss the request.

Just makes it a little easier for us, so I'm sure you guys understand.

Also PLEASE understand, that we moderate ONLY out in the regular member forums,(Feel free to brown nose me, or Hugh or RO, or even Tori in the regular forums, were here to help you make other members lives a living hell !!):p , if you guys have a PERSONAL grief with each other about ANYTHING, you either IDIOT BOX poll each other, or keep the damn fight in only 1 post for your fellow PREMIUMS courtesy.

Any problems in here, go DIRECTLY to Bob Schwarz, NOT BY PVT MESSAGE, BUT BY OPEN POST. I am NOT gonna choose sides with ANYBODY in here, if anything gets to a point where a member in HERE gets to be too distracting for a FELLOW paying member, I'm sure Mr. Schwarz will be MORE THEN HAPPY to discuss the issue IN THIS FORUM WITH FELLOW PAYING MEMBERS.

It's your own INTERNAL justice system amongst each other.

YOU DISCUSS YOUR GRIEF OPENLY AMONGST PREMIUMS/MODS/ADMIN

More features will be coming soon, that I am guessing we will give ONLY YOU PREMIUMS exclusive first look and privlages to see.

I can't give any more details, so please don't ask .

Other then that, enjoy your new forum, and thanks for the $12 bucks...

Bob's starting to get a beer gut as of late....er... that is... its getting BIGGER !!

BTW, in HERE only, you can call me Eric if you wish.

Awesome...I like the ideas. Call me Dante by the way. :D

And yes it is my actual name. I did not steal the name from Devil May Cry. Some ****ing moron actually thought I did this...

Heres a TIP for you all, as it pertains to polls, CREATE THEM in this forum, and let us move it when the poll is setup the way you like for the rest of the GF members.

We will all be sure to give it a Professional Quality seal of approval before moving it into regular forums.

So in effect, we will be helping GF out by creating TOPIC WORTHY posts and polls, and letting them find there place in google as we archive them in the piss pot.

That way if you wanna add ****ed up pictures, or crazy ass ****, we can get that going BEFORE the official poll, and edit it/ final cut the topic before releasing it to general members.

Concider your PREMIUM memberships, an entry into the CONGRESS of GF members.

Its good to be the premium !!:D

angie said:
Good ****. I like!
You may call me Jen.

then where does angie come in? :)

Vito here...and i think im loving this!!!!!

crap that sounds like a mcdonalds commercial!

EEP! I think Phreak suits you better. I am Tizz (Ya I know I suck at nicks but if I don't use tizz I forget who I am LOL)

Good Ideas! I'll be lookin' forward to see what may come of all of this. I never get called by my first name (military) so you can call me 8 Ball or 8 or Balls. Whatever, you decide.

Well my husband usually says hey bitch or hey you....No im kidding But really Gray is good, last names are better to go by if you hate your first.

Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Brasky chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews

Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'.

Sis I ever tell ya abouth teh time I watched Brasky wrassle an aligator while giving a lecture on quantum physics and pouring a shot of Whickey (without spilling a drop) Then reached out with his spare foot to catch a baby bird that had fallen from it's nest?

Oh my, what a nice new area.
My name is Surface (I don't much use my first name, and it used to be a part of my signature).
I'm actually really excited to see who the new mods are gonna be.

And the Brasky stuff... I'm gonna have to find some now.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Oh my, what a nice new area.
My name is Surface (I don't much use my first name, and it used to be a part of my signature).
I'm actually really excited to see who the new mods are gonna be.

And the Brasky stuff... I'm gonna have to find some now.

Yea it is kinda fun to see everyone pump up their posts in hopes to be a moderator....Yea im guilty of it too...but only in being more of an ass than i usually am.

Didnt they already choose one who was a legacy member?

Back