Anti-Rape Condom Unveiled

Oh my god...I think it's a good idea, but some ****ed up things might happen with it. What if some bitch gets pissed off at her husband and yeah...Wow.. :cool:

I loved this:

Ehlers, who showed off a prototype on Wednesday, said women had tried it for comfort and it had been tested on a plastic male model but not yet on a live man. Production was planned to start next year.

I don't think they are going to find too many "live men" willing to test it.

Looks rather uncomfortable for the girl...
I have seen this before and was surprised that rape was a large enough problem in South Africa to warrant all of the women walking around with these in. It also seems that if they became popular, men would wise up to their existence and check before proceeding.

I will admit that I might have gone to more frat parties in college if I had one of those, but I can't see myself wearing anytrhing like that on a daily basis. I hate tampons for crying out loud.

Seriously. It doesn't look very comfortable. :rolleyes: ...For anyone :p

Ehlers, who showed off a prototype on Wednesday, said women had tried it for comfort and it had been tested on a plastic male model but not yet on a live man. Production was planned to start next year.

I don't think they are going to find too many "live men" willing to test it.

Which is exactly why we should keep pedophiles around. :D

That would be the ultimate punishment.

There is also the "in the wrong hands" theory

If your boyfriend broke up with you or what not and you slapped one of those suckers on and then had a "after break sex "moment...then filed charges because you are pissed...

it indeed would be found and an innocent person may get charged ....

its a great idea, granted, but with all the screwed up people in thei world i can see it doing some harm as well

There is also the "in the wrong hands" theory

If your boyfriend broke up with you or what not and you slapped one of those suckers on and then had a "after break sex "moment...then filed charges because you are pissed...

it indeed would be found and an innocent person may get charged ....

Very, very true. There are some ****ed up people out there. But, in a situation such as that, you could probably prove you were set up. Especially if other people knew you had been seeing "the accused."

cynthiaa89 said:
Very, very true. There are some ****ed up people out there. But, in a situation such as that, you could probably prove you were set up. Especially if other people knew you had been seeing "the accused."

but the date rape theory....that is very real and does happen. And can be eaisly fabricated..

and now with some extra proof...seems a scary thought. (one of those little things that makes me thank god im gay :) )

I personally wouldn't be able to do it, since I have problems putting anything into my vagina, but... It's a pretty interesting idea.

Easily abused, though. I can definitely see myself in a spiteful mood putting one of those on, seducing a random stranger, and running off cackling into the night...

I think this is a great invention if is practical and comfortable enough for the woman.

I'm sure if this is ever used we will later hear about the rapist suing the victim like you hear about burglars that break into someones house, fall down the stairs, break their leg and then sue the homeowner.

God I ****ing Hate Frivilous Lawsuits and The Scum Sucking Lawyers Responsible For Filing Them.

This is a great concept! Rip of the mans penis. What ever happen to a gun permit? LMAO . Whatever works i guess?

funny they would need this first in south africa.... Next they're going to try it out in LA, then Detroit...

Richard Owl Mirror said:
Your comment wouldn't have a tinge of racism weaved through it now would it ?
Race is irrelevant. High crime rates, high rates of rape are what matter. And if those areas happen to also have a high population of blacks, then so be it.

angie said:
Race is irrelevant. High crime rates, high rates of rape are what matter. And if those areas happen to also have a high population of blacks, then so be it.
Your parents taught you well! But ask yourself this? If they had read this thread before you were born. You would not be here. Blah Blah...

sixes said:
Your parents taught you well! But ask yourself this? If they had read this thread before you were born. You would not be here. Blah Blah...
Your lack of rational thought never ceases to amaze me.

Back