What reminds you of me

• Total voters

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
Azem

25 march

me and cb7 broke up :(

its g-friday and i didnt do crap

i dont go to skool until tuesday cuz of our modified spring break. Im some what bored to death. Ive been talkin to xrockin...thanks man shes keeping me from being board to what i say death. eh some dude named w_t_ tried to provoke me. do u know him? i finished reading the Giver. I was kind of pissed. becuase the ending wasn't so hot. IM listenin to scars from p roach. my lpf remix is a pain. i make good remixes nonintenitally. so all of them dont quallify for the remix albumn. well ill post somethin l8er for all my internet fans.....lots of love(not in a gay way)
Azem

azemkamikaze03 said:
25 march

i dont go to skool until tuesday cuz of our modified spring break. Im some what bored to death. Ive been talkin to xrockin...thanks man shes keeping me from being board to what i say death. eh some dude named w_t_ tried to provoke me. do u know him? i finished reading the Giver. I was kind of pissed. becuase the ending wasn't so hot. IM listenin to scars from p roach. my lpf remix is a pain. i make good remixes nointenitally. so all of them dont quallify for the remix albumn. well ill post somethin l8er for all my internet fans.....lots of love(not in a gay way)
Azem
wow azem sounds like you hada bad day..

**Hugs azem ***

hope you have a better day tomorrow

thank you for the concern lpp. one problem. i dont do hugs. ask aussie. ask ss1. ask the girsl at my skool. hugs..eh no good. BUT u can pat me on the back or give me money as a substitute. Money is always great.

azemkamikaze03 said:
thank you for the concern lpp. one problem. i dont do hugs. ask aussie. ask ss1. ask the girsl at my skool. hugs..eh no good. BUT u can pat me on the back or give me money as a substitute. Money is always great.

***Backs up and pats azem on the back***

Good Friday has to be the most boring day of the year. Nothing is open, nothing special going on, nothing nothing!
Hope you have a better day tomorrow :p

thanks misery. Good Friday i guess isnt really sapossed to be great though

Lpp-thankyou verymuch for the pat. A sense no a flushing power has seduced me now. It motivated me to go downstairs and recieve a gl-ass of water. in doing this I was able to cure my thirst enabling me to feel better. I appriciate you menaingful Pat On The Back

its too bad you guys broke up... if you dont' mind me asking.. why did yall brake up!? wow.. i hope it all gets better (i really do)..
im 14 too i will be 15 in August.... but its all spiffy.. cuz im in a good mood.. i hope you get into a good mood as well... you should go see Constantine.. its good.. really good.. i saw it.. so yea...
hahahaha.. i picked the last one.. i don't realy of a lieing disorder (much) but like yea iv never seen you.. but like ppl are sexi by their personality.. so yea.. LPP, MSG, and few others are sexi b*tches too..so its all spiffy again!

hahaha! eh

March uhhh 2day

Ok i woke up to my fone ringing nonstop. I was trying to avoid it but i couldnt sleep(i slept till 11.sumtin AM) I decided to celebrate my morning awakening w/ a miniture pizza whihc is still in the oven. Yeah I talked to MK last night about something if he hasnt told u ill wait. Uh if u think im just some fat blob that sits in his underwear infront of the cpu screene..your probaly rihgt...wait no ur wrong. I do have some sort of life. I just never seem to take advantage of it. i guess i could go chill w/ my friends i just never take advantage of it. but now that im single i feel i will. Before i was afriad i might do somthing...bad. now ****! Ok whoever said im a sexy biotch is totaly rigWrong.even though its winnning. imtheonethatfalls....im so offeneded...wait no im not u apologized. uh misery is the closest to correct..lol i think. eh ill update this bitch l8er

LPpinkfreak821 said:
its too bad you guys broke up... if you dont' mind me asking.. why did yall brake up!? wow.. i hope it all gets better (i really do)..
im 14 too i will be 15 in August.... but its all spiffy.. cuz im in a good mood.. i hope you get into a good mood as well... you should go see Constantine.. its good.. really good.. i saw it.. so yea...
hahahaha.. i picked the last one.. i don't realy of a lieing disorder (much) but like yea iv never seen you.. but like ppl are sexi by their personality.. so yea.. LPP, MSG, and few others are sexi b*tches too..so its all spiffy again!

yes yes yes! im one sexy Biocth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we broke up well i think cuz things just got old after 6months

azemkamikaze03 said:
25 march

i dont go to skool until tuesday cuz of our modified spring break. Im some what bored to death. Ive been talkin to xrockin...thanks man shes keeping me from being board to what i say death. eh some dude named w_t_ tried to provoke me. do u know him? i finished reading the Giver. I was kind of pissed. becuase the ending wasn't so hot. IM listenin to scars from p roach. my lpf remix is a pain. i make good remixes nonintenitally. so all of them dont quallify for the remix albumn. well ill post somethin l8er for all my internet fans.....lots of love(not in a gay way)
Azem
I´m really sorry u guys broke up,I hope u are feeling a bit better,and so CB7 but at least u both are still friends,right?