Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
hehehe i would have looked there too, and under the matress... hmmmm... lol.... well im sorry that there was a missunderstanding at skool... i know what the missunderstnding was, and it happens ALL the time at my skool to...

azemkamikaze03 said:
Yeahhhh baby, heh heh, yeahh!

Back again (that's right) Luda! Ha ha ha ha (Feel this)
It gets meaner and meaner each time baby
Feelin real good too (holla at 'em man) What up Uncle 'Face! (Yeah)
I'm a bull in this industry man (tell 'em)
Some would rather run down and get one cow (nah)
I think I'd rather walk down and get 'em all
You know what I'm talkin 'bout right? Look

[Verse 1]
I'm never goin nowhere so don't try me
My music sticks in fans veins like an IV
Flows poison like Ivy, oh they grimy
Already offers on my 6th album from labels tryin to sign me
Respected highly, HIIII MR. O'REILLY
Hope all is well, kiss the plantiff and the wifey
Drove through the window, the industry super sized me
Now the girls see me and a river's what they cry me
I'm on the rise, so many people despise me
Got party ammunition for those tryin to surprise me (surprise!)
It's a celebration and everyone should invite me
Roll with the crew or meet the bottom of our Nikes (blaow!)
Explorer like Dora these swipers can't swipe me
My whole aura's so MEAN in my white tee
Nobody light-skinded reppin harder since Ice-T
You disagree, take the Tyson approach and bite me!

[Chorus]
Whoa! Don't slip up or get got! (Why not man?)
I'm comin for that number one spot! (Alright)
Rappers swearin they on top! (Nuh uh, uh uh)
But I'm comin' for they number one spot! (Alright man)
Scheme scheme, plot plot (say WHAT?)
I'm comin for that number one spot! (Woo, hey)
Keep it goin it won't stop! (What you doin man?)
I'm comin for that number one spot!

[Verse 2]
Yes indeed, Ludacris I'm hotter than Nevada
Ready to break the steerin column on yo' Impala
If I get caught, bail out, po'-po' I tell 'em holla
In court I never show up, like Austin Powers fa-zha
Father, father, and hey I love gold
But can buy anything I want from the records I've sold
Jacuzzi's hot, Cristal is so cold
Neighbors catch contacts, from the blunts that I've rolled
A pig in a blanket, a smoke and a pancake
Drop albums non-stop once a year for my fans sake
I crush mics until my hand breaks
Then shag now and shag later 'til these women can't stand straight
The Luda-meister got 'em feelin so randy
I'm +XXL+ so I call 'em my +Eye Candy+
Brush my shoulder and I, pop my collar
Cause I'm worth a million ga-zillion fa-fillion dollars

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Causin lyrical disasters, it's the master
Make music for Mini-Me's, models and Fat Bastards
These women tryin yo get me out my Pelle Pelle
They strip off my clothes and tell me, "Get in my belly!"
Stay on the track, hit the ground runnin like Flo-Jo
Sent back in time and I've never lost my mojo
Ladies and gentlemen ahh, boys and girls
Ludacris sent down to take over the whole world!

[Chorus]
OMG.. you got all the lyrics.. thats rocks.. Ludacris!.. but you forgot the last part POTION..
.hey shorty what it is.. .....*future*
hey baby i got the potion take a sip of this and put your back in motion!..

underwear.. matresses.. did i miss something!?.... i want to know.. but i dont' wanna know.. ne who.. whats been poppin AZEM!?

2day....

Well the morning alarm awakened me. I produced a little bit of energy to slam down on the snooze. I was able to sleep like an hour and half extra. I woke up got a tie and some semi-dressy clothes. But on my hair do and brushed my teeth. The light shimmered on my eyes. A type of shimmer I only see when life is good. I took a deep breath and stepped out into the cold winter morning. I fixed my tie and waited for the bus. Lynell and chennel kept me company while I waited for the bus. I got on and was greeted to the noise and chatter filled bus. I sat donw and notice Emily sitting there she stared into the eyes of me for about two seconds enough for me. Her hair was fancied in a way that some seduced me into loving her. But i realized then that tis was not love I felt just mere childish feelings. She was mearly a girl who carried the looks of a Goddess. But that time passed. The next thing I knew I was at my locker turning a combination. Each clank meant I was one step closer to my destination. I walked down the hall w/ ppl saying Hi to me. My day was begging good.

azemkamikaze03 said:
in dvd cases

OoOOo THATS SMART!! lol well i keep my personal notebook under my scanner or under my bed...that is when im at home..i take it where ever i go...i use it to write songs, poems, write my thoughts or just draw. :)

Sometimes i feel bad. Like cb7 seems so depressed, and I seem like im not. She acts like i dont care that we broke up. Its not tru..i just try to forget about it. Ya know? Not let eat me away. But i guess i shouldnt do it. Yeah....its tuff. but hell im movin on with life. Im 14 i gosta whole life to live. it been 2 weeks almost...maybe even three...im trying to move on...britt gets mad that i dont call but it just isnt the same...i try to help but it never works so why do i bother...i care for her..but she doesnt wanna hear it!...lol.....well hell...i tried eh?

hello Azem you are my new fav. person.. lol.. thanks for posting the lyrics to Splash Waterfalls in my journal... hehehe. YOU ROCK..... yea thats smart hide you *stuff* in a dvd case.. what if you mom goes to get a dvd out of your room.. just in curosity to see what it is.. i dont' have *dirty* things in my room.. i need them.. all my personal poems, songs, thoughts etc are locked away..lol.. guess what!!.. SCARS is on.. lol..
im really sorry about the whole CB7 ordeal if thats what i should call it.. sometimes its wierd because one person wants to move on and the other would rather hold on.. nothing against anyone but you just gotta move on you cant hold on.. its not healthy... you have to face that facts.. its over. .and don't be sad that it is. be happy that is happened.. you know.!?

yeah thanks!

well today..ive talked to courtney...she got me hooked on a group called HelloGoodBye. They are like pop/rock/indie. i like em. I burnt her and me a cd. They are preety good. Its music u can dance to...to have fun.im listenin to stan live right now!!!! talkin to courtney and rearranging my music file lol

I burned courtney the hellogoodbye cd.....heres a link if u wanna hear there musci...see if u like em http://www.purevolume.com/hellogoodbye on friday i guess im going to the movies....jessica wanted me to go again...i guess megan and chad are coming..we are going to watch fever pitch cuz there isnt anything else to really watch.. If chad deosnt go and niether does megan...im going to ask courtney or ben....cuz i dont want it to feel like a date

LPpinkfreak821 said:
why dont u just go out on a date..well... i guess thats not my place to say anything.. so yea i'll shut up now.. im glad you liked my poems.. so how are you doing today!?
Well i dont want to go with her by myself. I dont wanna date her. Just going together would seem to much like date.

flow1

A to da Z dont forget the ****in M
Im Azem reppin the southside for eva men
I make niggas think twice before they pull out a gun
once i **** and load you'll be holyier than a nun.
Im the best their is. i gosta right to brag
impal a ****a fo actin like a fag
try out style me see how it goes
ur flow is so sissy ur officially my hoe
I made a white boi black cuz my
flows they burn
niggas keep talkin **** they neva eva lern
That azem is to tight opponents they quit
my words so scary
it'd make even the constipated ****!!!!!!!!

this is a freestyl i did recently

soon ill post audio