Believe Me released

When I fist heard it I was actually quite surprised at the chorus, definatly not what I had expected. It is kinda poppy, but I guess it does grow on you after a while. But Petrified is still the best so far.

It's like...N*SYNC....with...rap...and...Mike Shinoda.
Grow on you? I think not. I cried when I first heard this song, what kind of horrible nightmare is this song stemmed from? PLEASE, take it back!!!!
Sorry, Mike. I tried, I really did.

meteora500 said:
When I fist heard it I was actually quite surprised at the chorus, definatly not what I had expected. It is kinda poppy, but I guess it does grow on you after a while. But Petrified is still the best so far.
exactly right.

Someone said something about ITE at the beginning, yeah there's definately this piano hook that play in the beginning, I think they flipped/reversed/sampled or something they piano from ITE.

acdcrules04 said:
oh god oh god oh god..... it sound's like the backstreet boys AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no, bad mike! wtf...

OMG OMG OMG!!!Yesterday when I was listening to the song I was thinking the same thing!!!!:eek:I just didn´t want to posted in case any1 started to bash me,lol but yea it kinda reminds me of BSB XD.
But other than that the song is pretty kool :)

Thanks.

And about the chorus being soft, come on, Mike's been soft with LP, fx. in Numb, why can't he be a little soft in one song on his own?

I clearly remember that almost everyone was like omg! numb is totally da kewlest roflmao!!!!111oneone

And when Mike goes soft on a chorus in one song, so many people get so crazy.

Well Mike does have a great voice, and voila! we have him singing.

Ok, very well Matt, but this song pwns Numb fx. if you ask me. Numb's IMO way too soft and sounds so poppy, this is not poppier than Numb.

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Yeah I think Fribs is right about the ITE bit at the beginning.
That was meeee who originally said that! >.< lmao :p

Anyway... Its growing on me, I kinda like it now... Its still my least favorite of the 3 songs weve got.

Back