Better than Chester?

That's actually um, very contradicting, because Linkin Park's stuff sounds very very poor compared to their album stuff because they just can't replicate live what they do in the studio. Come on, you have a brain, try to use it a little more than your lips.

Technically it'd be his finger tips. He didn't vocally express his opinion. He typed it.

Chester is the best out now for sure! A CD I like though that a lot of LP lovers might also like is the "Chuck" album from Sum 41... It's much different than their first stuff on All Killer No Filler... check it out, see what you think! Try the song "The Bitter End" it has a real nice guitar solo

I don't remember what the Bitter end solo sounds like but it's probably very Kirk Hammet-ish, since they stole the whole song from Metallica. the song they stole is Battery.
they basically took Battery and redid it to a crappy cliché pop-punk song with different lyrics

oh ok

I am going to download "Battery" right now because I want to hear which song they stole. That is pretty gay that they stole it though.

Do you think theres a singer in today's rock music industry who is better than him and has the similiar style....i can't find any.....for people that are gonna say Gerard Way go to hell.. I love MCR but he can't sing for jack **** and I'm kinda disappointed that Chester said in an interview that he's one of the best singers rite nw....so yea back to the question..what are your thoughts

I was gonna say the lead singer of AFI and MCR. Couldn't choose. Did this come out of my little comment in the other thread abot how Chester is the next Gerard Way?

okay technically not stole, but the rhythm, style, texture, structure, vocals (and I'd bet on the melodies as well) are the same...

Back