Biblical Contradictions for AIG

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
The Koran is the word of Satan! If you need proof, try 9/11

LMAO!!! Your book is the one that advises evil.Slay infants and non-virginal women,buy slaves from nations around you.And I've even found a new verse that shows what a hypocrite you are when you speak of oppressing women.

1 corinthians:11:3
But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and God the head of Christ.

Your bible fully claims that a husband is the head of his wife.Isn't this showing unequality?Ok if this doesn't proove my point I think we should move a couple of verses down.

A man, on the other hand, should not cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;
7-8

Clearly these verses show that the men in christianity are viewed higher than women in front of God.And it says the woman is just the glory of man,while man is the glory of God.
No wonder your women(the majority) are just there to please you.They have to mould themselves to become the ''image of your expectations''.You'll find a naked woman plastered everywhere advertising a product.The newspapers,magazines.EVERYWHERE!!! Why's that? This is what true oppression is.

Allah clearly states in the Quran that men and women are equal in front of Him.No-one is higher than anyone.
I'm sorry sweety,instead of screaming that Islam is evil,take a closer look and compare.9/11 was not the cause of religion,just like the Iraq war is not about religion.It's all about personal gain and greed.

Something else I wanna show you that makes you MRIH the biggest hypocrite in this world.

The previous contradiction I stated about the ''walking stick''.You gave the stupid explanation that Mark is not an apostle.So now what? You won't believe his part in the bible? Isn't this picking the parts you like and throwing away the rest?
You accused me of not being a good muslim and said that I pick the parts I like from the Quran.But isn't that what you're doing when you disregard the sayings of Mark?

hugo said:
Ye of little faith. It is not your fault. Ye have yet to see the Great Goomba turn water into Shiner beer.

Maybe so...But YOU haven't seen the Great and Powerful CES turn beer into piss water! :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
LMAO!!! Your book is the one that advises evil.Slay infants and non-virginal women,buy slaves from nations around you.And I've even found a new verse that shows what a hypocrite you are when you speak of oppressing women.

But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and God the head of Christ.

Your bible fully claims that a husband is the head of his wife.Isn't this showing unequality?Ok if this doesn't proove my point I think we should move a couple of verses down.

A man, on the other hand, should not cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;
7-8

Clearly these verses show that the men in christianity are viewed higher than women in front of God.And it says the woman is just the glory of man,while man is the glory of God.
No wonder your women(the majority) are just there to please you.They have to mould themselves to become the ''image of your expectations''.You'll find a naked woman plastered everywhere advertising a product.The newspapers,magazines.EVERYWHERE!!! Why's that? This is what true oppression is.

Allah clearly states in the Quran that men and women are equal in front of Him.No-one is higher than anyone.
I'm sorry sweety,instead of screaming that Islam is evil,take a closer look and compare.9/11 was not the cause of religion,just like the Iraq war is not about religion.It's all about personal gain and greed.

Wow i like all of that...surprised too

But i have been told muslims are allowed to have more then one wife and can beat them...whats that all about?

Gray~Gal said:
Wow i like all of that...surprised too

But i have been told muslims are allowed to have more then one wife and can beat them...whats that all about?

You need to understand that there are set limits in every aspect of Islam?
If a woman is being faithless to her husband,she is clearly wrong right?
So the husband has to first talk to her about it,if she doesn't listen he should warn her,if she still doesn't listen then he has the right to correct her.But death or beating her with any part of your body is not allowed.The Prophet(pbuh) said a small branch is the only option.
If you ask any muslim woman,you'll find she has no problem with these conditions,because as a muslim woman the first requirement needed of you is to protect your chastity.That is why you'll find almost no muslim woman commiting adultary.I'm not saying that non of them do so,and if they do commit adultary they have automatically broken the oath they made to God by embracing Islam.

About the number of wives a muslim man can have.It's not just a matter of him going out and marrying any number he likes.Again there is a limit to how many wives he can have and the conditions in which he gets more than one wife.First of all he can never marry more than one wife if he doesn't have the means of providing for them.Second,he can't marry more than one wife if he's not gonna treat them all equally.The limit is 4 wives.I have a cousin living in Norway that just married a man who already had 3 wives.At first even we were shocked,but she explained and told us she is very much happy with the arrangement and they live in harmony.He treats them all well and provides for each one equally.
But as soon as the man begins to treat them unfairly,they have the right to be divorced from him.
I'm not an expert on these type of question,but i've told you what little I know and I hope it helps you a little.And I hope you won't become of those that has a negative opinion immediately without understanding.I'm sure you're not anyway,cos you actually asked. :)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
So when was the last time you even heard of this happening by Christians? When were Christians ever justifying these acts with these verses? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about... If this was indeed fundamental doctrine as you erroneously claim, don't you think it would be a bit more apparent? Like your mujahadeen suicide bombing everything that isn't nailed dowm?

Not exactly, but it is open to interpretation... BUt I find it real funny coming from a muslim. :rolleyes: Islam is the ultimate "guy" religion ever!

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 7-8

It is clear that everyone is to humble themselves before God... and at anyrate doesn't the koran advise beating women because they are inherently evil?

pig-**** 4:34 Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

I don't think so.... You don't know **** about pig-****!

Oh yeah, got anything else besides a blanket statement for proof, or are we to believe the conjecture of an idiot?

Something else I wanna show you that makes you MRIH the biggest hypocrite in this world.
This is gonna be a hoot.

The previous contradiction I stated about the ''walking stick''.You gave the stupid explanation that Mark is not an apostle.
That was not the explanation you illerate african! go back and read abot the greek words used in both verses.

So now what? You won't believe his part in the bible? Isn't this picking the parts you like and throwing away the rest?
Absolutely not! That was not meant for you but for any rational person who might happen across the discussion, for you suffice it to say that something was lost in the translation.

You accused me of not being a good muslim and said that I pick the parts I like from the Quran.But isn't that what you're doing when you disregard the sayings of Mark?
No, I commend you for being a "bad" muslim, because if you were a "good" muslim you'd be "striking off the heads" of everyone around you!

Not exactly, but it is open to interpretation... BUt I find it real funny coming from a muslim. :rolleyes: Islam is the ultimate "guy" religion ever!

Oh my,how clueless you are.You really think that a woman would choose a religion that doesn't have anything in it for her? Islam shows that men and women are equal in front of God.It's your religion that says that men are the glory of God and women are the glory of men.

''Verily,the Muslim men and muslim women,the believing men and women,the men and women who are obedient(to Allah),the men and women who are truthful,the men and women who are patient,the men and women who are humble,the men and women who give Sadaqat(charity),the men and women who observe saum(fast),the men and women who guard their chastity and men and women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues.Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward.''33:35

Sweety,in the Quran Allah says he will reward both the men and the women.So I really think you should think twice before you speak.

It is clear that everyone is to humble themselves before God... and at anyrate doesn't the koran advise beating women because they are inherently evil?

No what was clear in that verse is that men are the glory of God and women are the glory of man.How unfair is that?I would think everyone would want to be the glory of God.Is it not true that women are viewed as evil in your religion because of ''Eve's sin''?
Don't turn things around.

Oh plus I'm sorry I didn't add this verse from your bible:

1 Corinthians:11:9
nor was man created for woman, but woman for man;

So women are created just for men.How very sweet.

Oh yeah, got anything else besides a blanket statement for proof, or are we to believe the conjecture of an idiot?

9/11 was used to scare american citizens into agreeing with Bush to attack innocent countries.Your government is ****ed up and are just a bunch of liars.
It's just a shame you're blind to it.

That was not the explanation you illerate african!

Yes,I'm very ''Illerate'' Mr MRIH. :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You need to understand that there are set limits in every aspect of Islam?
If a woman is being faithless to her husband,she is clearly wrong right?
So the husband has to first talk to her about it,if she doesn't listen he should warn her,if she still doesn't listen then he has the right to correct her.But death or beating her with any part of your body is not allowed.The Prophet(pbuh) said a small branch is the only option.
If you ask any muslim woman,you'll find she has no problem with these conditions,because as a muslim woman the first requirement needed of you is to protect your chastity.That is why you'll find almost no muslim woman commiting adultary.I'm not saying that non of them do so,and if they do commit adultary they have automatically broken the oath they made to God by embracing Islam.

About the number of wives a muslim man can have.It's not just a matter of him going out and marrying any number he likes.Again there is a limit to how many wives he can have and the conditions in which he gets more than one wife.First of all he can never marry more than one wife if he doesn't have the means of providing for them.Second,he can't marry more than one wife if he's not gonna treat them all equally.The limit is 4 wives.I have a cousin living in Norway that just married a man who already had 3 wives.At first even we were shocked,but she explained and told us she is very much happy with the arrangement and they live in harmony.He treats them all well and provides for each one equally.
But as soon as the man begins to treat them unfairly,they have the right to be divorced from him.
I'm not an expert on these type of question,but i've told you what little I know and I hope it helps you a little.And I hope you won't become of those that has a negative opinion immediately without understanding.I'm sure you're not anyway,cos you actually asked. :)

Wow...i guess muslim women dont care about sharing....I PERSONALLY AINT SHARING. I would be all over a bitch thinking she is as important to my man as i am. I couldnt do it. Are you willing to share your husband after you are married one day?

Gray~Gal said:
Wow...i guess muslim women dont care about sharing....I PERSONALLY AINT SHARING. I would be all over a bitch thinking she is as important to my man as i am. I couldnt do it. Are you willing to share your husband after you are married one day?

Personally NO,but most women are stronger than me i guess.lol

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh my,how clueless you are.You really think that a woman would choose a religion that doesn't have anything in it for her? Islam shows that men and women are equal in front of God.It's your religion that says that men are the glory of God and women are the glory of men.

''Verily,the Muslim men and muslim women,the believing men and women,the men and women who are obedient(to Allah),the men and women who are truthful,the men and women who are patient,the men and women who are humble,the men and women who give Sadaqat(charity),the men and women who observe saum(fast),the men and women who guard their chastity and men and women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues.Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward.''33:35
Only after they get the crap beat out of'em...

pig-**** 4:34 Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great

No what was clear in that verse is that men are the glory of God and women are the glory of man.How unfair is that?I would think everyone would want to be the glory of God.Is it not true that women are viewed as evil in your religion because of ''Eve's sin''?
Don't turn things around.
Look who's "turning things around" why it's a damn pig-**** worshipper, surprise, surprise.

9/11 was used to scare american citizens into agreeing with Bush to attack innocent countries.Your government is ****ed up and are just a bunch of liars. It's just a shame you're blind to it.
Enlighten me, oh wise one... with some PROOF!!!!!

Do you even know how to counter a point? Just wondering....

Enlighten me, oh wise one... with some PROOF!!!!!

I don't have proof but I know that governments are just a bunch of liars.
And don't forget they control the media.They'll make you believe what they want you to believe.I'm just saying I wouldn't be suprised if there was something sinister behind the attacks.Your government might have played a big role in it.(just what I think).

I found another interesting contradiction:

Apparently after Jesus ''died'',he was resurrected right? So what I wanna know is who the women told about the empty tomb?

Mark 16:8 says:''Then they went out and fled from the tomb, seized with trembling and bewilderment. They said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.''

So Mark thinks they didn't tell anyone cos they were afraid.Ok then

Mathew 28:8 says:''Then they went away quickly from the tomb, fearful yet overjoyed, and ran to announce this to his disciples''

Oh will ya look at that.Mr Mathew thinks they ran from the tomb and told his disciples.
Oh but there is more.

Luke 24:9 says:''Then they returned from the tomb and announced all these things to the eleven and to all the others. ''

So Mark says they said nothing to no one,Mathew said they told his disciples and Luke says they told all the others and ''the eleven''.Who's the eleven?

Now let's see what magic Sir John has for us in 20:18:''Mary of Magdala went and announced to the disciples, "I have seen the Lord," and what he told her.''

Now I thought there was more than one woman who saw this tomb according to Mark,Mathew & Luke,but John says that one woman announces it to the others. :confused:

Now MRIH,.How come each one of these guys says something different?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I don't have proof...
big surprise!

I found another interesting contradiction:
I doubt YOU found it because of your literacy problem, but let's see.

So what I wanna know is who the women told about the empty tomb?
Mark 16:8 says:''Then they went out and fled from the tomb, seized with trembling and bewilderment. They said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.''

Mathew 28:8 says:''Then they went away quickly from the tomb, fearful yet overjoyed, and ran to announce this to his disciples"

Luke 24:9 says:''Then they returned from the tomb and announced all these things to the eleven and to all the others. ''

John 20:18:''Mary of Magdala went and announced to the disciples, "I have seen the Lord," and what he told her.''
It is pretty obvious that the two women left and told no one until they reached the 11 disciples.

Now I thought there was more than one woman who saw this tomb according to Mark,Mathew & Luke,but John says that one woman announces it to the others. :confused:
Mary Magdalan was one of the two women there... so what's the problem... John didn't say she was the ONLY one...

Now MRIH,.How come each one of these guys says something different?
They don't... It's like taking four accounts of any event, you'll hear four versions. Like four versions of witnesses to a suicide bombing. 1 guy says he saw "bodies strewn about" then 2nd one says that there was lots of "screaming and panic" then 3rd guy says he "heard a loud boom" and the 4th one said he saw "a body with the chest ripped open". Now which is it were there many bodies or just one, or which noise was there a loud boom or screaming and panic? You need to put all of the accounts together to get a clear picture.

I don't understand why King David is referred to twice as King Bob, Lord of the Chimps in Kings II.

hugo said:
I don't understand why King David is referred to twice as King Bob, Lord of the Chimps in Kings II.
That's so AIG can run around screaming "biblical contradictions" while her beloved islam is killing, maming and raping.

Back