Bids on Silver Dragon

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
I'll Take a Goat(se)

The single most frightening and disturbing part of this photo, is the WEDDING BAND on his left hand. :eek:

Imagine the conversation...

"Honey, grap the camera, I want to show you something..."

Boggles the mind for sure....

Last edited by a moderator:
Cogito Ergo Sum said:
The single most frightening and disturbing part of this photo, is the WEDDING BAND on his left hand. :eek:

Imagine the conversation...

"Honey, grap the camera, I want to show you something..."

Boggles the mind for sure....
As many times as I've seen that Goatse picture, I never noticed the wedding band.

phreakwars said:
As many times as I've seen that Goatse picture, I never noticed the wedding band.

Me either, course every time that picture comes up i have to either turn my head or scale down real fast....never look at it long enough to look at the details.........

But pehaps plugging the whole with a picture would work better? ill bet he is in a forest glade surrounded by birdies and bunnies but i would never know it cuz i cant look at it more than a split second!

ok my last and final offer was flushed down the toilet about 10 minutes ago. I had to take a "silverdragon" and wipe my "the jenn"

phreakwars said:
I just made the pic even more nasty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

See there is a, well non-fuzzy, bunny rabbit just below the forum whore

OK dude that is just NASTY!!!! How could you look at the pic long enough to even paste my face there??? gag One day that damn image will HAVE to go away. puke

EWE!!!!!

tizz said:
OK dude that is just NASTY!!!! How could you look at the pic long enough to even paste my face there??? gag One day that damn image will HAVE to go away. puke

EWE!!!!!
It wasn't easy, so I just looked at the Goatse pic instead. At least you admit your ugly.

phreakwars said:

OKAY! NOBODY POST ANYMORE OF THE ABOVE PICTURE. YES THAT ONE UP THERE! IT'S MAKING TIZZ SICK AND IT'S JUST TERRIBLE AND SHOULDN'T BE POSTED ANYMORE. DON'T DO IT!!! :rolleyes:

GOD DAmmit you people suck!!!! Don't get me wrong, I concede phreak pulled a good funny, but that image is just TOO much to keep plastering all over. Come on now, there are times when I sit here eating and I can't afford a new keyboard and mouse at the moment should I puke on the spot :p

phreakwars said:

OKAY! NOBODY POST ANYMORE OF THE ABOVE PICTURE. YES THAT ONE UP THERE! IT'S MAKING TIZZ SICK AND IT'S JUST TERRIBLE AND SHOULDN'T BE POSTED ANYMORE. DON'T DO IT!!! :rolleyes:
What this one ??

Back