Brandon's Journal

Man ya should go haha I was about to so the same thing!

Anywhoo im about to attend Morgans graduation in about a week and a half Sat May 24th, my ex GF and really close friend. I decided to write her a letter even though im coming I sent this, do ya guys think its good?

Morgan! Holy cow Your about to graduate! Im sure your aware. Lets see..we met I think in 2002, remember those days!? I know you miss them, the constant note giving, secretly following around days of middle school. Now here we are, grown up (kinda) and about to take another step. 6 Years seems like is flown by, and im glad were friends and I hope it stays that way for another billion! ...or however much longer we live!
You may be 232 miles away but your still one of my closest friends and no distance can break that, Congrats girl!
~Brandon

And I had a jam session witht he old Flight by Midnight, we decided to let our old guitarist join us since hes moving in a couple weeks. We decided to throw him on our next live show on the 30th..nobody knows thats going so shh! haha and the song were performing is a song that i havent listened to in a while..Where'd You Go (BBB Mix). Its gonna be interesting!

Nothing like brining back an old band members (not sure how you guys split off), but it always brings back good times (and some bad to probally lol).

Note seems pretty good I hope when I get away from my friend I stay close to them. Its hard to stay close to people who move away.

Thanks guys!
Hi Joooo your back!

Well ive spent my morning so far looking up Mike Shinoda's phone number just because im bored..cant find it but I did like a year ago and we called it, a woman answered but we hung up ha. But that was back then. But now I go to white pages and they took it off! What the heck?! Haha. But I do know he lives in Sherman Oaks, CA XD

Ok just got back from our second ever show...wow we messed up alot. Listen if your in a band dont expect to do the best after not rehearsing for 2 weeks and trying to cram lyrics right before the show haha.
We messed up here and there....both lead singers were sick so I had to do some vocal work which..im not good at, but pulled it off I think..people seemed to have a good response. It was a small thing for a church, about 35-40 people maybe. Had way more energy than our first show though!
Video and Pictures coming soon!

And I walk across the stage Sunday to get my High school diploma..wow I neevr thought I would be sad about leaving school, I guess since alot of my friends are goin other places :(
We'll see..
A larger post tommorow Im so sore right now I cant even stand or sit haha so its a bad delima!

Back