Breakdown Conspiracy's Journal

oh really?

let's just wait:D

Hmm yes.
Im dying to show yal but I dont wana give away the secret or let ppl copy my idea :p

Those nature shots of NZ are damn pretty. Glad you had a great time on your vacation.

Cheers Toxic1,
Im also going to use this pic as part of my art portfolio.
c860bef06da6b04baf37ad4d5fd51169.jpg

Oh and Im again sorry for all that **** I caused in that old thread. :eek:k:

well then i'll start to cover and duck huh? lol

Yup wear your hard hat too.

you have your art protfolia just for fun or do you need it for school or something?
I need it for my Polytech "Graphics And Multimedia" Diploma. Like Art, Drawings, Photography Etc....
EDIT: Ill post a digital version once its all completed.

what a beautiful countryside...nice pic
Yea I actuly took it while walking :p So im quite proud it turned out that nice, and with only a 3 megapixel camera :O

I need it for my Polytech "Graphics And Multimedia" Diploma. Like Art, Drawings, Photography Etc....
EDIT: Ill post a digital version once its all completed.

Yea I actuly took it while walking :p So im quite proud it turned out that nice, and with only a 3 megapixel camera :O
oh! that pwns!!

and yeah sometimes pics turn out quite nice with a 3mp cam

Ok a few more pix from my trip.

c02ad8f61a477a8b4419ba26136c4762.jpg

Myself..looking odd...Jongwoo, Han, Heidi, ???, ???, Julie, ???. Yes I have asian friends... :p

8433821a2704d0e7d6502685c5774f54.jpg

A pic from my friend May. I envy this photo :p

a88bf372aa6b5ffe772b670ec7e2fb4a.jpg

Pure Hotness from Priya (Gandi :D) And Anna-Leah. Priya looks like ZOMG super amazing :'(

LOL

Ok now onto more study :thumbsup:

A lil update:
Currently I am in production of a new song, I don't know if it will end up completed though. But something that will is a new Machinima that i am making with GTA San Andreas. It shall be awesome.
Also, a friend of mine is on a national choir tour, and shes coming to my town on Thursday, so I'm going to go watch. And maybe get a few photos. Oh well onto the days study.....

:thumbsup:

Hey all.
I just got back from a Choir concert. The "Key Cygnetures" Choir are one of the best school choirs in NZ, winning Gold at festivals in Sydney and Hawaii. And my friend is in it touring the country.
They did many cool songs, that of which I dont know the names of. But man they were awseome.
:thumbsup:

33019be54ef9fe3f92f245bcc0811040.jpg

EDIT: Cathedral architecture is the shiz!

Back