Britney Spears: ...Baby One More Time

I thought it was funny because it LOOKED like her **** were about to explode out of that dress and DAVE looked like he was just waiting for it...

She's such white trash. Hard to believe she ain't huffing Marlboro's, wearing a Burger King uniform, living in a dilapidated trailer, and pregnant.

RoyalOrleans said:
She's such white trash. Hard to believe she ain't huffing Marlboro's, wearing a Burger King uniform, living in a dilapidated trailer, and pregnant.

No no no.... she's SWAMP TRASH... she isn't standard white trash!

RoyalOrleans said:

Thats sort of how things were before her Mother figured out how child could sing and dance and put her ass too work.

Lethalfind said:
Thats sort of how things were before her Mother figured out how child could sing and dance and put her ass too work.

She's not attractive, she can't sing, I guess she can dance... what is the big deal about this chick?

I wish she was a slut so she could have my baby too.
Oh well, too bad she's a decent wife who doesn't cheat on her husband like 50%
of the population. At least she has self convidence enough to wear sexy clothes
so that I can atleast image ****ing her sexy body. "Look, but don't touch."

I love Federline. He single-handedly brought down that slut and the way he's goin' he'll be putting her back in the trailer park where she belongs. I hope he gets that Simpson broad next. Pure. Comedic. Gold.

Outlaw2747 said:
She's one of the world's most popular sluts.

Since when did sluts only have sex with their husband? Unless you have proof that she is having sex with a bunch of other guys.
Or has the meaning of the word "slut" changed to mean girls who dress sexy while performing on stage?

According to professional critics,music producers and millions of fans she can sing, she can dance, and she is extremely sexy. Only bitter old shits and jealous bitches think other wise.

wolvesslasher said:
Since when did sluts only have sex with their husband? Unless you have proof that she is having sex with a bunch of other guys.
Or has the meaning of the word "slut" changed to mean girls who dress sexy while performing on stage?

According to professional critics,music producers and millions of fans she can sing, she can dance, and she is extremely sexy. Only bitter old shits and jealous bitches think other wise.

We call here Spitney Breers here in OZ. She has such horrendous acne scars that she is rarely seen in public without pancake makeup. She had a boob job in her teens, claimed to be a virgin when her own boyfriend said she was anything but, and she lip-syncs at every "live" concert she "sings" at. Her voice is synthetically doubled, and modulated, and she hasn't written a single lyric. She is a performer. A bad one at that.

The only thing I'm really thankfull to Britney for, is popularising the flashing of navels, and the lowering of hiplines in jeans and shorts. ;)

builder said:
We call here Spitney Breers here in OZ. She has such horrendous acne scars that she is rarely seen in public without pancake makeup. She had a boob job in her teens, claimed to be a virgin when her own boyfriend said she was anything but, and she lip-syncs at every "live" concert she "sings" at. Her voice is synthetically doubled, and modulated, and she hasn't written a single lyric. She is a performer. A bad one at that.

The only thing I'm really thankfull to Britney for, is popularising the flashing of navels, and the lowering of hiplines in jeans and shorts. ;)

Do you have proof of all the above, or is it all just rumours spread by tabloids.
Plenty of female performers get boob jobs. That's the best way to get guys to attend the concerts since pop music isn't popular among the Male audience.
The rest sound alot like rumours.

wolvesslasher said:
Do you have proof of all the above, or is it all just rumours spread by tabloids.
Plenty of female performers get boob jobs. That's the best way to get guys to attend the concerts since pop music isn't popular among the Male audience.
The rest sound alot like rumours.

I just don't like her. You're probably right about the tabloid ****.

I don't even think she'd be a good ****, and she's gone to lard now anyway. ;)

:mad:
builder said:
I just don't like her. You're probably right about the tabloid ****.

I don't even think she'd be a good ****, and she's gone to lard now anyway. ;)

When you have children 11 months apart, it's hard to get your regular body back. Not that I'm defending her in any way.

Back