Britney Spears: ...Baby One More Time

Whatever else she is...much has been said, she has buckets of cash for all her gyrating on stage and croaking other peoples music into a microphone. Truly a sign of the times that someone like this has so much of Americas money.

I've never thought much of a musician who can't write their own music.

Lethalfind said:
I've never thought much of a musician who can't write their own music.

You know what we call that where I come from?

A hack. A useless, talentless, coat-tail riding hack.

Jesus Christ. I'm from Louisiana. I know white trash when I see it. That is 100% white trash. I mean....God. Why is everything just shoking me today..I mean, See could have at least pulled her ****ing pants up. Maybe she thought the black bra was sexy or some type of fashion statement. But, those ****ing pants...That wouldn't even look good on someone that hasn't already had one kid and gained triple their original weight.

That fat bitch needs to go back to the swamp she was conceived in, treat her terrible acne, and stop having kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
cynthiaa89 said:

Jesus Christ. I'm from Louisiana. I know white trash when I see it. That is 100% white trash. I mean....God. Why is everything just shoking me today..I mean, See could have at least pulled her ****ing pants up. Maybe she thought the black bra was sexy or some type of fashion statement. But, those ****ing pants...That wouldn't even look good on someone that hasn't already had one kid and gained triple their original weight.

That fat bitch needs to go back to the swamp she was conceived in, treat her terrible acne, and stop having kids.

I doubt those old people in the background of that pic have any clue who she is.

One minute they are enjoying a Denver Omelette, grapefruit, and coffee and the next they see the cleaning lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
RoyalOrleans said:
I doubt those old people in the background of that pic have any clue who she is.

One minute they are enjoying a Denver Omelette, grapefruit, and coffee and the next they see the cleaning lady.

I have to say that if I were out with my daughter and saw someone like that, I would remove my daughter from her presence she looks so skanky...

Lethalfind said:
I have to say that if I were out with my daughter and saw someone like that, I would remove my daughter from her presence she looks so skanky...

I would take my kid by the hand and point the skank out and say... "don't do drugs.".

Back