Britney Spears: ...Baby One More Time

So what have we proven thus far ??

Ahem .....

Britney Spears, is a FAT ASS, ZIT FACED, NAIL BITING, NOSE PICKING, CUM SLURPING, TRAILOR PARK TRASH SKANK with fake ass ****, and no career worth noting, who is guilty of multiple counts of child abuse and neglect...

Yep, her Loiusiana roots are showing now:rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
So what have we proven thus far ??

Ahem .....

Britney Spears, is a FAT ASS, ZIT FACED, NAIL BITING, NOSE PICKING, CUM SLURPING, TRAILOR PARK TRASH SKANK with fake ass ****, and no career worth noting, who is guilty of multiple counts of child abuse and neglect...

Yep, her Loiusiana roots are showing now:rolleyes:

I can see why she has such a huge fan base.:D

What percentage of Americans are just like her? Meaning white trailer park trash?

Well lets see, first you gotta subtract the Mexicans buying Condos with government funds, and figure an average of 8 family members for every bedroom add the gross billionaire republicans who invest in Pepsi.. uh hell.. I would say most of America, but I can't give an exact count.

builder said:
I can see why she has such a huge fan base.:D

What percentage of Americans are just like her? Meaning white trailer park trash?

Man...I wish I really knew. But I am quite confident the percentage is dangerously high.

Outlaw2747 said:
Man...I wish I really knew. But I am quite confident the percentage is dangerously high.

There's a trailer park in the town where I live. Some of the heads that come walking out of there are the kind that make you look twice. :confused:

Most of the heads that come popping out here in Philly make we want to buy a PSG1.

View attachment 913

Attachments

• fb94e2406d03a3acefaac68ba391677f.jpg
    fb94e2406d03a3acefaac68ba391677f.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
phreakwars said:
...add the gross billionaire republicans who invest in Pepsi...
Don't include the Republicans in this. This entertainment industry, especially the questionable parts is run by Democrats. Everyone knows that.

Lethalfind said:
I guess I'm showing how out of step with fashion I am but I just can't go for showing off your bra quite that much...Not because its indecent but because it looks like she is a hooker with her last tricks baby on her lap.
99.9% of the time fashion trends are as stupid as those who follow them. I have not seen the black bra-white backless shirt trend before now, but I'm sure some idiots will do it just because she did. How pathetic.

I can't stand Spears - she is so much of everything that is wrong with our culture today.

but you know else I can't stand?

Fatter-assed guys bitching about a fat-assed woman.

Yeah, she's preg again and looks like Hell. I'll agree with all the trailer trash comparisons...

but some of you guys who are calling her fat have an ass a few ax-handles wide yourselves.

stupid *****s.

skategreen said:
I can't stand Spears - she is so much of everything that is wrong with our culture today.

but you know else I can't stand?

Fatter-assed guys bitching about a fat-assed woman.

Yeah, she's preg again and looks like Hell. I'll agree with all the trailer trash comparisons...

but some of you guys who are calling her fat have an ass a few ax-handles wide yourselves.

stupid *****s.

We aren't insulting her because she is fat. We are insulting her because she is fat and still wearing her 100lbs clothes.

Back