Building the MX bike

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 24
Yeah I am. That's the only thing you have that says six designs in your pictures isn't it? Haha.

Are you puttin on LT shocks? If so what kind?

Didnt quite understand, Thought you were talking about is the stock chain guid on the the stocker swinger go onto the six5 swinger. Anyway, I believe it is. Just gotta take out those 4 bolts and then slide it out.

I will be running race tech shocks for all three.

Thanks bcd! Thought that looked pretty sick myself!

I keep looking at this thread cause your the last person to post and I keep thinkin you got more pictures for us! Get to work man! Hahaha

Wrong bearing carrier so minus that outa the pic lol. LSr out the wrong one in the box

Attachments

• image-1013473667.jpg
    image-1013473667.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3531975755.jpg
    image-3531975755.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 28

Is that a Yamaha hour meter under the brake pads? Lol.

Never seen a stabilizer up close. Why is there two stem mounts? Or is one a push and the other a pull?

Or do they go around the frame to hold the stab?

Those are the Precision handlebar mounts... Some Gangster **** right there!!

They are nice clamps. I think those extra bolts you see are for using different cams for different offsets. They are Gangsta clamps forsho. Cant wait to see this finished. EDIT. just visited their websight no offset looks like part of the vibe clamp.

Anti vibe clamp on an anti vibe stem with a persision stabilizer!?!?
Dude... You're going to be riding on a cloud! Only thing that could make that softer would be some oury grips.

(Riot,Those longer studs are for an anti vibe stem)

I'm on a roll tonite with the stupidity haha.

Never really been that interested in anti vibe. Does it help arm pump that much? I get the whole bump steer thing with stabilizerd but $400-500 is outta my price range

I got the Precision clamps on a LSR stem... awesome set up for sure... I like them better than Flexx bars because the bars still move as one instead of each side moving independantly like the Flexx bars do.

Back