Can't get that ***** smell off your dick

fullauto

Does anyone else here hate that... it's been 2 days now, and even lava soap hasn't done the trick! Not that it's a bad scent, but I have a clean thing... i have to be clean....

help me Obewon! You're my only hope!

OMG
I cant believe you posted that! HAHA

Well i recommend a strong lotion...I mean i dont think it matters if its just the smell as long as you have showered. At least you SHOWERED!
Damn 2 days of smelling like vagina....haha i dont think i have ever heard of that.

Are you sure that what you are smelling isn't lodged in the hairs in your nostrils? From going down, I mean. :D

Oh, and how the **** can you get your nose anywhere near your dick?

Maybe you're one of those self-satisfiers who had two sections of your spine removed, so that you can reach it?

I also recall just a coupla days ago, that you reckoned you haven't scored since your wife ran off with the milkman. ;)

builder said:
Are you sure that what you are smelling isn't lodged in the hairs in your nostrils? From going down, I mean. :D

Oh, and how the **** can you get your nose anywhere near your dick?

Maybe you're one of those self-satisfiers who had two sections of your spine removed, so that you can reach it?

I also recall just a coupla days ago, that you reckoned you haven't scored since your wife ran off with the milkman. ;)

Good point... but I'm pretty sure it's not in my nostrils...

and no, I don't self satisfy... I hope I'm not the only man that actually scratches his balls from time to time...

fullauto said:
Good point... but I'm pretty sure it's not in my nostrils...

and no, I don't self satisfy... I hope I'm not the only man that actually scratches his balls from time to time...

**** man, whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

I was just rearranging them, your honour. :eek: ;)

LOL.... yeah... right... like trying to rearange the order of two plumbs in a plastic bag!

BALL SCRATCHERS OF THE WORLD UNITE ! ! ! !

Testify brother, testify... but quit smelling your fingers after you scratch them, and quit bonking skanks.

Sodium Hypochlorite should solve your problem. And to add, as Phreak stated in his aforementioned post, quit zooming "Skanksville" for your choice of poon.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Sodium Hypochlorite should solve your problem. And to add, as Phreak stated in his aforementioned post, quit zooming "Skanksville" for your choice of poon.

Skankville poon is usually diseased in one way or another.

LOL, thats so nasty. Fullauto didn't you notice the strong smell she must have had. I mean for it to be stuck on your piece for two days it must have been really bad the first day. :eek: gag . You should get tested for STD's.

fullauto said:
Does anyone else here hate that... it's been 2 days now, and even lava soap hasn't done the trick! Not that it's a bad scent, but I have a clean thing... i have to be clean....

help me Obewon! You're my only hope!

Try a nice long hot bath instead of a shower?

add a few bath oil beads...

light some candles....

OOPS! right back where we started from!

skategreen said:
I laughed out loud.

Astute!

Fullauto often leaves these gaping, unfulfilled opportunities in his posts. I'm starting to wonder if this tactic is indeed casually careless, or planned proliferation.

Another ****ing conspiracy. To the back of the line you go, kind sir. ;) :D

Ok did I just read what I thought I just read,cos if I read what I just thought I read,excuse me I gotta unload the contents of my stomach. :(

Too much info dick sniffer!!!

Back