.:C'est la vie:.

I rather go out and meet ppl just hang around with them (and yes drink something but under control) than sitting the whole evening at the computer, staring at the desktop, tryin to get inspired (you know that line) I mean no offense to ppl who do that but I did that too some months ago and instead of being happy that I know ppl who actually like me etc I was pretty much depressed of not having "real life" friends if you get what I mean...

u'r absolutely right!
enjoy ur life girl ;)

good luck for ur test
and congratz at french one! best of the class? awesome! :D

great funny pics!! :D

Thanks everyone!! =D

Wooha!
so the physics test went pretty well :) tho I ****ed up one part bc I thought my logic is better than the rules written in the book x] lmao
so yeah... uhm... I kinda have some new addiction lol changing my hairstyle x] I again went to the hairdresser today :D I actually just wanted to cut it a bit but now its kinda short :eek: Imo I look kinda guyish now x] but who cares I feel good and I like it so booya! :lol:
gonna upload a pic in a sec ^^

Haha go jo on that test and show your hair whos the boss of your head! Haha XD
hell yeah!! :lol:

Here is a lil pic:
DSC00768.jpg

oh and thats my Ireland necklace ^^ hihi

and btw I checkd out the song "4 Minutes" from Madonna, Justin & Timbo and its pretty cool ^^ I pretty much love every song where I hear Justin :D its the shiznit ^^

thank you for finally posting in blue again

and yeah the song is nice...but i like the instrumental more...

thank you for finally posting in blue again

and yeah the song is nice...but i like the instrumental more...
ah you didnt like the orange huh? x]

yeah ur hair is a lil short but it looks great on you :D
go Josiii!!!!!!
thanks =D
One of my friends actually said I look like Fish o_O and so did one of my classmates think too I was like "wtf??" I'm way hotter than he is xD lmao jk ^^

omg hahah :lol:
of course u are hotter tha him (even though i dont know how he looks like)
post a pic of him, i wanna see
there you go ^^ for the pleasure x]
2034050.jpg

and this
2034112.jpg

(kinda old pics tho)
yummie yummie :D lol
sorry had to do that x]

oh and btw I read yesterday that uhm dunno how much but like more than 50% of women would give a bad kisser a chance (the sexual way) lol
Imma be honest and say I'm one of those looool x]

WOW
Fish is HOOT!!
x]

new hairstyle is different but it suits you:thumbsup:

Update:
So uhm... this weekend was great again :)
Friday: First I went out to the bar we're always going to, stayed there till 9pm and then went back home where my bro, his gf and her lil sis were waiting for me ^^ then we left to the disco since it was the 16th bday from his gfs lil sis x] That night I drank a lot... lol I wasn't completely drunk tho kinda o_O dunno...
Saturday: I had this grill & chill evening at my house and it was great! My dad was makin the meat for us and we were all chillin and stuff it was uber coolness :) We were first starting up outside but then it started raining so we moved into the garage ^^ At like 11:30pm we went to town bc a girl we know was celebrating her 16th bday so we thought we should drop by for a sec. It was all good untill I saw a policeman in the bar :eek: I was kinda scared bc with 16 I'm not allowed to stay outside later than midnight plus I forgot my ID =S but thank god he didn't talk to us or something he went out sometime and it was all good (at least I hope so o_O) well at like 00:25am we left and went back to my place, now it was just us 5: Sabi, Fish, Eschi, Phil and moi ^^ When we got to my place we went into my room and chilled there on my bed or lets say Phil, Fish, Sabi and I were lying on my bed and Eschi was sleeping on the floor :lol: which was quite funny bc I was like "Eschi why don't you come into bed the floor is cold and uncomfortable" and he was just kinda grumping and saying that is fine x] loool
So yeh uhm... since we had some Tequilla left we decided to drink it x] us 4 with a lil bit of Tequilla but still enough to makes us all drunk *eeeww* I barely drank anything bc I was too tired to do so and to lazy x] but Sabi wasn't like me so acutally that lil bit we had just the Fish and Sabi were drinkin x] and Sabi was soooo drunk that suddenly she was all pale and looked like she was going to pass out or something... I honestly was freakin scared that that would happen and shiz so I was all like "you ok you ok???" and since she was able to respond and said that she's ok I told her to tell me if she needs anything and went to sleep x]
so uhm yeh... ^^ It was fun didn't expect it to be so cool :)
Here some pics:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/ALIM8122.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/ALIM8128.jpg
^uhm yes xD (me, Carina, Cathy and Susi)
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/ALIM8152.jpg
^me and Tini goin Emo *rofl* xD
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/ALIM8153.jpg
^oh don't think that's just some fruit juice x] I wouldn't be Jos if I wouldnt mix in everything :D so just for your info in my first drink I had: Tequilla, Peach Juice and Sprite... after I went away to get something I had also Ketchup and 2 sorts of beer in it and I drank it :D didnt notice the ketchup so after I drank a bit and they told me I didnt care anymore lol

Hmm... so uhm some update ^^

School kinda pisses me off atm -.-
Last week we wrote the physics test and I was really studying hard for it and it went so well and what do I get for it?? A ****in C!! :(
And today we wrote Chemistry and I also studied a lot and what happend? I went so baaaaad!!
Never felt so ****ed bout school than now :(
gggrrr... whatever....

And I have like 2 friends less... reason for that is that Sabrina and I said to Chris that Tanja is stupid (what she is and I had problems with her before and since she was pretty much ignoring me and then saying I'm ignoring her I was pissed and didnt care bout her) and Chris told that Tanja, so Tanja got extremely pissed at me and prolly hates me now, what I honestly don't care about but I'm pissed at Chris bc we were knowing each other for a while and he doesnt even really know Tanja!! and then he tells me the reason why he told her that is that she is also a friend of her... well sorry but all my other friends would never say something someone said bout the other if its negativ... Sabrina was also or is still very pissed at him... and meh.. he wants to talk to me bout it on the weekend bc he has school now but I dunno if I want that -.-
can't be ****ed with that atm... if he says Tanja is his friend than please go on and be friends but without me!
^^

besides of that... I (once again) think I'm in love but this time for sure :eek: its actually very sad bc I'm pretty sure I can't have him but still it makes me happy kinda ^^
whatever lol

here a pic since I was bored ^^
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/_.jpg?t=1207764525
looks extremely funny if you ask me :D loool
and check out the ones in the members pictures thread :D

nice pics

I'm really glad that I don't know that many people...so i don't get into that kind of drama...lol

nice pics

I'm really glad that I don't know that many people...so i don't get into that kind of drama...lol

well I doubt its that... I mean he wasn't just like anyone I knew, he was a friend... well as I said, was...

To all that my mood is gettin worse and worse kinda... -.-
In school I started to **** up my grades hardcore kinda although I'm not studying less or anything... its more that I study more and I did before -.- and I'm very pissed bout that bc its pretty much the end of the year and its very hard to get any more grades now so I could make everything better... and to all that my german teacher is being such a ****in ****! blaming me for eating in her lesson while everyone else is doing the same or acting even worse!! sometimes I'd really like to look into her eyes and say she's a Nazi and does all that just bc she doesnt like the fact that I'm not german but my parents said I should never ever do that or I'd be the one in trouble so Imma leave that -.- but hell this one is gonna pay for that some time >:eek: meh I'm so pissed at her...
I actually made a graffiti for her today :D its saying "****ing ****" :D in english so 1. no one gets it 2. she wont get it anyways but it was dedicaded to her and 3. it looks uber coolness gonna upload it soon x]

so yeh thats my way of putting out my aggression x] drawing graffitis :lol:

thats it for now... ^^ lol

wow...maybe you should not go online that much and study more....lmao

no for real...you should probably not study too much....that's not good for your brain....

study a little slower so you can keep more stuff in your memory

Back