.:C'est la vie:.

Woah, long time no post in here...the reason: I missed out so much and I wanted to read where I ended the last time...but I guess it wouldn't happen for too ****in long...and the pages are builing up quickly, hehe...so yeah...I'm here again...woot!:D

Cool pics! Looks like you really had some fun...^^

Ah, and hope you're gonna feel better soon...*hugs*

And one more thing...love the new color of the font in your posts...<3

Woah, long time no post in here...the reason: I missed out so much and I wanted to read where I ended the last time...but I guess it wouldn't happen for too ****in long...and the pages are builing up quickly, hehe...so yeah...I'm here again...woot!:D

Cool pics! Looks like you really had some fun...^^

Ah, and hope you're gonna feel better soon...*hugs*

And one more thing...love the new color of the font in your posts...<3
aaawww Di haha its cool x]
good to see ya in here again =D

thanks *hugs*

well I honestly dunno how to feel atm... I asked one of my "crush's" best friends how my chances are with him (I mean with my crush lol) and his friend said that he was saying from the start that it won't get that far that he falls in love with me (honestly I dont get this sentence) and that he really just wants a friendship... I mean I knew that from the start kinda but can you control your feelings? No you cant so meh... and uhm yeh... Imma go with that just as I did the whole time before... our friendship hasn't been that great anyways so I don't bother too much, as I say "dont worry be happy" :)
uhm yeh just fellt like sharing that... =/

exactly.
don't worry and just be happy.
well at least you shared it with us, that was a nice gesture.

Heh, I like your way of thinking...it's very practical...=)

Jos, indeed dont worry be happy, and if it's not with Fish it will be with someone else better ;)
Aww jo jo.. youll find someone I promise!
Thanks for sharing I know its not always somethign ya like sharing :friends:

Well honestly I don't know if it's good what I do bout relationships and stuff but from what I learnd, heard and saw in the past few months it's the best thing just to move on, I mean sometimes it might be cruel or something but hey you can't waste your life on something you can't change...

Maybe some of you know this lines:

I carry the weight of the world as the past is unfurled, but I won't stop to wonder.
Going through this life on my own made me as cold as a stone; I'm a ship going under.
And I'd tell you this, but I don't know how.
I'm caving in and I'm falling out
And I can't resist and I can't rebound
with the weight of the world as the world falls down.
I did feel like that sometimes but that's why I have my music for ^_^ god bless music x]

Let's live on the coke side of life x]
jk

So I'm good... haven't been on here really, don't ask me why tho... o_O
lil update:
School: Its all good... got a D in Biology today... -.- I didnt get what she wanted from me in the test but meh... Imma still get my B at the end of the year so its not that bad... besides of that everythings cool... hopefully Imma get the french test we wrote some days ago tomorrow... yup...
Friends: Everythings cool ^_^ One of our "ex-friends", Tanja (I told you bout her), is hangin out a lot with the ex-bf of my best friend Sabrina which is so obviously stupid bc you just don't do that imo not even in revenge... well I'm actually laughin at that not gettin upset bc you seriously see her childish behaviour although she's gonna turn 18 in august!! well for her age she's like the same as I have been with 12 and that is actually too much bc I've been a pretty cute, nice and lil smart girl x] lmao
sorry for talkin so bad bout her gotta let that out somehow x]
Love: Fish is still having his spell on me kinda although I hate him x] I can't stop saying that and I feel great when I say it and I absolutely love being extremly mean to him but yeh ^_^ I'm mostly like that to guys (sorry guys x]) uhm besides of that nm happening in the lovelife of Jos ^.^ here and there I'm eyeing someone but no big deal...
Everything else: - I was watchin TV today and True Life on MTV and it was about longdistance relationships and it was pretty intressting... although the couples were seeing each other they had problems... funny thing was that it was always the guy who was the one not doin enough x] was pretty funny to me... but sometimes they do work out so yeh... :thumbsup:
- I've also read my old diary I started like last year sometime in June or earlier but stopped writing back in december I guess... and its very intressting to read all that old stuff ^^ I mean its like almost 1 year ago... and to see how much I changed from then for example I was complaining that I have no friends or no one I can hang around with (or also that I have no male friends) and look at me now... I'm well... not really a star but I'm kinda famous x] (almost) everyone knows Yoshiii :D (most of the ppl who know me, get to know me or something call me Yoshi just for your information x])

uhm yeh... that's it I guess ^_^
take care guys <3

oh and since I'm too lazy to upload pics on here (sorry for that x]) you can check out the most recent ones on here:
http://www.wiealt.de/index.php?show=usr&id=41395&mode=galerie&action=detail&galerieid=38954

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhh Jossi is famous!!! hahha jk
good that u'r hanging out with ur friends :D

38954_432291.jpg

and this pic is THA SEEEEXX! <3

38954_705311.jpg

LMFAO :lol:

Waaa, that b&w pic really is the SEX!!!
And the 2nd one lbs posted...ROFL!:rofl:

As I said before...I like your way of thinking...I agree with you about relationships and these stuff...
Good luck with everything!^^
*hugs*

Back