.:C'est la vie:.

nice pics ya!!!!!!!!!!! :D and that blue haired girl... now that's the color i want!! lol

yeah u better get over fish, he's not worth it -.-'

ohhh ****!!! new glasses??? wanna see :D

Well I had the glasses at home and wanted to take a pic but I was kinda in a hurry since the shop was about to close in like an hour and my parents and I wanted it to be done the same day so now I just gotta wait for them to be done :D

and well bout Fish... I'm allready a tad over it I mean I barely think of him but I still know that the feelings are there... it'll go over tho and as Di said there are some more fishiiiis out there :D Imma just say watch out guys :lol:

I'm actually not supposed to be on atm bc I havent done my homework yet xD lmao thats why imma make it quick!
I might get a pet today! =D my dad said kinda no but my mum said yes and I just have to prepare everything and then Imma ask my mum again if she's serious and stuff :D Im kinda excited like a lil kid who's gettin some pet :rolleyes: lol
we'll see ^.^

Well I had the glasses at home and wanted to take a pic but I was kinda in a hurry since the shop was about to close in like an hour and my parents and I wanted it to be done the same day so now I just gotta wait for them to be done :D

and well bout Fish... I'm allready a tad over it I mean I barely think of him but I still know that the feelings are there... it'll go over tho and as Di said there are some more fishiiiis out there :D Imma just say watch out guys :lol:

I'm actually not supposed to be on atm bc I havent done my homework yet xD lmao thats why imma make it quick!
I might get a pet today! =D my dad said kinda no but my mum said yes and I just have to prepare everything and then Imma ask my mum again if she's serious and stuff :D Im kinda excited like a lil kid who's gettin some pet :rolleyes: lol
we'll see ^.^
get hamsters, i had a lot and they own :p
congrats on the glasses 8D

haha!! well I'm thinkin of gettin myself a mouse well kinda like a hamster but its not really a hamster x] lool
we went to a new pet shop in my town today to check out the mice they have there... and well there were some cute ones and stuff but not really the one I was looking for... so since my mum doesn't have much money atm anyways she said we'll go look again on friday and then she'll buy me one :) like an uber cute mousy mouse :D loool
oh and ideas for names are welcome :D allready got 2: Philnator and Yoshi xD

we named ours Pringles, afters the chips, cause he loved the boxy thingy the chips come in :>
we had many hamsters, but non ever came to close to pringles. <3 <3 may he rest in peace (not really since his 'friend' molested him with a jaw to the head :\ lol)

good luck on finding the right one

how about just "mouse" ?
yeah I've been thinkin bout that... well in the end that'll probably be the name of it xD
we named ours Pringles, afters the chips, cause he loved the boxy thingy the chips come in :>
we had many hamsters, but non ever came to close to pringles. <3 <3 may he rest in peace (not really since his 'friend' molested him with a jaw to the head :\ lol)

good luck on finding the right one
loool
but Pringles is a cute name ^^ haha very sweet lool
Imma put it on the list and see in the end x]

My hamster was named sammy, he won the 2nd annual hamster derby! Dont believe me ill show you all the trophy, and I was in the newspaper haha. I miss that dude, man he had a winning spirit for a hamster!

Back