.:C'est la vie:.

haha thanks guys :D lol

well its kinda strange honestly not being on and stuff but dunno lol i kinda got used to it o_O
well I'm again over at my neighbors bc my internet isnt up yet :( but i hope it will be bc it should have been today!

well anyways I got something to tell ya :D
on sunday it was my friends 16th bday and we really celebrated it :D I wasnt that drunk I mean I pretty much remember everything but I still feel sick from the alkohol x] lol
now the most intressting thing is that my, imma say, "huge crush" the Fish was there too *__* and funny thing is that his best friend wants to date mine x] which is pretty cute =)
so yeh actually his friend wanted to talk with my friend etc and tell her but instead of that Fish talked to me! He first asked somethin bout our friends and then asked my if I'm havin a crush on him... well I couldnt tell him so I was like "idk... and if I wouldnt tell you" but he really wanted to know and was like "you know you can tell me" and bla bla bla... well since we all slept over at my friends house, Fish and I were sleeping on the floor together, cuddling and kissing what I didnt really wanna do again since I know in what kinda mess I am when that happens x] the next day, pretty much all soberd up, we were still cuddling in the morning which was kinda strange to me bc idk... I mean if a guy doenst really like a girl more than just friends he's not cuddling with her like that or is he? o_O
I was thinkin bout that the whole days after sunday/monday and decided to finally tell him whats up so yesterday I called the guys and my friend of so his friend could talk with mine and I could talk with Fish... I played the cool one as I do and was like "so uhm... well on sunday you wanted to talk with me and now I wanna talk with you" then I asked him why he wanted to know if I'm having a crush on him and it did took him a while to reply, he looked down like all shy and thought about what to say and then said just like"well uhm... it was just a question..." and I said "ah cmon why did you want to know it so bad?" and then he started off "ah you know... I dont really know myself right now what I want... since sunday its like dunno... I so wanna be with you and give it a try but then again Im scared of having just a 2-3 weeks relationship again bc I want something serious" and thats where it hit me :eek: I mean like hello!? I've been in love with him for 2-3 months and I just cant get him outta my mind and now he is telling me that he would like to be with me! :eek:
we talked about it and well... we're not togheter yet but I think if we go on and stuff it'll work out :D im so damn happy about that!! I've been hyper all day today and god its amazing ^_^
yesterday he said that I could come over this evening and that we can watch some movie and stuff :) I hope he'll call me after work and ask if I'm comin over or not bc I dont think it'd be good if I'm askin him like "oh oh can I come over you said I can" lol
so yeh :D thats pretty much it :)
hope you guys are all good!
<3

woot!! I'm back!! =D
haha so freakin happy bout that :D

thanks guys but seems like it all kinda went wrong -.-
the problem is Idk whats wrong =/ its like... duh... he did say all that but I kinda have the feeling that he's scared of being in a relationship since he would have to give up his fame =( Idk what he is thinkin in his mind and Im not sure if I even wanna know -.- I mean I was so close to get what I want and now I'm supposed to give up? well its not that I dont want but I cant kinda... whatever Imma let it go and live life and see what happens...
:)

besides of that nothing new... I got my internet back up :D thats like uber super coolness and now I feel way better :D
uhm gonna upload some pics of my friends 16th bday and post em up here ;)

thanks guys! :D good to be back on here and have you guys around again :)
EFFFF Yeah! Jos back! You need to text me more haha it borin without ya!

haha I will as soon as I get some money on my phone XD loool

Oh and I prolly wont be able to go to the PR concert -.- my mum said I cant have everything and bla bla bla... meh...
thats it... I'm a tad busy bc I'm kinda on the road with my friends all the time haha its funny gonna be on later and then hopefully not be too lazy to upload some pics xD loool

Back