.:C'est la vie:.

There you go Jos got a lil hamster!!!
He's uber coolness and so damn sweeeet and very smal ^_^ may just like 6-8cm and he'll stay like that :D
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/draco-jojo/mauuus1.jpg

and next week I'll get another one so I'll have 2 bc they prefer to live in pairs and mine was the last one they had in the shop ^_^
Get him good and LP may look at him as a future Chester haha...Chester! Theres a name haha
hell yeah I've been thinkin of doing that haha Chazy Chaz and Spike Minoda xD

Awww, a mouse...^^

Nina and me were thinking about getting that white rat for a while...who knows, maybe I'm gonna have one some day...=)
well white rats aren't really my thing I dont like their tail much... =S
but if you guys want one then think of all the stuff you gotta do etc and get yourself one =D

I dunno...bananaphone just came to me xD
it would just be hilarious

"this is mouse, and this is...bananaphone" haha
hahah ok XD lmao

lil update:

I'm in a hurry atm thats why I'm just doin a lil update ^^
went on a party yesterday night was fun more on that later on x]
now I'm just about to leave and meet my friends ^^ should be a huge meet up bc one of the guys called like everyone he knows xD lmao
so more bout the weekend later on when Im on ;)
see yaaa <3

loool
well like that yeah x]

so bout saturday:
went to this party, was pretty cool ^^ very cool ^^ well uhm I was drunk xD but didnt do anything like make out with some random or anything the only thing I was doing all the time is give kisses on ppls cheeks and cuddle them and that kinda stuff xD
well uhm I had to go at midnight and just shortly before I had to leave I started to cry xD lol
Eschi (who is like my best buddy now) and Sabi thought it was bc of Fish but I was crying and thinkin like "**** its not even bc of him im just crying randomly" so yeh... my bro picked me up and was like "are you drunk?" and I said "yes but I still know whats happening" and then he laughed and said "well then you're not really drunk"
anyways it was a great night ^^

uhm yeah right now there's total confusion in my head tho... 2 of my friends talked with Fish that night like... about me!? and they told me that he wants to talk to me again and stuff and that he really feels sorry for everything he did to me etc... and I've seen him today and I didnt really get the feeling that he wanted to talk to me... well whatever...

Im sorry but Im barely on atm =/
school friends and stuff is a bit much for me atm but Ill do my best to come on more often! at least after my exams Ill be able to do so! =)

Aww, Jos was drunk...^^ =P
Nice you're having such a great time...:)
Hmmm, about Fish...Idk what to say...but somehow I'm not having a good feeling about him...

And, I gotta say...it's good you're staying away from the computer/internet...I know it's weird for me saying that but it's a fact...don't get me wrong though...I love seeing you here...;)

And, I gotta say...it's good you're staying away from the computer/internet...I know it's weird for me saying that but it's a fact...don't get me wrong though...I love seeing you here...;)
Yeah I understand you... :)
but anyways I feel quite bad tho for like leaving you all behind =/

well school is workin all good... havin my french oral exam on 16th or 17th and yeah than in almost 3 weeks my exams start... I'm quite relaxed but that's kinda what scares me bc I feel quite prepared and bc of that I'm scared of failing :( dunno Imma sit down those 3 weeks and get to study otherwise I might really mess up!

Besides of school I'm busy with makin some kinda plan for the linkin park concert which is also in like 3 weeks! One of my internet friends who lives in Munich told me that her friend doesnt wanna go anymore and now would even give me the ticket so I wouldnt have to pay anything for it! But my problem is still that my parents prolly wont let me go :no: I asked my mum some days ago and she said it would rather be a no than a yes so I'm like trying to persuade at least my mum bc hello, who's gettin a ticket for LP, HIM (and NERD) just like that!? I think Imma go crazy if they dont let me go!!

Back