.:C'est la vie:.

haha LP was great!! Even better than the 1st time or maybe I was just so excited bout them bc I've seen the other bands too x] haha
The first band called The Blackout from Britain pretty much rocked the crowd! And they were better than I expected... after them The Used hit the stage... freakin awesomeness!! They even played the only song I know by them called "Pretty handsome awkward" haha but they were really good :thumbsup: and then NERD... hell those guys are the ****!! I swear if LP wouldnt have played, they would have been my no. 1!! Just amazing how they entertain the crowd and even pulled up some guys and girls to the stage! I was almost one of them but I realized it a tad too late that Pharrell was serious when he said "We want some german girls up here!!" well I was at least in the 1st row for a few minutes and again (unfortunately) missed a great chance which was to touch Pharrell -.- He went off the stage and ran past the 1st row so like high 5 everyone or idk, you know that stuff a lot of musicians do :p well he ran too fast and I didnt get my arm out enough so I missed him -.- oh well next time hahaha
Then HIM enterd the stage and honestly they werent as amazing as I thought they'll be but I like HIM so I enjoyed their show :) Ville was smokin one cigarette after another :p and when they were done he just waved, smiled and went off the stage ^^ lol
Half hour later finally Linkin Park was playin! It was amazing I honestly cant really find the words for it!! The crowd was singin EVERY single song and the atmosphere was just extremly breathtaking!!!
:D

I all my pics up on myspace but Ill probably also post some on here when I find some time :)

aww...someone fell in love with Pharrell...lol

cool that you enjoyed it
must have been great

wow...I can see you....at least I think so

1aab6447532aa7614c680af91b2d4934.jpg

40b348471e74e8ed9e206136700389e7.jpg

or maybe not....lol

So, anything new with Fish by any chance?
I hope the **** with your friends and stuff will settle down soon (if it hasn't yet)...

Great to hear how much fun you had at the concert! And wow, that was a huge one...I don't think I would have survived in there, lol...x)

Good luck with all the exams once again! =)

wow...I can see you....at least I think so

1aab6447532aa7614c680af91b2d4934.jpg

40b348471e74e8ed9e206136700389e7.jpg

or maybe not....lol
Is that from Munich?? looool I didnt know there were that many ppl!!! Well I doubt you can see me x] lol Im somewhere in the 2nd pic in the back xD or idk! lol

Damn the concert was outside. Nightwish was inside, that's how maintained bodily contact and free water at the end. Did you get free water at the end?
yeah we did just hat I was in like the 5th, 6th row and the ppl didnt really pass the water that far -.- but it was really necessay bc it was like 30°C!! way too hot!
So, anything new with Fish by any chance?
I hope the **** with your friends and stuff will settle down soon (if it hasn't yet)...

Great to hear how much fun you had at the concert! And wow, that was a huge one...I don't think I would have survived in there, lol...x)

Good luck with all the exams once again! =)
Fish? Hmm well not really... havent seen him for a few weeks actually o_O
Well my feelings for him are pretty much gone kinda which I guess is good... tho I guess that I wouldnt say no if he would want to be with me... I'd test him tho to see if he's really serious... I doubt that will ever happen so Im just waitin for summer holidays and those sexy croatians Im about to check out :D:D:D lol

oh and yeah that thing with my friends is all good again... well it was mostly my good friend Sabrina I had 'trouble' with but now I have some ideas who the person is who told all those 'lies' I was supposed to say... and well I cant really talk with Eschi (he was like my best friend a while back) about it bc the girl I think did all that is now his gf! :( and I dont want trouble bc I know how those kinda girls are... I dont want it in the end to turn out like "shes just jealous bc she cant have Fish" and Im 100% sure that if it turns out bad for me it will turn out like that so I rather leave it like that than havin a few ppl believing Im a liar or whatever...

thanks for askin Di :)
*hugs* How are you btw?

Today I had my first exam... German... well I hate that subject but it went way better than I expected! And from my feeling I could even be a B although I always used to have Cs but I dont wanna rely on that bc if I get a C in the end Ill be dissapointed bc I expected a B x] lol
So yeah its all good and I feel all great :D Tomorrow next exam: ENGLISH gotta love taht **** xD haha

oh and just btw I went to the hairdresser... hehe
well Imma say just that much: my friends believe that Im blond now
:p

Fish? Hmm well not really... havent seen him for a few weeks actually o_O
Well my feelings for him are pretty much gone kinda which I guess is good... tho I guess that I wouldnt say no if he would want to be with me... I'd test him tho to see if he's really serious... I doubt that will ever happen so Im just waitin for summer holidays and those sexy croatians Im about to check out :D:D:D lol

oh and yeah that thing with my friends is all good again... well it was mostly my good friend Sabrina I had 'trouble' with but now I have some ideas who the person is who told all those 'lies' I was supposed to say... and well I cant really talk with Eschi (he was like my best friend a while back) about it bc the girl I think did all that is now his gf! :( and I dont want trouble bc I know how those kinda girls are... I dont want it in the end to turn out like "shes just jealous bc she cant have Fish" and Im 100% sure that if it turns out bad for me it will turn out like that so I rather leave it like that than havin a few ppl believing Im a liar or whatever...

thanks for askin Di :)
*hugs* How are you btw?
Well...that's good...about the Fish...=)
Oh oh, you're going to Croatia this year again..? Sweet...do you maybe already know when? Who knows, maybe we could even meet if we wanted to, hehe...;)

Hmmm...yeah...then it's really better you don't talk about it...and yeah...those kinda chicks are something you don't really want to mess with...>_>

*hugs back*

I'm pretty good...especially considering I got my last exam today and that I can only hope I'm gonna pass it, haha...haven't studied that whole much to be honest...*shrugs* We'll see...

Ah, so nice to hear the 1st exam has gone good...that's always ecouraging...^^

Oh oh, and girl, you're greeeeeen!! Congratz on that!:clap:

Well...that's good...about the Fish...=)
Oh oh, you're going to Croatia this year again..? Sweet...do you maybe already know when? Who knows, maybe we could even meet if we wanted to, hehe...;)

Hmmm...yeah...then it's really better you don't talk about it...and yeah...those kinda chicks are something you don't really want to mess with...>_>

*hugs back*

I'm pretty good...especially considering I got my last exam today and that I can only hope I'm gonna pass it, haha...haven't studied that whole much to be honest...*shrugs* We'll see...

Ah, so nice to hear the 1st exam has gone good...that's always ecouraging...^^

Oh oh, and girl, you're greeeeeen!! Congratz on that!:clap:
Yeah again :D just that this time I freakin cant wait to go to Croatia again!! :D
Uhm well I think we'll leave on the uhm... 2-3rd august something like that and we'll go straight to the isle of Rab :) but when we go back Ill prolly gonna stay a day with my fam, their livin near Zagreb :thumbsup:
You also going to Croatia?? =D

I hope it went well :) *crosses fingers*
oh I can imagin how you feel! Ill be happy when I'm done with mine! haha

Thank you! :D

yeah those pics are from munich..lol

congrats on becoming an elite!
wow thats scary lol... I really didnt know there were that many ppl! lol

thankiiies!! =D

well first of all thanks everyone and stuff :) I never thought I'd be chosen for elite...
If that aint a reason to party idk... :party: :D lol

So I had my 2nd exam today and it was English... well it went well or lets say I cant even say how it was bc my head is too occupied with worries bc of those gay subjects! lol Our listening comprehension was about South Africa (not bout SA but if I'm sick of that school stuff we get to know bout SA) and the Reading comprehension was bout enviroment and climate change -.- pretty boring subjects for an exam if you ask me but well none has asked me if I like it or not :p lol

Thats pretty much it... gonna have to study for Maths on monday... =/
and today its my friends bday party hope itll be all cool and stuff :)

oh and watch out for some wallpapers I'll upload in my arts section :p

Yeah again :D just that this time I freakin cant wait to go to Croatia again!! :D
Uhm well I think we'll leave on the uhm... 2-3rd august something like that and we'll go straight to the isle of Rab :) but when we go back Ill prolly gonna stay a day with my fam, their livin near Zagreb :thumbsup:
You also going to Croatia?? =D

I hope it went well :) *crosses fingers*
oh I can imagin how you feel! Ill be happy when I'm done with mine! haha

Thank you! :D
Ah, I see...=)
Well...if I'm going to the seaside, I'll go to Croatia for sure, yeah...but not really that far...probably something like Umag, Idk...but probably I won't even go...I'm not really that much of a sea lover...:)

Uhm...it went...Idk...was a pretty hard exam...I did solve 3/4 exercises, though...hope I did it right...*shrugs*

You're welcome...^^

Hehe...they're still using that kinda themes, huh? Meh...
Be a good girl and study hard...;)

Ah, I see...=)
Well...if I'm going to the seaside, I'll go to Croatia for sure, yeah...but not really that far...probably something like Umag, Idk...but probably I won't even go...I'm not really that much of a sea lover...:)

Uhm...it went...Idk...was a pretty hard exam...I did solve 3/4 exercises, though...hope I did it right...*shrugs*

You're welcome...^^

Hehe...they're still using that kinda themes, huh? Meh...
Be a good girl and study hard...;)
Ah ok... well hmm I might stay some days in Zagreb... well we'll see :)

ah ok well sometimes it turns out better than you think :) when are you gettin your results?

yeh they are -.-
well I actually started today xD
I did 1 math exercise or like well its one but outta more stuff to do :p lol
and I didnt have problems only with the last part of it -.-
oh well Imma ask my bro to help me :)
Itll end up good... it has to!!!

well dont have much time to do some big update =S
goin to have a BBQ with my fam and then go into town since theres this festival goin on here :)
well uhm yeah... I cant log into my e-mail account on hotmail neither into my msn :( this freakin annoys me! and I just saw today that my firewall is kinda lost :eek: its installed but I cant open it or idk... I have this bad feeling that my comp is kinda ****ed up by a virus once again... but Ill hopefully (depense on my exams results) Ill get my own laptop so I honestly don't care much bout that old wrack of a PC :eek: lol

Ooooo BBQ! sounds fun, so have fun!
shh careful the way you talk about computers they are always listening. I said my computer sucked and all that once, it just like quit working all together right after...haha

Ah ok... well hmm I might stay some days in Zagreb... well we'll see :)

ah ok well sometimes it turns out better than you think :) when are you gettin your results?

yeh they are -.-
well I actually started today xD
I did 1 math exercise or like well its one but outta more stuff to do :p lol
and I didnt have problems only with the last part of it -.-
oh well Imma ask my bro to help me :)
Itll end up good... it has to!!!
Yeah, sometimes...*shrugs*
Maybe today...probably tomorrow...they have to be up tomorrow max cuz if I passed it then I'm having an theory exam on Tuesday...so yeah...would be good if I got to know about that today...:)

Ah, it will turn out good...just do sth about it...;)

Well, have fun!

Back