Check It

sixes

My avator and signature have been changed not by my doing. Phreak you know how they were set. I have many sponsers lined up. I putting this on hold. I vant very well tell my friends who i will not name at this time buying a membership that does'nt do what it says it will. I'm not gona piss and moan about this. The chioce is simple. Money or childish games,??? Whats it gona be? I wont be posting untill I see my avatar and signature returned to the settings i paid for. If that is ok with you,fine. One member ,one loss. Cool with me. I will go. You want more sponsers? I suggest you knock it off.
-oh dont start in with this guessing game on who is doing,i know! it is the actions of 2 mods I will not name. Money? or Games? your call. I guess we shall see.

sixes said:
My avator and signature have been changed not by my doing. Phreak you know how they were set. I have many sponsers lined up. I putting this on hold. I vant very well tell my friends who i will not name at this time buying a membership that does'nt do what it says it will. I'm not gona piss and moan about this. The chioce is simple. Money or childish games,??? Whats it gona be? I wont be posting untill I see my avatar and signature returned to the settings i paid for. If that is ok with you,fine. One member ,one loss. Cool with me. I will go. You want more sponsers? I suggest you knock it off.
-oh dont start in with this guessing game on who is doing,i know! it is the actions of 2 mods I will not name. Money? or Games? your call. I guess we shall see.
Don't be such a crybaby

sixes said:
Money or Games? I'm waiting...I can wait as long as you want. Money does not send itself.
Not like I can ****in do anything about it. Not my problem, not my call, not in my power to fix.

BOB ..Money or Games? I'm waiting.. Angie I could rip your ass apart so you could only respond with a duhfaced comment. But like you said ,you cant do anything. So bugger off! I cant wait as long as you want people. This is my last post untill the **** is fixed.

sixes said:
BOB ..Money or Games? I'm waiting..
He's NOT paying attention to you. He prpbably doesn't give a ****. Just like he didn't give a **** about TH's woes. He only cared because TH made it personal.

Call someone who cares.

sixes said:
BOB ..Money or Games? I'm waiting.. Angie I could rip your ass apart so you could only respond with a duhfaced comment. But like you said ,you cant do anything. So bugger off! I cant wait as long as you want people. This is my last post untill the **** is fixed.
You could rip my ass apart? Bring it on. Or show what a little bitch you truly are and run away. Oh wait that's right I think you already did.

Angie, be a good girl. Let Sixes and Phreak have their issues. Come now, we have idiots to destroy and posts to be made. :)

Very true.
However, he made it public by starting a thread on it. He should have just sent a PM and dealt with it. He had to go open his fat mouth, and I decided it was high time I opened mine. I have no patience left for the bull ****, no patience for the drama. I don't want to ****ing hear it anymore.

As a side comment, sixes? I really really like the new avatar. No bullshit. So maybe some mod is f cking with you...but I sorta...like it. (how can you tell I was a Kindergarten teacher?)

It's bright, it's colorful...it's nice. Keep it! Yeah, your other one was cool...but this one ain't bad for a change either.

Unless I guess you really really hate it.

The mods must like you, or else they wouldn't **** with you. They must like hearing what you have to say about it. Take a bow for being entertaining! They won't screw with you for long either...at least, not that I've seen. You'll get your other one back.

Until then! I say, Let's Embrace our Inner Color and Clown! RAH!

(sorry to be so ****ing cheerful. it's been a really great day)

tizz and skate you are like the coolest people i have ever met on a forum. But then again you dont have a ****ing clown for avatar! I hate clowns, they freak me out man ,lol .Please someone pick anything else ,or just give me my **** back.PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I have my pic and all that ,but I'm not watching it get changed again for the 5th time. This really sucks.

Dude just change it yourself. You should have seen the profile pic phreak gave me when I joined. You can always change it back yourself in the CP panel

tizz said:
Dude just change it yourself. You should have seen the profile pic phreak gave me when I joined. You can always change it back yourself in the CP panel

tizz ive changed it back 5 times ,Phreak even changed it for me one of those times. Seems rather pointless to indulge someone in a joke they enjoy so much does'nt it. It will just be changed back ,so I wont be made an ass of again ,not untill someone tells me this **** is gona stop. Or this is how my setup has to stay.

tizz said:
Just come up with an avatar no one WANTS to change LOL

Come on tizz really...I have stated I hate clowns! Now I have blead in shark water and you know it. Besides you know they will change anything I like. Being the last avator was the most ****ed up thing ive seen on here yet.

Update..no this one is more fuct! lol Anytime now,mmmm hmm.

I'll change it back one more time, but don't think of accusing me of being the one who is doing it. Seems I've been accused of alot of things lately from various people for things I have never done.... I'm gonna have to start living up to those accusations pretty soon.

Back