Check It

phreakwars said:
I'll change it back one more time, but don't think of accusing me of being the one who is doing it. Seems I've been accused of alot of things lately from various people for things I have never done.... I'm gonna have to start living up to those accusations pretty soon.

PH I was pleading with you not pointing a finger. Thanks I have that pic backed up. I hope to leave it. If it is changed again ,it was not by me. Only 4 other people can do that right? We know one is'nt Outlaw. Go over the rest...CES is to freaking bored with that kind of stuff. You are'nt doing it. So the answer is?????????? lol

I told you tizz! Look at this.....yep yep ...not going to do this again. Even PH cant stop him. ****!

It's about as mean as me playing with AIG's profile pic and FORCING her to choose one... naughty Mods anyway.:D

This is so ****ing gay ,I dont want to go around posting like this. CES you dont even have good taste! A dildo or something ,dead yack?> but a ****ing clown??? Do you even have a concept of style? Christ! I Bet he uses AOL, ****ing loser! Im gone ,**** you!

Better? You said no clown so I gave you the Chinese tank from C&C Generals and the tank's quotes. Enjoy.

My avatar is the best so screw you people. :)

What is better than sentient anthropomorphic electric zaps shocking a silhoulette man?

Seems there is only one way to settle this sixes... move this post out of the member lounge and into the polling booth

Back