Check It

Nah, its a goofy warning sign, it would not be complete with the guy that always gets hurt by stupid **** on signs. :)

Well...

Seeing as how I am responsible for the Bozo the Clown Pic, yet have no idea as to any other of the pics, I shall vote in your favor.

But before I restore your original "I'm a tough guy" pic, let me explain something to your whiney ass.

No amount of "tough guy" on the outside or in your Avatar is going to change the fact that you are a whiney, sniveling, ignorant malcontent who writes his posts after smoking large quantities of crack cocaine or something just like it.

Unfortunately, you are TOO DUMB to realize that having your avatar tweaked like that is a "Term of Endearment", a realization that you are noticed, that you deserve something special and a little extra attention.

Instead of capitalizing on it and making light of it, you WHINE and WHINE and WHINE. Then, just like Terrorist-Hater you complain that you are not getting what you paid for.

Okay...let's make sure you get what you

Hey I dont care about my signature or avator at this point. Clearly I dont have control over either. But please stop editing my post as if I'm in the Idiot Box! Taking away a members right to speak whats on thier mind is just FUCT. If you want to keep doing that ,I will give this account away. Also I would have liked to have kept this post away from the newbies!!! But whatever..I dont run things here. Not smart is you ask me.

sixes said:
Hey I dont care about my signature or avator at this point. Clearly I dont have control over either. But please stop editing my post as if I'm in the Idiot Box! Taking away a members right to speak whats on thier mind is just FUCT. If you want to keep doing that ,I will give this account away. Also I would have liked to have kept this post away from the newbies!!! But whatever..I dont run things here. Not smart is you ask me.

Hey Asswipe!

I am not bothering you so shut the **** up about me or I WILL post an Idiot Box Poll and get 5 quick votes to Idiot Box you. Got it? Good.

Would you like some cheese with that Whine, Sir?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Hey Asswipe!

I am not bothering you so shut the **** up about me or I WILL post an Idiot Box Poll and get 5 quick votes to Idiot Box you. Got it? Good.

Would you like some cheese with that Whine, Sir?

This is my last post. I'm not going to make waves like TH- .We have a mod with major issues here. So I'm gone. This is not the only forum on the net. 12 bucks means nothing to me. Bye everyone. I did get my moneys worth. Thanks Phreak. Your really cool man! peace - jason

sixes said:
This is my last post. I'm not going to make waves like TH- .We have a mod with major issues here. So I'm gone. This is not the only forum on the net. 12 bucks means nothing to me. Bye everyone. I did get my moneys worth. Thanks Phreak. Your really cool man! peace - jason

You did this at TAP and you are doing it here again Sixes. Quit running and just debate dude. Damn they just told you they were not serious...hell THEY GAVE YOUR AVATAR BACK!!! Geez man...

sixes said:

Oh yes. BLAME Me! The EVIL C.E.S. strikes again...

Oh I'm wounded... Please forgive me God for I have sinned against sixes

I played with his Avatar for what, 2 days, and put in a nice Bozo the Clown while making sure his original was not only saved but posted in a forum where he could get it back and then other Mods joined in, but MEAN OLDE C.E.S. is a mod with major issues here. Get a grip. Everybody like you always thinks it's funny until you are the current temporary target.

27 years old my ass...more like 13.

In the immortal words of the Legend, Mr. Johnny Cash...

Oh, one more thing...Mods can see you trolling around in invisible mode you fake!

Last edited by a moderator:
What the **** is up with you people?!?!
Over the last two weeks, TH and Sixes have proven to me OVER AND OVER how STUPID humans are. It's a ****ING AVATAR!!!
I am SO SICK of listening to this ****. Take your ****ing pictures and shove them up your ass!!
And another thing....they say WOMEN are drama queens? Kinda funny that both of our "issues" have been male. Lay off the crack pipe, stop taking steroids, or whatever the **** it is making you so goddamn unstable, and PRIORITIZE. Is a stupid "manly man" pic really worth all the stink you're making? NO. It's not. And if your precious picture IS that important to you, I strongly suggest you find yourself a good shrink because you must have Daddy issues.

Oh, and one more thing...
Can we get a third option for this poll? Something along the lines of "Who gives a ****?"

Outlaw2747 said:
It is like CES has been saying Angie...they are CHILDREN. :)
That's the ****ing truth. They keep up with this **** I may give myself an aneurysm (rough day today)

Is there no sense of humor on this site anymore... where did we go wrong ?? When did people start taking **** to heart like this ?? It's just the stupid internet, this is just a silly little web board we all come to to flip each other ****... why do people take it personal... you'll never catch ME doing that:rolleyes: .

Sheesh..
View attachment 563

Attachments

• bbf0dc78b844740674235e419e018f11.gif
    bbf0dc78b844740674235e419e018f11.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Phreak! I feel much better now after getting that off my chest. I had a REALLY bad day at work and chose to take it out on the stupid people. Makes me feel better about myself...hehehe.

Maybe there should be some sort of avatar carnage weekend........

not quite as harsh as the pictures that have been known to pop up in the piss pot....

but something where mods just mess around with the avatars for a weekend just for fun and nothing more.....no one would be safe.....

then maybe people would lighten up abit about a small picture next to their name!

I will make this stupid ass post for CES, or any others that want to **** with my account. My profile has been set to /nothing. This means any attempts made on it will be very clear. As you will know it was not me. Also my post/. I will not be posting for awile untill I know this sinks in. I dont give a ****KKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! who gives a ****! So blow me!

That being said, any other post made by this account have not been made by me either. I find it sad that this has to be brought up in a common members area. But then again I didnt move this post here. If anyone has any problems.. my feelings toward you can best be summed up by my vote. Take A Look. Kisses Everyone. -sixes

Back