Chester ~~> Small Update On The New Album

Vash_the_Stampede said:
If it goes to an Evanesence level, I will refuse to listen to it. Period
I like Evanescence. They have a unique sound, but I think LP should just stick to their roots, maybe evolve a little, but stay to their own unique style that they've always had. That's what I always loved about them. And that's why my dad actually likes them. Because they're different than most bands out there. I'm sure whatever they put out will be good. I'm afraid I may be a little disappointed, but it might be one of those albums that grows on you. We'll just have to wait. Hopefully not too much longer. Any idea when the exact release date will be?

I don't know exact but I think it's gonna be between May and July. I hope it's gonna be in may.

HMMMMM ./me wants to have more rock-rap stuff it owned i was happy with Mereora [exept with Easier to run] but ya i to dont like the soppy "spookie" **** i want more tracks like: One ste closer, Dont stay, With You, Figure, Numb and their musicals rock 2 SESSION OWNS but ya i guess ill have to wait and c if it suckz0rs ill just listen to Meteora and Hybrid Theory ILL NEVER LEAVE LP :> :> :> :>

I heard May 26, but I can't confirm that, so I wouldn't cling to that as a release date, especially when we haven't even heard anything about it at this point.

Mike most recently said between July and August/September. I'm picking the 2nd week of July, which is the 14th.

Oh well. I'm not going to say anything bad about that album 'cause I haven't heard it. Lol. :D And anyway I think this album will be great 'cause, well.. It's Linkin Park!

True, But another thing i like about LP is the fact that they dont swear...Why you may ask, well if they swear it will just be another Limp Bizkit.

Man, we gonna get blown away by the new LP record! I just can Say: "Fasten your seatbelts!" :p

I dont think i am gunna like this album, i mean poppy.... cummon! i like the hard rock stuff with chester screaming and the loud music. i hope they havnt gone dull, i mean most bands wen they bring out a new album it can only get betta but i am gunna kick myself for sayin this but i think they r gunna go bad. :(

to be honest i dont think LP cud deliver a crap album or song.. they just play naturaly and it comes out great.. whatever style the album will be i bet it is gonna be great

We are all anxious and stressed about their new Album...and well so am i, we LP fans have been with no Album for bout 3-4 years and that sucks. And i also hope it aint a stupid album but we'll have to wait till their first single. And about LP not being able to deliver a bad song.. true but 1 song is hate is Easier to Run... its the only one i hate :D
LP FO KING

Back