ChesterBabi´s Journal

Chestersbabi7

Well, umm i need a place to vent so im going to make it here...

Well my names Brittany Sky MacDonald...yes i just put my full name down so if im lucky someone will come stalk me... Umm im 14 and 3/4. (lol yes it does matter) Im seen as a HAPPY gurl, but no one knows the REAL me. Im sad alot. Nobody understands. They all come to me to slove there problems, but in real life i struggle to sove my own. ppl hate me. Most of them gurls. They all give me ****in snotty looks cuz they think im a popular slut. Im not neither. (Note: im my skool to be popular, you have to be a slut) Im just me. Yea, some times i do try to play the part. Maybe i Deserve all this ****! My parents totally HATE each other and i have to deal with there **** EVERY day. Yes they are devorced.. but im SICK of hering.. "Your dads such a scumbacg" or "Your mothers a Greedy Bitch." What the hell. Im only a kid. I cant deal with all this ****! I was offered Pot the other day. And to think i almost took it. I almost did pot, just so i could be kool. But thank god, someone told me not to do it. Im More responsable than other kid is. I have to be. I have to raise myself. Its not easy, and I know there are many other kids out there, that not only have to raise themelves, but a sibling too. Not all the time my life is ****. I do have friends, im getting rather good grades, i have a boyfriend. These things i Cherish. How do i get through my shitty life day after day. Well Linkin Park honestly. They i believe have kept me alive. If it wasnt for there strong lyrics, and butiful voices, i would MOST LIKELY be dead. Ive thought about killing myself so many times its not funny. Ppl do worry, hell i even worry for myself. I dont think half the people that i know, know all this **** that im putting here, but hey, it feels good. All im looking for in this world is comfort. Not the kind that comforts you, cuz they think there going to get SEX out of it, but the kind that really does love you, or the kind that knows what your going through... Well thats enought whinning,

I play lots and lots of sports: Feild Hockey, Tennis, Street Hockey, Football, Softball, Basketball, BaseBall, Lacrosse. I also Do Archery for fun, on my own.
One of my loves is Snowboarding. Im on a Team called "Team Tenney" I've been Snowboarding for about 7 years now...
I have MANY friends, most of them like me cuz im SO CALLED popular. I dont even think of myself like this. I dont believe we sohuld have Groups. Chelsea, is my true BEST FRIEND. I tell her anything. I vent to her, She vents to me.

Im 5'5 or 5'6, i weight about 155. Yea im not the skinniest person in the world, but i dont think that matters!! I have Dark Brown hair, and Dark Ice Blue eyes. My hair is slightly curly at the bottom, but i straighten it sometimes. I have A boyfriend named Hamid, you all know him as Azem. I love him so much, he makes me feel good about myself. And he cheers me up, when im not in that good of a mood. I know that were going to last. I hope he feels the same way. I dont know if he knows this, but sometimes im a little worried, that he doesnt really like me. I would never want some one to pitty over me. Im not writing this **** for pitty. All i need is some Comfort, maybe some help.

On another note, i am TOTALLY obsessd With LP, and Chester! I think that Chester is a very talented person, along with the rest of LP. They are all very blessed. My goal is to tour with LP. Bringing me to the point, that i want to be a musician when i get older, i am now, but a FAMOUS ONE. I want ppl to hear me. I want to influence someone. I believe that music can save someones life, considering that it basically saved mine...

My friend the other day, was at my house. When i walked in my room, she had Good Charlottes "Hold On" on. Shes like Brit, heres your song. How sad is it to have a friend to say that too you. Knowing you can slip away at any given moment. I want to Breathe...

Im going to use this journal to Vent, place my dreams, and mybe some of my writeings i do when i feel like im going to give up. Letting this stuff out is helping me alot!!! so remember:

SAVE THE MUSIC YA'LL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok..all these poems are UNTITLED so...yea...they all were written when i was upset..

Sometimes i dont know why
but i just sit and start to cry.
Feelings flowing through out me
no where to go nothing to see.
Thoughts racing, its almost hard to breathe
knowing that no ones there just takes apart of me.
Lying here thinking about what im doing
I dont know i cant tell whats really going!
Seeing you, seeing me is such a loss.
A coat of hatered, smeared over like a gloss
Late at night i think of me,
knowing theres nothing that amounts for me to be.
So what should i do? What should i say?
Everything is just gettin' taken away
Alone here sitting in the dark
I know that everything is not just a THOUGHT!

Why do they all think im so ****in popular, i really want to know... what makes a person popular....I think you should dress they way you want to... my life sounds perfect but its not...WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

...11/9/04

Well today was a Sucky day, umm i went to skool. Got Whistled at (This gets REAL ANNOYING) umm didnt do ANY of my homework. And was throwing up all day. I got to talk to my Boyfriend today, which was nice. The Good Charlotte concerts comming up so im real Excited for that. Im really tierd so ill write more tommorow. Nobody looks at this anyways!

i do :D well ya all the popular girls at my school dress like sluts and r whores its just that freakin way and i doubt that will change at my ghetto school

11/10/04

Well, today I almost got suspened, yea i punched this gurl in the face... haha...she was threating to kick my Friends ass, so Today at break, she went after my friend, and i just so happened to be there, and i jumped infront of Crystal (My friend) and punched her in the face. She didnt get back up, wich was good for her. I got wrestled into the office by Mr. Parsons, and i got an Amministrative Detention...YEA MON. Atleast no suspension. But anyways, i had a **** load of ppl around me today asking about it. Yea, that got annoying. Lol Her boyfriend gave me a high five for doing it...lol WHY? I dont know...i guess he doesnt like her. Well i got home and i threw up, then cleaned the house. Yea, so im really...CALM right now. Like yea. I got to talk to My boyfriend Azem, and i acted like a total BLONDE (no offense to all u blondes!) I seemed so preppy. But i was ahh kinda Nurvous. That sounds really DUMB, but you know. So im not really sure what he thinks about me know. Im really lost. I got screamed at last night. WHTS NEW. And well that was all my day. Yea, INTERESTING I KNOW...

welllll!!!!! im blonde at heart!!!!
lol
u serious!
i just tell ppl im commin after them when they diss my friends but i dont...
that way im a good girl ...but they lay off

ahhh my friend wants me 2 dress like a skank again apparently it "suits" my style
BOO!!!!

*high 1!!!!!! * woo hoo!!!! go u!!!!!!!
detention eh!? how wow

11/12/04

Well today was ok... I broke my sandal in skool, and had to walk around Bare foot all day. My Best Friend Chelsea's here and were going to the GC concert on Sunday. I made a record of talkin to azem for about what.....almost 5 hours... lol....that was my day....lol..

11/13/09

Well the 5 hours ended up as like 11...hahaha....but todays a AWSOME DAY. I talked to Azem, and sang to some LP! My BFF Chels' Is still here. And yea. the concerts less than a day away! w00t w00t... Im now watchin the Queen Of The Damned...the best movie... and yea...thats all....its onli 1:00 so the day is young!

Ummm well same day still. But itis now...12:41..and im teird as hell. WAITING for Azem to call....been waiting for the past cupple hours....yep. I dyed my friend Chelsea's hair Pink. It looks sooo good. I should be a hair stylist! haha just playin...Ummm WAITING.... But yea, went to Wal-Mart tonight, thats about it for today. Im extremly tired, but will STILL wait for Azem....*yawns*

Chestersbabi7 said:
Ummm well same day still. But itis now...12:41..and im teird as hell. WAITING for Azem to call....been waiting for the past cupple hours....yep. I dyed my friend Chelsea's hair Pink. It looks sooo good. I should be a hair stylist! haha just playin...Ummm WAITING.... But yea, went to Wal-Mart tonight, thats about it for today. Im extremly tired, but will STILL wait for Azem....*yawns*

AHH **** IM SO SORRY U KNOW I LUV U IM SOOOOO SORY I WAS DRUNK!! SOORY I LUV U

11/16/04

All is well in the World Of Love..... I think you all know. Umm today i had skool. It sucked. I feel off my chiar in Bio. and i got sent out of the room in English, cuz i feel asleep. The Good Charlotte concert KICKED ASS. I got Dereks (lead singer from Sum 41) water bottle that he trough out in the crowd... Umm ALL OF IT WAS AWsome...Im grounded from the internet...so you might not hear from me till....ahhh....Friday....im sneaking on right now, and im prolly gunna get busted!! Well I love you Hammid!...PeAcE OuT WoRlD!!!

11/18/04

Yea, well today was a loooong day. I was just prying for skool to get out. Umm yea talked to Hammid (Azem) last nite for a while....(LIKE EVERY NITE) Yea, suprisingly i didnt get in to trubble today. But i just got home...you never know what can happen....I think im gunna go call Hammi...*Giggle* Oh! Id like to give a shout out to Bruce The Moose....hahahaha.....LOVE U SILLY GOOSE....tee hee tee hee...

Back