ChesterBabi´s Journal

11/21/04

Well, umm todays sunday...YES i am off groundation from the computer. I Dont want to go to skool tommorow... I talked to Azem ALL day yesterday. Yep Kool Stuff. I had to go to um Babysitt last night tho, wich totally SUCKED. I got ripped off major. 15 dollars for two kids, and like 3 hours...i was PISSED! But yea. Umm waiting for Azem to get home so i can call and talk to him. I love talking to him...*Goes off into dream land* Aaaahem, sorry back. Well yea its like 11:47 and the Day is once again still young. This weekend really wasnt that bad! I have to go to my Gay fathers next weekend, and he doesnt have a computer, so like ya. thats going to BITE! Well im gunna go and call Azem in like a few minutes.. BYE

11/24/04

Well...Yesterday was Hammi's Birthday, so i called and talked to him...LIKE ALWAYS. Umm i got to stay home from skool, cuz i have to some killer cleaning before my relitives get here tommorow. Its's 12:33 and i think my cuzin, jessie's, commin over with her friend Jon..YEAH...lol i miss her. I havent talked to her in ages! lol...well i write more.. Nuttin Specail happened yet! Besides talkin to Hammi...lol Which i havent even done today!

11/25/04

Yea, last nite i talked to Azem til' like 11:00 PM. Hahaha. yea its amazing what you can talk about. Yea todays Thanksgiving!! w00t w00t. Even though i dont like thanksgiving that much. Have'nt talked to Azem today yet.. Really all i did today is get up take a shower, dance to rap music..(haha Work it!) and yea talk on the computer! So ill update on today later!

Yea this is another "Poem" i wrote, when i was upset. I just found it last nite when i was lookin through my Poem/lyric book....

Are beginnings, a starting, or just a end? They come, go, break, and sometimes even mend. How come people forgive and forget? But really here making a trap just waiting to be set. Light is like power, but why is this? Some people shoot for things but then they miss. Stuff crashes, making a mess. Daughters and sons get BEAT if they dont do there "best". Some of these things I find so Crazy, so not. How come i have these Questions, or even these thoughts? My dreams close, but far away. They seem so real, yet so FAINT! I cant grasp on to what i feel is near.

11/27/04

HEY YA'LL...
Im "workin" at Dunkin Dounts right now. Well im just a Fill in, but hey! I had to go to my dad's this weekend...so i dont get to talk to Azem ALL weekend. I snuck on the computer at D&D's Cuz my friends the manager! lol haha Well i really cant talk long! lol I love you Azem, i miss you like CRAZY...!!!!!

12/11/04

Yea, wel i havent actually wrote an Entry in here for a while so... umm Well i havent been up to much. Tonight i had to work! w00t w00t! lol...I work at D&D, (well a friend of mine does, but i just kinda started today) and i went in and asked for a Coolatta, and i had my bro with me, so he had a soda, and when she was done getting my drink, she asked for anything else? and i was like "Yea, 2 plain bagels" Well the whole point to this is, when the chick went to go get our bagels, we took our drink and booked it...lol...it was sooo funni. Jake my bro, like slid around the cornor. She came out and chased us, but my friend is the manger here soo

Back