ChesterBabi´s Journal

2/1/05

Hey!!! lol i havent really wrote in this in a long time.. Umm nuttin much has happened.... Im going to A basketball game tonight.. my friend Timmys... I got humpped today, and...i talked to Hamid for like 20 minutes..then went online, and downloaded callwave, which is NOT working.. Pissed. Well i got to go...Games at 5:30!

2/3/05

Hey, its 6:22 in the am, and im just checkin in.... umm i havent done much today.. lol got dressed, and ahhh brushed my hair. The last what, two days has been okay. Yesterday was a **** day, but i think everyone in NH had a **** day yesterday. lol I was officaily **** day yesterday in NH. I declared it. Hahaha. Yes, hoping today is better. Im listening to Music in MTV and getting ready... so i gotta go cuz my bus comes at 6:30... haha
TRECE OUT!

Wow how can u write something in ur journal at 6am??? At this time I always become so boring and sleepy...
LOL so u declare that yesterday was the **** day on NH? Ys that?
LOl cya!

2/26/05

Hey Ya'll... chillin...at home... listening to The Used.. YES! lol My birthdays tommorow! Im Excited. Im going to go shopping, and go out to eat for dinner... going to be pimp. Nuttin really happened latly... i have Winter Carnival yesterday at skool. Basically, for you ppl that dont know what that is, its when you do a whole bunch of games, like Dance Dance Revlution (that dance machine thing.) and there was Kareoke or whatever. I walked around with my bud paige, and this new guy we met, Mike. lol. It was pretty borring. I got to see my Best Friend Chelsea Thursday night. Her and her boyfriend where up from Maine. Yep..good times...lol... yea. So im going to The Taste Of Chaos tour monday. The Used, My Chemical Romance, and Killswitch Engage are comming to Mass, and my daddy got me tickets for my birthday!...yea i'll keep all you kool ally cats updated!
TRECE OUT!

3/2/05

Yess... Hello Pimps and Pimpettes... lol First off... My opinions before i jump into news.. About SV thing.. Yes, that was wrong for him to get banned for sticking up, and stating what he believed in, i personally have nothing against Gays, and Lesbiens.. But yea, he did break the rules, and so i guess im not against his ban.. But atleast hes back right? And...The ownership change... Im not really for that... i have a gut feeling that something is going to be darastically changed... and i dont think im ready for that yet... But im still going to post on LPF and give this "Sal" guy a chance.... but if something goes wrong...i dont know how long i will stay... ATLien...if your reading this...i guess i just wanna let you know that i understand about you situation, and you shouldnt feel guilty.. we'll miss you being our "boss" lol, and you've created a loving family even if we do fight, and get banned, every family has there fights, and groundation right? OOOOKAY! lol Now.. to my Birhday news.. Well i was like on the comp allll day til like umm 1:00 pm. Then my dad called and told me he wanted to leave for Mass. Early, so we left, and i made him stop at the Manchester mall...so i could shop. Went to Hot Topic, bought..a "the Used" shirt, and a pair of black Dickes w/ pink strips... Then i went toooo FYE...(a cd store) and bought tht "Queen of the Damned" soundtrack! The best ever soundtrack... it has Chester, David from Disturbed, Marylian Manson, Jay from Orgy, Static-X, its da ****! Yea neways.. i stayed in Norton Mass. and then i went shopping again the next morning...got a My Chemical Romance Shirt, and 2 hats.. there kool... yea... went to the concert and stood in line for like an hour.. .not too bad... it was ****ing cold out tho.. I met my friend Tom in there at the Mosh pit.. lol and.. got totally lost from my brother...all in all it was good! but i gtg! Talk to all your asses later! TRECE OUT!

3/3/05

HEY!,
Yo yo... today.. i went and did some community service...for my Wellness class. My friends Sarah, and Jordan (boy) went and did it with me, so it made it alot easier. I worked at a Senior Center... Served food to the Elderly, and Filled salt and pepper shakers, cleaned. Yea.. it was...interesting. Then, I got a ride home with Jordan, and his mom was bringing us home, and we had to stop in Wal Mart... man his moms a trip.. shes Awsome.. lol but yea.. That was my day so far.. and i am now watchin my sister... i think im going to call my dad to see if he wants to bring me to the Slipknot concert...hahaha im sure he will hes kool. Plus i really wanna see my old friend Tom.. i just saw him again at the The taste of chaos concert..and he lives ALLLLL the way in Mass. so yea......

3/4/05

HEYY....

Its.. 8:45 in the AM.. and im really tierd...Azem doesnt come home from skool for another....ahh well till a long time.. haha... last night...i went to see Boogyman... haha... that movie was good...not as scary as i thought... We picked on these kids, and ruined there movie cuz they decided that they wanted to be lil *****s.... so we screamed bloody murder when scary parts happened...and we ansewred the questions the ppl on the movie would ask. (EX: Hey, how have you been? Fine you skany ass bitch)...what else...talked alot... haha... i was with my Friend Paige, and Missy... Finally one of the kids...the boy...turned around and said "SHUT UP"....lol but Paige... was like "HEY IF YOU FEELIN' REAL GANGSTA, WALK YOUR WHITE ASS UP HERE."...shes white too..haha.. shes from NORTH CAROLINA...so you know... but anyways.. they turned around..and we laughed.. and ****... good times... then we went to Deangalos...A sub shop...and Paige got a sub, but while she was waiting...she wanted to clean he G-Unit shoes...so she placed her dirty ass foot on the counter and wipped her shoe off....lol...then she made me go back in once we were in the car and ask for the guy at the counters number... haha... then... we went to BK..and got.. Hursey Pie....EWW... and we asked if our guy friend Jamie was there... lol when the chick said he wasnt i was like "THAT *******" really loud, and Paige was like "MAke sure you tell him his bitch Paige dropped by to see his ass." AND when we walked out, she grabbed a crown. Then, for the Hell of it, we went into Wal Mart, and she wore her crown in, and she asked EVERYBODY that we passed if they liked her crown. THEN we went to the music section, and put on the new 50 Cent.. on one of those TV Screen things.. and started dancing infront of EVERYONE! haha it was awsome.. then i got home...begged my mom to let me go to the Slipknot concert..and she said "YEs only if your dad or jed will go with you.. " so yea.... ****

3/20/05

Hola pimps, and pimpettes,
Im just chillin, listening to Reanimation. Todays my brothers birthday, as long as CHESTERS!! Woo hoo. Lol, im going to do like cupcakes....lol. Im also SICK! I have to go to the hospitail Tuesday and get tested for Diabeties... **** i hope i dont have it. Ahh... i died my hair Black last night...i look like Mortistisa Adams off the Adams Family... hahaha im pretty white... ill get a pic up on the Forum sometime soon. Umm thats about it really. Sept, i got TONS and TONS of new Chazzy pics, and i got the song, "Morning After" which is a DANK song....but thats all! Heres a AWSOME Pic for all of you!

Left: David Drainman of Disturbed, Right: Chester Bennington of Linkin Park

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back