ChesterBabi´s Journal

4/4/05

Hey,Hey,

Today i had skool. It was all good, sept, i havent got any sleep in like 23 hours.. hahha.. i went to a wedding last night (Sunday) and got a little drunk... hahaha and i was headbanging with Jed to the Wedding song... lol it was the BEST.. hahaha.Yep my concerts... 5 dayz away now... woo hoo.. KILLSWITCH is goin to be INSANE!!! and BLACK LABEL!!! woo yea.. im so pumped. Well i chilled after skool with Mike, and waited for Paige to get outta her Detention. I asked EVERY question in the book... i mean, even..."What is Chalk made of?" lol... do you know? I don't lol.. and "Would it be littering, or would you get fined, if you threw money on the road, i mean some moneys paper..." lol.. he just shook his head and laughed.... then he later shoved me in his locker... what a silly goose he is... it hurt too.. man o man, all i did was kick his hat.. lol...o well...lalalala... im a lil bored right now.. My friend Travis IM'd me and was like "Brittany I miss you, wanna hang?" lol WOW.. lol where has he been? hmmm... i dunno... Well, i ummm got my Louis Vutton purse today from AZEM... OMG OMG OMG ... i was like CRYING when i saw it... lol yea.. i now have a permanet Grin on my face... it feels good to smile.... Then, when i was talkin to him on the phone... Umm my mom came in, was all like, i think you two should go back out, and bla bla bla... totally embaressed... hahahhaha... yes well, umm Jed got mad at me, cuz he didnt pick me up from skool. Some reason he WANTED to pick me up?!? weird... Well umm.... Man o man i get jelous tooooooooo easly.... *Smacks self* i dont like him, i dont like him....lalalalal HAPPY THOUgHTS... hahahaha... yea...OOOOooooOOOO and Jed has a totally PHYCOTIC girlfriend.. hahah shes all attached and it has been... hmmm... 2 DAYS... lol... like she gets totally jelous too... he was on the phone with her today, and i was like .... "OooOOO Baby come back to bed.." hahahaha SHE TOTALLY FLIPPED! hahaha it was great.... man o man.. one bang and your attched WHO KNEW! o well anyways... that has been about it... i guess... OHHH lol, and i got the new Papa Roach Cd... .lol... I LOVE IT! Well im really out this time! TRECE OUT!

Brittany[/I
] (CB7)

Wow,what a day u had girl!!!!So afterall Azem did sent ya the bad,I remember when he showed me a pic of it and it was really kool,u are lucky!
At least u an Azem are still friends,right?
I´m still talking 2 u on msn so I´m out.
Cya
Vero

PS:Thanx Woody,I love your avy^^.

"I Flirt with suicide some times kills the pain, i cant always say, its going to be better tommorow, falling away from me, falling away from me... Beating me down, beating me beating me down..."

4/6/05

Well today was, okay... i guess.. I didnt talk to Paige much today, ummm anyone for that matter... i just felt like being alone... i dunno....Kris walked me to class today... mmm...i dunno...he likes me, but i dont know what i feel about him. But Azem is moving on fine, so maybe i should too. It just so hard, i just cant talk myself into likeing someone else. Im fine til i hear his voice on the phone, or i talk to him at all for that matter... i dont even know what it is. Its driving me crzy! Ugh... i guess i just got to move on. I cant let this **** bother me anymore... i gotta figure out how to stop it, thats the problem. I need some advice... how can i get over someone so great? ****... well... i dont have much of a life.. i gotta get out more. Anyways... i talked to Jared about the concert, i guess him and his GF Ally(my good friend also). Were all going to have a good time...i feel like a phyco tho.. like me still liking him, and chasing him, but him not feelin the same? Am i like CRZY? Really... i feel like i am.... ****... i just gotta stop something... urrr... All in all it was an okay day..
Brittany

Back