ChesterBabi´s Journal

Chestersbabi7 said:
Yes ppl, the wounderous relationship off the LPF is over... Me and Azem split our sperate ways. Were still talking, and friends.. i just wanted to let you all know, cuz if it wasnt for this site, and some of the ppl, we wouldnt have been together, or for as long was we were! So ahh... yea thats some news for u all!

CB7
I think u should posted this on your journal instead of making a thread so I´m gonna move it 2 your Journal. :thumbsup:

3/27/05

HEY!

Im feelin mucho better. I still miss the HELL outta Azem, talkin to him all lovely dovey....but i cant anymore...soooooo whats a CHICK gunna do... "Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
More than my feelings (what am i doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that i have in my heart "... haha yes yes, well Easter was super, i stayed over Jessies house last night and froze my ass off. Lol, then got up at like 10, and talked, waited for her to smoke a butt, then went downstairs.. showered and left... I just had Easter Lunch and ****... it was kool. Hung out with Jed, and Jess.... Watched "Club Dread"...lol.. its a funni weird movie... got a new Cd...NOW 18 (shut up, it has good songs on it!!!!).... lol yesss.. well i lost my Killswitch, and BLS tickets.. and just found them...soo happy...well thats all... i think im done...tommorows my 1st day at skool bein single since 6 MONTHS!!! ya... well TRECE OUT!

Brittany

well thats super for you... its not like i do it all the time... it was just with Azem...

ANYWAYS!!!!

Hola,
Today was okay... we had a 2 hour delay cuz of the rain. Soo all my classes were pretty short... which is GOOD! lol Even though today was my easy day in skool today... umm... Hung out with Paige, and Mike today... didnt do anything special... Really... blah... Lol..the rains kinda depressing.. hmmm.... well this kid got HIT really hard on the head with the top of a soda bottle. Do you know how bad that hurts? ish... he was being a **** face to me, so he deserved it. Ummm but other than threating ppl, and bein sad... it was good. The 1st day of being single at skool since forever wasnt as great......hmmmm..... some day i will get over myself..... blah... i Might go to Paige's tonigh, she comforts me, she knows im going through a shitty time, so its kool. But thats really all......hmmmmmmm Well ill update tommorow hopfully!
Brittany (ChestersBabi7)

3/29/05

YO YO YO

Today was a good day... my hard day, but it was okay... I slept over paiges house last night... it was super... lol i drew Mike (he BF) a Picture..... ish... im not an artist.... Umm i got asked out today... hmm... but... i dont know.. i told him... ill talk to him laterz.... i dunno... im still lickin my wounds... talk to miss Polis (the skools social worker...) so i could get outta class.. talked about my "Break up" hahaha, and i even got Paige outta class.. DAMN im good... umm walked around with mike and Joe and Paige... for a lil bit... umm then talked and got along with Hamid finally... Still.... umm... hmm i dont know what im going to do about Kris... i guess ill sleep on it.... hmmm.... yea...man... i'd feel like such a bitch just going out with someone right now........ hmmm plus i still care for Hamid... so well see! NIGHT
Brittany (CB7)

3/30/05

[SIZE=2]Hey Hey,[/SIZE]
Umm yes, my day was good. Umm talked to ppl. lol.. Mike and Joe (not from LP...hahahaha) well yes, umm Paige was all sad in the AM.... i think her mom hit her? Hmm she wrote me a note tellin me she was afraid to go home, and she asked me earlier in the AM if she had a brusie on her eye... im scarred for her. Umm.. I talked to Kris today... told him that i cant go out with him right now, im still... ugh... cought up... but i told him maybe in the future.. Yes, in art go Clay thrown down my cleavege.... ish... and i had Detention... I had to clean up tables in the art room... gross. Well, i missed my whole break cuz i got a phone call. And i was on the phone, when i looked over and guess who i saw? ELI... omg.. he looks soooooo much like CHESTER... haha I looked over and he smiled at me.... i mealted.. hahaha... yes yes, but ill never get him... lol ill get a pic and post it sometime... lol...well... ummm what else.. my dad made me a remix of metal.. soo... i got "Dulity" now... YESSS lol.. My dad likes the same **** as me... haha.. its weird.. both my parents act young... (there 32,34).. hmmm yes, but its kool. Me and my mom get along pretty well... Well... nuttin really happened today.. besides the "Kris" thing.. lol
Brittany

Chestersbabi7 said:
[SIZE=2]Hey Hey,[/SIZE]
Umm yes, my day was good. Umm talked to ppl. lol.. Mike and Joe (not from LP...hahahaha) well yes, umm Paige was all sad in the AM.... i think her mom hit her? Hmm she wrote me a note tellin me she was afraid to go home, and she asked me earlier in the AM if she had a brusie on her eye... im scarred for her. Umm.. I talked to Kris today... told him that i cant go out with him right now, im still... ugh... cought up... but i told him maybe in the future.. Yes, in art go Clay thrown down my cleavege.... ish... and i had Detention... I had to clean up tables in the art room... gross. Well, i missed my whole break cuz i got a phone call. And i was on the phone, when i looked over and guess who i saw? ELI... omg.. he looks soooooo much like CHESTER... haha I looked over and he smiled at me.... i mealted.. hahaha... yes yes, but ill never get him... lol ill get a pic and post it sometime... lol...well... ummm what else.. my dad made me a remix of metal.. soo... i got "Dulity" now... YESSS lol.. My dad likes the same **** as me... haha.. its weird.. both my parents act young... (there 32,34).. hmmm yes, but its kool. Me and my mom get along pretty well... Well... nuttin really happened today.. besides the "Kris" thing.. lol
Brittany

wow sounds like most of your day was ****...but i hope things go well with your friend .......who you talked to on am......but yes ****hugs you**

Really sorry to hear that about your friend,I hope she is still ok,poor u,u got detention!!!That sucks cuz u missed the break.
U are lucky your parent´s like the same **** as u cuz mine they don´t like it and my dad is the one who complains more:(.
Anyways,I hope u are good as well:D

3/31/05

Hey,
Today was okay. I didnt do much but clean. That was my punishment for missing the bus, causing me to miss skool. Paige called me from skool to make sure i was okay... lol shes such a doll. I think shes okay.. im not sure really.. she still has to tell me the story.. still a little depressed, but whats new, i dont know how long this is going to be til i feel better, but i hope this shitty feelin goes away soon. I feel like cuttin agian, but i promised to my mom, and i dont feel like going to a mental instatution... soo.. i think ill try to stick it out a little longer... That was my day... oh and waited for Azem to call.... hmm 4 hours later...NO CALL.. lol what can a girl do... o well! TRECE OUT
Brittany(CB7)

Back