chester's DAMN cute

Your avatar doesn't look like Chester for some reason...Chester has more of a square chin...

And if it relly is Chester, then SDKJERGKD VNGLSKFJ KGN FEKJG.

...answer to your 2nd question:

Don't play stupid, man.

bro, I dont kno wat the hell your talking about.... and NO i'm not playin' stupid, smartass....i have no idea what the hell your trying 2 tell me. And yea, that IS chester....mayb u should look at him more closely.....

chesterfreak143 said:
bro, I dont kno wat the hell your talking about.... and NO i'm not playin' stupid, smartass....i have no idea what the hell your trying 2 tell me. And yea, that IS chester....mayb u should look at him more closely.....

You sound pretty suspicious to me...

Anyway, to scrape the spam off this post:

fdmgkjrngokvmcxlCHESTERmdcbkvgunckjxnbISnsvjibirbtHAWTnjrgnbfkjhnb

He just has a pretty face.

IN AN ASTROLOGY BOOK IT SAID THAT LIBRAS HAVE GOOD-LOOKING FACES BUT I'M
A LIBRA AND I DON'T HAVE A WONDEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL FACE.

I guess some people are just lucky...'specially celebrities.

He just has a pretty face.

IN AN ASTROLOGY BOOK IT SAID THAT LIBRAS HAVE GOOD-LOOKING FACES BUT I'M
A LIBRA AND I DON'T HAVE A WONDEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL FACE.

I guess some people are just lucky...'specially celebrities.

That is b/c Chaz isnt a Libra. He is a Pisces and an Aries to be precise and I would as we share the same birthday just different years. We were both born in the cusp of Aries, which is when the zodiac changes from Aries to Pisces.:p

59aaa5d21b6b549705605f5da3d96b20.jpg

9c53746d07186ab383f21c19f6f6d14e.jpg

2d0e9719474ce5b4faf96ebb594e010b.jpg

don't need to say more...

hahaha, my greatest friend (littleblackstone ) couldnt say it better: two images can say more than a thousand of words!! and this is about Chester... what would happen if we talk about Mike?? :D

@ I'm so sorry, everyone, I know this thread is about Chester... but you know I've got the COS's power in my veins... and I cant do anything to solve it.;)

"Damn cute","Soooo cute" "ohhh Mike is sooo hot!"Guys,Linkin Park is not a boy band!What matters is their music and their personality,not their looks!

True. I appreciate Chester for going through what he went through when he was young and still being able to have a great sense of humor and be wildly successful; I appreciate Mike for being the uniue, talented person that he is - MULTI TALENTED; I appreciate Phoenix for being able to intigrate himself into the band so easily; I appreciate Brad for being an amazing talented person; I appreciate Rob for being the silent, strong, sweet drummer that he is; and I appreciate Joe for being the goof that he is and being able to alleviate tension.

After all that, please let me fangil their looks in peace. =] Looking good is not a crime, neither is having fans because of that. When they fangil/boy your looks, they;re basically paying a big compliment to God and your parents. ;]

-Gabrielle

Back