ChesterSings.tk Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your site is awesome! But just to "complete" it, I'd like to see a pictures section. And maybe add some more music videos. But other than that, good job!

added a live audio Live In London! i hope you all like it, its about 12 tracks long
im asking you goto the site to get it :)

most people already prob have downloaded this but, i put the My Decemember (Live Video) up under others.. some1 asked me about it so i just put it up again!

i will soon be taking the secret page away since it doesnt really have a reason anymore sorry! its now become the other page so ur not missing anything

expect a photo gallary coming really soon, maybe within the next week or 2!
if you got some linkin park photes email them to me! here2live4you@gmail.com
thanks
-ChesterSings

Part of the gallery is up!

Ok i have been working pretty hard on the gallery! i have decided to put some parts up, and see what you all think!
it can be found under Downloads-Gallery
didnt know where else to stick it, since it doesnt fall under any of the others!
hope yall like it, and leave feedback on it please!
-CS/Taylor

i have been trying, but so far nothing!
thx so much! im trying to add more stuff but between school its sorta hard!
ps:i need the filmore concert if any1 has it please contact me! please no trading, just be nice and send it!

added rob's gallery, not that big yet but his pictures are hard to find!
added alot more to the band gallery
added some more pictures to chester's gallery PINK HAIR
more coming later!

New Concert

NEW CONCERT!!!!
House Of Blues; Las Vegas!
there is about 9 videos the first file is like 204mb
and the second is 90mb! so its pretty big!
hope yall like it
-Taylor

finished!!

yes... im finally done with the gallery but keep checking for new pictures, added Nobody's Listening Feat Xzibit (video) on my site, it can be found on place4myhead.com but i convered it into avi so you can play it with any player!
so rush to download that!
-Taylor

ChesterSings said:
yes... im finally done with the gallery but keep checking for new pictures, added Nobody's Listening Feat Xzibit (video) on my site, it can be found on place4myhead.com but i convered it into avi so you can play it with any player!
so rush to download that!
-Taylor

Ahhhhh, the day I pick to check back at your site, you are doing work on it...
Eh, Im doing site work of my own... *pssst* www.panoramicviews.tk
[Non-LP tho..... at the moment]

Yay for free hosting! I know a place where I can get up to 500mb free with unlimited bandwith :D Currently teporarily using freewebs tho... :rolleyes:

Oh well, I check back at ur soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back