Confession Corner!

Ok, im going to confess to a lot of things now because i actually need to get so much of my chest!

:)

- I confess that i coming to think of it i hate my friends (bar best friends and ppl i know at school who are lovely, but those party friends i have). What are they interested in? How can drink the most in one weekend. Or the latest gossip about how one person got wasted got got with some one in the group. I mean, GROW UP PLEASE!! Its riduclous, who ****ed off, who sucked who almost got alcohol posioning. I know im no saint and im not trying to scapegoat here but i regret ever getting involved with that lot. Yes, i was rebelling. YES, its in my nature to be hedonist at times but what have they ever done that positive to me? They think that all live's problems can be done away with getting paraletic. Well i have to say that after what, 4? 5? years of this that it is the case. In fact it makes the emotional fall greater! If you bottle everything inside for so long and just get higher and higher eventually the bubble burts and you find youself flat on the ground because no one was there to help you during the bad times. ****ing fairweather friends. what friends? friends that **** off bc they all want to believe posionious words of a sociopath over a honest friend bc what? his flavour of the month? so yes, i confess that i ****ing hate them. I never want to befriend them again. If i see them again, i will be polite and warm but i will not invest any further. bc friends dont leave ppl behind. end of story.

-I confess that i need to get over myself. yes my dad abused me and yes hes a violent alcoholic but i should just see him for what he is and walk away. Theres no point dwelling on it bc nothing good will come of it. after years of him saying that im soo fat, soo ulgy the stupid and how he never even wanted. the best thing i can do is get into a university by myself and just cut him out and move forward. Yeah, mummy dearest could treat me better but ahh well she doesnt big deal.

i confess that i am a horrid person sometimes. i can be curt and snip at ppl for no reason and be incredibily aloof with people, and yes i am self indulgent and somewhat manipulative and ive got to work on that before i go to uni.

lastly i confess that im starting a course of anti-depressants

:)

^same here. I confess that LPF has gradually become a smaller and smaller part of my life. And i confess I do remember when I said I'd be around forever. And that I'll love LP forever.
Music overall has become a smaller and smaller part of my life.

I'm gonna cry.

i confess this place makes me quite depressed reading about everyone being depressed about the depressiveness of this place

i confess i have a crush on a girl *blush*

Back