Confession Corner!

It was I that told my brother and two other people that my friend had slept with him... Although they might have already known.

Me and my boyfriend got pretty far a couple weeks ago. He was grabbing and inserting things where I haven't been grabbed or touched before (but we didn't have sex!).

I've only been kissed (quick peck on the lips) three times, made out twice, and always with the same guy and at the same place... Although he did kiss me on the cheek once.

My boyfriend is bad at his job (being a boyfriend), and I STILL feel sad when I see couples. Because we aren't always happy.

I REALLY want to have sex.

I'm a slacker.

It was I that told my brother and two other people that my friend had slept with him... Although they might have already known.

Me and my boyfriend got pretty far a couple weeks ago. He was grabbing and inserting things where I haven't been grabbed or touched before (but we didn't have sex!).

I've only been kissed (quick peck on the lips) three times, made out twice, and always with the same guy and at the same place... Although he did kiss me on the cheek once.

My boyfriend is bad at his job (being a boyfriend), and I STILL feel sad when I see couples. Because we aren't always happy.

I REALLY want to have sex.

I'm a slacker.
WTF you......

For me:
I confess i like to flirt with my female classmates(all in my class)
I confess i have a girlfriend,always hanging out
I confess i wanna have sex....
I confess i kissed my GF a few times only

I confess i don't do any of those things you two just said........i'm like freakin holy or something.

You have a gf and your not shy towards women. I'm like scared to talk to them.

I confess I have nothing to confess. (damnit!!!)

Back