Cutting...A serious issue.

I guess non of what I said went in =( I wrote a hell of a lot as well, lots of convincing words! As I said before, it's up to you lpp to stop. Only you can change your mind about it.
Can I copy paste everything I write again lol? I feel like I'm repeating myself here lol. I put it much better in writing before.

As you said Sniper is the only person who might be able to change your mind, I really hope you listen to what he says. He makes a hell of a lot of sense and it's all true. Stop the cutting. If not for yourself, then do it for him heh =P You know he doesn't like it, and I'm sure you really don't wanna physically harm your body over this.

You say you cut because you lost your 2 best friends right? How would your so called "friends" react if they knew that you were shredding your body over their action? If they cared, they'll be like that *finger snap* lightening fast right by your side and supporting you, telling you to stop. Although by the sounds of it, they're not your friends and they'll probably be bitchy about it, maybe laughing at what they're doing to you. Don't give it to them and let them have the satisfaction of knowing that YOU'RE the one hurting YOUR body, over THEM. Are they really worth it? No they're not. They're not a huge part of you. You really need to talk to somebody about this. Talking helps a lot. You may have lost 2 friends, but hey, you've gained lots of friends here at the forums. Why can't you accept that? Aren't we good enough to take over your other 2 friends that you lost? Lol, just wondering.

And good on you Emma! I'm glad you had a chat with your mum, talking about stuff like that can really help. I probably would've done the same if I was cutting. Mummies know best lol <3 I hope what some of us said here helped you and you won't go back to cutting! I know it's not gonna be hard but at least you're giving it a go, best of luck! XxX

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
And good on you Emma! I'm glad you had a chat with your mum, talking about stuff like that can really help. I probably would've done the same if I was cutting. Mummies know best lol <3 I hope what some of us said here helped you and you won't go back to cutting! I know it's not gonna be hard but at least you're giving it a go, best of luck! XxX

thanks, as i sed the forums helped and tlking does help...its a good and prob a better release than cutting..
sugaxnxspice~ur a very good at persuation u no wot i mean...thanks peeps...

lpp u have wonderful friends here, ive only been here a while and i no that, and ur really great, please dont harm urself...

u may think u have control but no one does....

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
As you said Sniper is the only person who might be able to change your mind, I really hope you listen to what he says. He makes a hell of a lot of sense and it's all true. Stop the cutting. If not for yourself, then do it for him heh =P You know he doesn't like it, and I'm sure you really don't wanna physically harm your body over this.

You say you cut because you lost your 2 best friends right? How would your so called "friends" react if they knew that you were shredding your body over their action? If they cared, they'll be like that *finger snap* lightening fast right by your side and supporting you, telling you to stop. Although by the sounds of it, they're not your friends and they'll probably be bitchy about it, maybe laughing at what they're doing to you. Don't give it to them and let them have the satisfaction of knowing that YOU'RE the one hurting YOUR body, over THEM. Are they really worth it? No they're not. They're not a huge part of you. You really need to talk to somebody about this. Talking helps a lot. You may have lost 2 friends, but hey, you've gained lots of friends here at the forums. Why can't you accept that? Aren't we good enough to take over your other 2 friends that you lost? Lol, just wondering.

hmm i see i just woke up and i haven't cut my self maybe the fact i did it before i went to bed. but yes i kinda see what u guys re saying.and i bet if
ellie found out i was cutting she would beg me to stop.and then i would say i kinda blame u for this

i used to cut. it was kinda my way of coping with anger and ****. but i knew a girl that went too deep once and..it was just really bad. now i write to give me a release

Treeves said:
Then your letting her win if you cut...

she doesn't even know whats she is doing to me ..

so if i emailed her saying i cut she would like flip prob

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:

Just wondering lpp, did you see that part? ^.^

lpp said:
hmm i see i just woke up and i haven't cut my self maybe the fact i did it before i went to bed. but yes i kinda see what u guys re saying.and i bet if
ellie found out i was cutting she would beg me to stop.and then i would say i kinda blame u for this

this was my answer to that..jen

been there

im srry to hear about everyone. i have been ther still am kinda. i started off burning myself. then went to hitting thigns. then to cutting. i did it cuz it made the pain on the inside numb. i live with ym dad whos a drunk. and yells at me all the time. my mom died liek 3 years ago from cancer. and i saw her died slowly for a year. thats when it started. then the guy i loved so much cheated on me and lyed to me. so i was feeling so much pain and so alone so i started not to eat and began cutting myself. i guess it is a form of control but for me i just ddint feel the pain on the inside anymore until it started to heal then i woudl have to do it again. ahvent done it for a few weeks cuz theres a new guy in my life who does it or use to and he stoped so i figured i woudl try my best to stop. and im happy now but i still have urges i dun know why.

Xblackwidow20X said:
im srry to hear about everyone. i have been ther still am kinda. i started off burning myself. then went to hitting thigns. then to cutting. i did it cuz it made the pain on the inside numb. i live with ym dad whos a drunk. and yells at me all the time. my mom died liek 3 years ago from cancer. and i saw her died slowly for a year. thats when it started. then the guy i loved so much cheated on me and lyed to me. so i was feeling so much pain and so alone so i started not to eat and began cutting myself. i guess it is a form of control but for me i just ddint feel the pain on the inside anymore until it started to heal then i woudl have to do it again. ahvent done it for a few weeks cuz theres a new guy in my life who does it or use to and he stoped so i figured i woudl try my best to stop. and im happy now but i still have urges i dun know why.

aww poor u

*big hug*

try and resist the urges...and dont let the guy have control ova u like that..remember no man is eva worth ur tears and the one who is will neva make u cry...

corny i no...but true really

sorry im in a good mood, i rite corny **** when im happy

Back