Cutting?

UUMM...shamefully I have done it
i know why people do it so they can't feel the pain on the inside
and they'll feel the pain on the out side for once

i ve read it all ur pots
but i ve decidied that i will start cutting from today...i kmow u ppl will stop me .. it is useless .. my life is totally mess up. i thought after starting college i will forget the problems but i didnot it just become diffcult....i ve become numb in my house. but it is not working......
i m sorry i m doing.. maybe after first attemp i will donoy do it again
the most thing that hurts me my father make diference among ur sisiters..
nd least porpunity tome.. nd make me to do all the work.. nd sis they aslo make my life hell!!! they donot trust me.. always shouting at me

Dark Rain said:
you dont have to cut deep to leave scars (just to leave noticable ones)

i have alot of scars... though they dont stand out much...except under a blacklight... then thay're like "I"M HERE!!!"
Scars show up in blacklight??.....good thing I was wearing a hoodie that one day in science. :p

tuba--You probably won't feel the need to stop after one. After it gets bad you will. Just fyi...

yeah...all kinds of stuff shows under a blacklight like alkinds of scars and skin imperfections...
...even scars that seemed to have healed over...compleatly unnoticable under normal light... they show up too...

i ve cut it .. its a deep ... first the skin splits then after 3or 4 seconds the blood came out.. i hate to see my blood then i started to get faint but i didnot..
my bleeding didnot stop till now..now i ve bandge it......
it doesnot hurt me then i cut.... all i hate to see my blood when i feel like voimting .. but i didnot vomit
but things r same all now i ve to take care of my cut.. i told my mom that i get cut from college playing banditiom
as my skin splits exactly in the same way i feel this nd after some time when blood comes out my tears comes out.....

yup as you said we won't be able to stop you all i could say is good luck and
don't accidently or purposely cut a vain cause it will hurt lot's
I cut a vain and they said you could've killed your self if you cut it
straight down the vain but since it was across I shamefully survived

i happened early in the morning....no bodys know it......now it is little bleeidng but i cannot od much work form it. sometimes it started bleeding not little
tel me what to do i that to stop it.. i already done medicine stuff

the thing i done to numb the pain was
smoke weed and wrap something around it like a bandana
and don't mind the pain just wrap it tight and put ice on top of it
that's the advice I can give you

thanks .. i will aslo apply this as my bleeding dinot stop .. i already done something on my friend advice(that is eldi)
lets hope better. asi ve whole night left to deal wid it

oh yeah but be careful cause
if you keep your arm bent it will hurt a bit when you make
your arm straight cause the skin will split again and oh yeah...don't wear wool it will heal with your wound

Back