Cutting?

i ve bandge it.. i did it in early morning now it is late night...i ve remove the badge.. buc it was not helping now i ve removed that bandge
but my bleeding is not stoping

it prolly wont for a while...try to keep your arm above your heart... it will cause the bleeding to lessen... since it'll take mor to get the blood there ing the first place...

if you have some put some gause on it...and every so often try to redress it... making sure that the bandage stays tight afterward... wrap it in something....and f possable wrap something around your upper arm....putting pressure on the artery between your shoulder and your elbow...that'll lessen the bleeding too...but not for too long cuz then you run the risk of preventing enough blood flow to the rest of your arm...

Dark Rain said:
yeah...all kinds of stuff shows under a blacklight like alkinds of scars and skin imperfections...
...even scars that seemed to have healed over...compleatly unnoticable under normal light... they show up too...

huh...I didnt know that...*goes to try it* heh...nifty

I so glad I quit...except now I have those damned scars...so annoying...*sigh*

Dark Rain said:
yeah...all kinds of stuff shows under a blacklight like alkinds of scars and skin imperfections...
...even scars that seemed to have healed over...compleatly unnoticable under normal light... they show up too...
That's because the scar becomes a white color, even if doesn't look that way. And, as we all know, white shows up the best under a black light.
I'll keep that in mind though if I go into another place with a black light, I have some scars on my wrists. I think I'll go buy some of those wrist bands now...

my bleeding had stop.... but the cut now turns into some thing a while ago water was coming out but i ve applied mediceince on it.. now i guess it will get better
i donot care what will happen buc i m really busy in studies nd to make my life a little better
nd thanks for all ur support

my cut is ok now.. but i will leave mark .. i m happy that i will leave
buc it will always remaind me abt my past that it is real

It's no prob I learned that from seeing someone cut them selve's couldn't stop em so I just watched I noticed when they paniced their blood came spewing out We both just started laughing and she washed it and I got a bandage

I do it when I am emotionally hurt. I take the emotional pain and make it physical and then it doesn't hurt as much anymore. I have 13 scars on my left wrist. Dark carved into my forearm, an x on the heel of my palm and like 3 cuts on the palm of my left hand.

Lonely_darkness said:
I do it when I am emotionally hurt. I take the emotional pain and make it physical and then it doesn't hurt as much anymore. I have 13 scars on my left wrist. Dark carved into my forearm, an x on the heel of my palm and like 3 cuts on the palm of my left hand.

ya ur rite i aslo cut to take out emotionally pain...

I tried to count once but I stopped. :] I've got a bunch on my upper theighs/hips area and arms. I used to cut real big, deep ones there. I didn't know it was that deep when I did it though. Pretty nasty scars. :[

Back