• yeah

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • hell no!

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
majinkamahl said:
First, go back to English class and learn proper context. You mean "reason", not "risen".

Dude, I was freaking tired. I just had a thought, and typed words not even caring what I typed. I could of put Kwijibo for all I know. lol And also, your statement hurts man. -_-

Spike_1412 said:
If he was holding the camera, who was holding it when the first man on the moon landed on the deck?

And, why was there no stars in the background see as they were using a camera?

And, I think I read somewhere that there have been o trips back to the moon since then.

After Apollo 11, there were (sorry if that's not right) 6 other moon landings. But after that, no, there was nothing. NASA hopes to go back by 2020.

Oh, and a Camra was on the space craft that landed on the moon. Like outside so it could see the dude, given the fact if man had really landed on the moon.

Oh, and a Camra was on the space craft that landed on the moon. Like outside so it could see the dude, given the fact if man had really landed on the moon.
Can you give me a website that says that?

Exactly. It is the second un-explained incident involving possible terrorist activity in the last couple of years, the first being the TWA explosion off the US East Coast.
I'll admit, the government lies about alot of stuff, but its obvious here that they were telling the truth. The United States landed on the moon, and it is beyond me why anyone would think otherwise..
And Allied, don't ask for internet sources if I were you. Most sites aren't very credible for thier information..

Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true. But, I do believe that US landed on the moon. I really don't know why someone would question it.

Treeves said:
Yeah...I dont think a plane hit...no debree of the aircraft or nuttin
What the **** are you talking about? If there were no planes then explain the videos...explain what all the thousands of people saw. Planes hit the buildings. There is proof. From the videos to what the airplane companies have from the plane that landed in Pennsylvania. Don't say that there were no planes...You know why there was no debris from the planes? The explosions disinegrated them all. So get your facts straight man.

Allied said:
Can you give me a website that says that?

Hey, can anyone else explain it? PPL can bolt a camra to a craft, it's not hard. Like boltting a chair to a car or van or truck. I mean, if Neil was the first man on the moon, and the other dude taped (sp?) him stepping onto the lunar suface, then Neil wouldn't have been first on the moon. Think about.

<~DarkShadow~> said:
What the **** are you talking about? If there were no planes then explain the videos...explain what all the thousands of people saw. Planes hit the buildings. There is proof. From the videos to what the airplane companies have from the plane that landed in Pennsylvania. Don't say that there were no planes...You know why there was no debris from the planes? The explosions disinegrated them all. So get your facts straight man.
There are facts that prove planes hit the WTC and that 1 crashed in Pennsylvania. But the Pentagon is a different story,
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Preloader
The video comes with links to websites and credits to newspapers.

http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=2389&highlight=pentagon

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know, maybe they landed but not on that time, cuz i belive that our techlonogy makes miracle so...

actually i don't like to think a lot about this, i'm happy of living on Earth lol

I don't know where the passengers or the plane is(or if they even existed). But its obvious that they are not nor have they ever been to the pentagon.

...nor have they landed on the moon.

Hiya

Nope their is a layer of radiation that no pre-existing spacecraft could fly through that the astronauts would be safe from they would die.

Prop said:
Nope their is a layer of radiation that no pre-existing spacecraft could fly through that the astronauts would be safe from they would die.
A friend of mine went over the physics of the space shuttle and the layer of radiation around the earth. I didn't understand a good part of it. But the end result is, Space Ship = To fast for radiation to settle on people.

Back