Do u watch Anime?

Hey wow!! the anime shows u guys watch r Co0oL ! like naruto, trigun spirited away and da rest ! it's good to see that u guys watch anime too ... and even have clubs :p (lucky u)

doesnt any of u like Hunter x Hunter ? .. i think it's pretty cool!

i even invinted an anime charecter than must be in hnter x hunter lol

her name is Melody, but well this is not her real name (long story) .. she gotta be on da show lol :p:p ... (ahem ) .. the big problem is that i cant draw anime :( , i drew one pic for her that went really nice but i cudnt draw it again haha

p.s : in spirited away .. i liked the food!! :D ..when her parents were eating and she was trying to stop them ! YUMMY it looked so tasty :p

I love Anime and I love to draw it too!
Like Manga stuff.
But I cant watch it cause they dont show it here on tv anymore but of they would I would prolly watch it lol
I just love it!
They are amazing :thumbsup:

I LOVE ANIME!!!! my friends n i r trying to get an anime club at our school but it's not working out to well, so for right now we have an offical unoffical anime club, lol.
well some of the anime i like is: inuyasha (my fav. ^_^) fooly cooly,trigun,case closed,dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt, well thats all i can think of right now but i know there is much more. :cool:

P.S. heehe my first anime ever was sailor moon n pokemon lol ^_^ :D

fire_witch_monkey said:
I LOVE ANIME!!!! my friends n i r trying to get an anime club at our school but it's not working out to well, so for right now we have an offical unoffical anime club, lol.
well some of the anime i like is: inuyasha (my fav. ^_^) fooly cooly,trigun,case closed,dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball gt, well thats all i can think of right now but i know there is much more. :cool:

same here and they were so cool!! :cool: :)

i watch anime :)

DBZ is the best so far :eek:... its wicked i love the fights

and when goku turned super saiyon 4 the first time
it brings tears to my eyes

Cloud said:
i watch anime :)

DBZ is the best so far :eek:... its wicked i love the fights

and when goku turned super saiyon 4 the first time
it brings tears to my eyes

DBZ is awesome! ^___^ I like Naruto better though :D

hahah I used to watch Thundercats lol
So old :p

fire_witch_monkey said:

I like FLCL, In our club, the sponser changes eace year, I just don't think they could handle us for more than 1 year.
VtS

Back