Zombies
Fairies
Goblins
Trolls
Gargoyles
Witches
Warlocks
Leprechauns
. . . anything and basically everything that I didn't put up.

So yea. I believe very much in Ghost and I have reason to

Wow, Im suprised to see how many of you guys believe in them. I however dont. Now Im not saying they cant exist, I just doubt it. There have been times where Ive been somewhere creepy and heard strange noises or something, but I think thats just more of a natural sense of paranoia that makes people automatically go to ghosts. When you are brought up in a society where many people believe in such things, your first thoughts when you notice something strange might be GHOSTS!... whether you are a believer or not. So no, I do not beleive in ghosts.

I do however believe in a good ghost movie. :p

*shrug*

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Wow, Im suprised to see how many of you guys believe in them. I however dont. Now Im not saying they cant exist, I just doubt it. There have been times where Ive been somewhere creepy and heard strange noises or something, but I think thats just more of a natural sense of paranoia that makes people automatically go to ghosts. When you are brought up in a society where many people believe in such things, your first thoughts when you notice something strange might be GHOSTS!... whether you are a believer or not. So no, I do not beleive in ghosts.

*shrug*
who doesnt belive in a good ghost movie? not a lot of them anymore is there!

2c97f67d711491f229a4de101f6e8f01.png

:p :p :D

Well I wouldn't say I bolieve in Ghost but I do bolive there is some force...or energy.....or something.......I actualy am a fan when it comes to supernatural and I reed and watch everything related to that.....so I do bolive there is something........and when I watch horor muvies I only get scared at ones that are related to ghosts........ :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:

*shrug*

I don't. Like I said, I don't only beleive in Ghost, but I believe in A LOT of things. I dont' automatically think Ghost. Not to brag or say "oh my god, I'm blah blah blah" but I can tell if it's a ghost or something else. Whether you beleive it or not, that's your choice.

peace homies.

I don't really know if I believe in ghosts in not. I think it's possible that such a thing exits because there's so much in this world that we don't know about, but then, for example, I see a show about people who believe in ghosts, or try to prove their existence, and I can tell those people are just full of it. That really turns me off the whole "ghosts are real" thing. Because there are so many liars, scammers, out there, you know? I don't know if I can make my point through clearly lol But it's a subject I'm interested in, and I've read many stories and reports that actually creep me out. Scary stuff.

shirakawa_otori said:
I don't really know if I believe in ghosts in not. I think it's possible that such a thing exits because there's so much in this world that we don't know about, but then, for example, I see a show about people who believe in ghosts, or try to prove their existence, and I can tell those people are just full of it. That really turns me off the whole "ghosts are real" thing. Because there are so many liars, scammers, out there, you know? I don't know if I can make my point through clearly lol But it's a subject I'm interested in, and I've read many stories and reports that actually creep me out. Scary stuff.
well i get ur point! :p

Back