Does a woman really need a man?

ImWithStupid said:
That's right where were we. Oh yea, you're a competative bitch. Continue.

I am only competative when warranted.. There is no need for such behavior.. Unless you have fat ass..And wish for me to lie to you..

KathyA said:
I am only competative when warranted.. There is no need for such behavior.. Unless you have fat ass..And wish for me to lie to you..

Kath, does Osama Bin Laden make me look fat? :( Be honest...

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom said:
Kath, does Osama Bin Laden make me look fat? :( Be honest...

That is the most replusive.. ugh.. That is the biggest ass I have ever seen..

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 2b39137ab5487ec01b5da07de2a1bea8.jpg
    2b39137ab5487ec01b5da07de2a1bea8.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
builder said:
Here's the song for you, snafu.

I just know
That it's going down
Tonight
At the door we don't wait cause we know them
At the bar six shots just beginning
That's when dickhead put his hands on me
But you see

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh

Midnight
I'm drunk
I don't give a ****
Wanna dance
By myself
Guess you're outta luck
Don't touch
Back up
I'm not the one
Buh-Bye
Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight
Aiight

Cause you know it's over
Before it began

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh
Break break
Break it down

In the corner with your boys you bet up five bucks
To get at the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me yeah

You know who you are
High five and talkin , but you're going home alone arentcha?

Cause I'm not here for your entertainment
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
It's just you and your hand

No no no
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
It's just you and your hand tonight :D
LOl. So what's the name of the band. The Asexuals?:D

Phantom said:
Thanks for your honesty. You're a true friend. Not like me. Sorry for betraying your trust and outling your Bin Laden fetish to the world by posting your pic.

Yup that's the pic, right there..

KathyA said:
If there is one thing on this ****ing planet that I hate, it's a needy bitch..

There is no physical reasoning behind this concept of needing a man.. Yet so many women out there, can't seem to grasp this..

Beyond the physical aspects, heavy lifting, reaching high objects (in my case anyway), mowing my lawn, I can do ALMOST everything without assistance from men.. And the things I couldn't physically do, I would hire someone for.

What are the thoughts? Popular consensus should be, that we can actually live without one... Yet there will be some that will argue the other end of this spectrum endlessly..

Personally yes, I could live without a man. My life wouldn't be as complete.. But I most certainly could do it.

i have to agree with you here. ive been brought up by my mother who has now been seperated from my father for 3 years, however my dad worked away for months at a time and they had no love in their relationship so basically my mother was a single parent taking care of two kids and a disabled mother.

anyway, ive seen my mum cope with so many hard times and everytime she has got through it without a man. ive seen many of her friends and family members of mine searching desperately for a man ... why? other than sex - what does a man give you that you cant give yourself? respect?

if you fall for a guy, you fall for a guy ... but why get into a relationship where its not natural and loving?

ive learnt from my mums mistake, settling for a 'man' who isnt what im looking for, who isnt right for me, just for the sake of settling down and satisfying my biological clock.

all i know is, i dont need a man to make me happy. ive grown up with a mostly absent father and my life has been relatively happy. my father bringing the majority of the unhappiness i have had to deal with.

in my eyes, love makes you happy, and love is something that you cannot control - whether it is who you choose to be with or who you fall for ... not who you force yourself to fall for.

i might be 16 and i might be (ever so slightly) bias but i know for sure .. us girls we do not need a guy to keep us happy, we cant rely on anyone other than ourselves.

clarity said:
i have to agree with you here. ive been brought up by my mother who has now been seperated from my father for 3 years, however my dad worked away for months at a time and they had no love in their relationship so basically my mother was a single parent taking care of two kids and a disabled mother.

anyway, ive seen my mum cope with so many hard times and everytime she has got through it without a man. ive seen many of her friends and family members of mine searching desperately for a man ... why? other than sex - what does a man give you that you cant give yourself? respect?

if you fall for a guy, you fall for a guy ... but why get into a relationship where its not natural and loving?

ive learnt from my mums mistake, settling for a 'man' who isnt what im looking for, who isnt right for me, just for the sake of settling down and satisfying my biological clock.

all i know is, i dont need a man to make me happy. ive grown up with a mostly absent father and my life has been relatively happy. my father bringing the majority of the unhappiness i have had to deal with.

in my eyes, love makes you happy, and love is something that you cannot control - whether it is who you choose to be with or who you fall for ... not who you force yourself to fall for.

i might be 16 and i might be (ever so slightly) bias but i know for sure .. us girls we do not need a guy to keep us happy, we cant rely on anyone other than ourselves.

Weren't you just whining on another thread how you can't let go of a guy? Do you have any idea what the hell you want?:rolleyes:

Your one who does need a guy, and hopefully you'll let him do your thinking.

tiredofwhiners said:
Weren't you just whining on another thread how you can't let go of a guy? Do you have any idea what the hell you want?:rolleyes:

I think she's a lesbo in the making;)

Didn't see this one before... No, a woman doesn't really need a man. It makes things more interesting, but the first mistake anyone could make about me, is that I need them. I'm with my husband because I want to be, not because I need to be. There is a big difference. Dependence is the worse feeling in the world, and I refuse to be sucked into it.

tiredofwhiners said:

yeah i was whinning how i still love him and i dont want to ... i dont need him thoh.

i dont go around searching and go for just any guy to keep me company ...

Oh, needy bitches. I was just thinking about this....well yesterday. I have lived without a man, in my own apartment, taking care of myself just fine. Would I want to go back to it? No, because Bob is my better half. Could I if I had to? Yes. I'm with him because I want to be. Now alot of my female friends....different story. It's kind of sad to see people that way.

Back