Does the Koran teach this to kids?

It's kind of like Atheist parents who teach their kids to hate religious people and anything to do with religion. Of course, it's pretty easy with all the self-proclaimed "religious" extremists who get on the television and act like they are speaking for the average religious person.

Lethalfind said:
Any kind of brain washing has to start young, I was not aware they started this young with this kind of material...it doesn't surprise me. People like this brutilize their own children in order to brain wash them.

Actually anybody can be brainwashed at any time of their live. All of Manson's crowd were in their early 20's and they were brainwashed.

You only need a few things in order to brainwash someone and the first thing is isolation. Isolate someone long enough, and you have a fresh canvas.

manicmonday said:
Actually anybody can be brainwashed at any time of their live. All of Manson's crowd were in their early 20's and they were brainwashed.

You only need a few things in order to brainwash someone and the first thing is isolation. Isolate someone long enough, and you have a fresh canvas.

Well said MM. Please excuse lethal. As usual, she has no idea what she's talking about. She really just likes to type. And type. And type. ;)

Yes, this is what Islam teaches kids. I was married to a Pakistani who was brought up Muslim for 3yrs so I can attest to this. Funny how none of the self proclaimed Muslims who post on this board and are otherwise very vociferous haven't made any comments to this post....

Yes you were married to a pakistani women, therefore you must no it all...

Your all brainwashed yourselves, and your going to do the same thing to your kids..You yourselves on various occasions have called Jews and christains fowl names, and then you find some article on the net and then yet again take it out on Islam...

Mariama said:

Your all brainwashed yourselves, and your going to do the same thing to your kids..You yourselves on various occasions have called Jews and christains fowl names, and then you find some article on the net and then yet again take it out on Islam...
I would think CHI is a female who was married to a Pakistani male, Muslim women are not permitted to marry non-Muslim males. "ALLAH" wouldn't approve:rolleyes:

manicmonday said:

LOL, I am certainly aware that anyone can be brainwashed at any time of their life...however what I was saying I was not aware that Muslims started with a child so young, teaching them things that would brutalize them emotionally...however I am not surprised at that.

Comparing a group of young adults to a 3 year old does not really follow. At age 3 you would not think a child should be made aware of the kinds of things that were mentioned in this interview...at least not in my mind, where a 20 year old is alot more aware of violent imagery.

Mariama said:

I would rather be around a Jewish person then a Muslim...The statistics I have been reading show Jewish people to be more highly functioning members of society then Muslims, lower instance of unemployment, higher education levels, lower number of people in a household, better employment.

OF COURSE Mariama will want to dispute these findings but they are based on a Census report done by the UK, hard to refute something that official...

Are you just going to believe what you read??

If you don't belive what the Qur'an says than why should you believe this...

The Qur'ans most powerful principles go against what this little girl is taught by all means. Those who stray from the truth by denying what the very Qur'an says, and repeatedly try and claim what the Qur'an says, ARE IGNORANT!!

Half of you hear don't even know what our most basic rules are, - the five pilars of Islam. And don't even try to google it, before you talk **** about the Qur'an, make sure you've read it.

Lethalfind said:
I would rather be around a Jewish person then a Muslim...The statistics I have been reading show Jewish people to be more highly functioning members of society then Muslims, lower instance of unemployment, higher education levels, lower number of people in a household, better employment.

OF COURSE Mariama will want to dispute these findings but they are based on a Census report done by the UK, hard to refute something that official...

Actually, Muslims hold more GPD per capita regarding Muslim countries than Jews. Blame it on the Oil. :D

Hamza123 said:
Are you just going to believe what you read??

If you don't belive what the Qur'an says than why should you believe this...

The Qur'ans most powerful principles go against what this little girl is taught by all means. Those who stray from the truth by denying what the very Qur'an says, and repeatedly try and claim what the Qur'an says, ARE IGNORANT!!

Half of you hear don't even know what our most basic rules are, - the five pilars of Islam. And don't even try to google it, before you talk **** about the Qur'an, make sure you've read it.

I believe the statistics released by a government that has taken an organized Census report... I DO NOT believe people who have been brainwashed into thinking their people are superior when the statistics from any source you care to pull up show different...
Look at the Census from different countries, look at studies done by Psychological/anthropological sources...they all say the same thing...Your people and way of life is inferior and not compatible with today's world...its just that simple. If you want to live that way then have at it, but you will never convert the rest of the world nor will you be allowed to keep killing the non believers...

They all can't be wrong and your right, thats not reality.

Once again, I am not here to convert you. Idiot box me for life if you ever find a post where I MYSELF, have written, I WANT YOU TO CONVERT TO ISLAM.

They all can't be wrong and your right, thats not reality.

How ironic, you say how Islam is so bad, but what aboutYes, all the innocent Muslims around the world being persecuted for absolutley nothing. :)

Like you said, they all can't be wrong!

You canno't define "inferiority", as every country is different. It's pure ignorance to think you're at the top of the food chain and everyone is inferior... Remember, They all can't be wrong.

Hamza123 said:
Once again, I am not here to convert you. Idiot box me for life if you ever find a post where I MYSELF, have written, I WANT YOU TO CONVERT TO ISLAM.

How ironic, you say how Islam is so bad, but what aboutYes, all the innocent Muslims around the world being persecuted for absolutley nothing. :)

Like you said, they all can't be wrong!

You canno't define "inferiority", as every country is different. It's pure ignorance to think you're at the top of the food chain and everyone is inferior... Remember, They all can't be wrong.

Please read below, this is how I define inferior...

"I would rather be around a Jewish person then a Muslim...The statistics I have been reading show Jewish people to be more highly functioning members of society then Muslims, lower inst ance of unemployment, higher education levels, lower number of people in a household, better employment."

In what country are these things NOT of value.

Getting TOO wrapped up in a religion that makes no real sense in todays times make Muslims inferior to Jews...
You might not agree but its not me you have the argument with, check the statistics, read up on Ethology, its all there if you want to read it. HOWEVER I believe rather then seeing reality, Allah will whisper something in your ear so you remain deluded.

Lethalfind said:

Cite the source ****tard. Your words are worth as much as a dried-up dog turd.

White dust, in other words.

Back