Does the Koran teach this to kids?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
OK, Buildy,I would never expect such a question from you. But since you asked so nicely. The answer is simple, NO! The Qur'an does not teach us or kids to hate the jews. Most of the hate that muslims harbour toward the jews are solely based on their occupation of palastine. Funny how no-one ever asks why jews hate muslims and why they oppress them. The truth is that most people on this site are bias. If you're gonna be against oppression, then be against it in all circumstance, even when it is your people who are afflicting it on others.

The Qur'an: ''Not all of them are alike; a party of the Scripture(Jews & Christians) stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer, They believe in Allah and the Last Day; the enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (Monotheism) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief); and they hasten in good works; and they are among the righteous, And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knows well those who are Al-Muttaqun(the pious)'' 3:113-115

And as for them being apes/pigs,um, i haven't yet seen any of them beating their chests and rolling around in mud. you tell me?

If you read the whole thread, Sweetheart, you'll realise that I was laying a bait for islam haters. A set-up, if you will. Good to see you on the board again, BTW. How's your studies shaping up?

builder said:
If you read the whole thread, Sweetheart, you'll realise that I was laying a bait for islam haters. A set-up, if you will. Good to see you on the board again, BTW. How's your studies shaping up?

Studies are going well. Look at you, MOD! WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!:D

jokerarewild,

killing is your countries thing, not mine...And you still haven't provided me with any proof...

Mariama said:
jokerarewild,

killing is your countries thing, not mine...And you still haven't provided me with any proof...

And killing will forever strengthen our movement for a peaceful Middle East. Peace through strength.

Back