Dream Doctor

i had a dream where me, my best friend (kerstyn), her boyfriend(ben), his brother (my ex, andy) and his other brother(phil) and my friend(jay) went camping. so i was in a tent with kerstyn. Jay and Andy stayed in one, and ben and phil stayed in the other one, but then phil raped ben, and kerstyn killed phil and i was like 'this is the best christmas ever' and jay was like 'it's the middle of july!' and i think andy disappeared...or died or something

i had a dream where i had a huge party at my house. everyone was here. and my brother had invited my boyfriends ex. and the time during the party he kept talking to her. the one time he even asked my brother to move so he could sit next to her. and in the dream we had a baby that he wasent taking care of. and i was really upset and know one cared and they told me i was just being stupid about it.

now a lil bit of history is i knew my bf when he was going out with his. we were just friends then. and personally i hate his ex. and she keeps trying to get in contact with him. and telling him that she miss's him and stuff. now granted my bf dont talk to her. but he tells me that he dislikes her and could care less about ever seeing her again. but then the one day on the net she imed him and he told her about us going out and she said about them going out for coffee some time. and he said yeah we will see. but he told me had wouldnt. but why did he said yeah. so maybe this is a part of why i had the dream.so what do you think?

hay doc
i had a weird/kool dream last nite
i met Mike Shinoda at him home
he was ment to meet me at my place but he hurt his back (i know, weird)
anyway we just hung out, and he let me use his computer
what does it all mean Sarah??

oh man last night i had a terrible terrible dream. i dreamt i was pregnant and i didnt even...do it..or mess around with a guy. so yea i gave birth or whatever and some huge wave was heading towards my city and we were all gunna die. oh yea and none of my friends believe me that i hadn't done anything with anyone...( if you know what i mean)

Back