Earth shattering announcement

Lethalfind said:
Absolutely the thin crust. Too much bread and it interferes with the enjoyment of the pizza and its toppings.

We have this one place, Pizzeria Uno, everyone raves about it, I don't care for it. Its so much bread, its like a loaf of bread with pasta sauce and some toppings on it. Not my kind of place.
I don't like a lot of bread, either. It dries my mouth out. I do like a good stuffed crust. I don't eat the crust unless it has cheese in it.

I like the stuffed crust but I will eat a good crust whether its stuffed or not. I have never had the stuffed crust that has both cheese and pepperoni in it.
I like Pizza Hut but I don't often order from them. As far as I know, they are the only ones with stuffed crust around here.

I really like John's Pizza, I think its called, he is the guy who started Pizza hut, we have them but none of them deliver...

It's Poppa John's :rolleyes: duh..

You like it, but you can't even name the ****ing franchise ??:eek:

What a ****ing retard !!

But yes, I agree, they have better pizza then Pizza Hut. We always stop at the one in Grand Island when we go there.

phreakwars said:
It's Poppa John's :rolleyes: duh..

You like it, but you can't even name the ****ing franchise ??:eek:

What a ****ing retard !!

But yes, I agree, they have better pizza then Pizza Hut. We always stop at the one in Grand Island when we go there.

I can't remember it because I haven't had the pleasure in literally years. I have one rule, if you don't deliver too my house then I don't eat your ****in pizza...

The thing I love about stuffed crust pizza is the idea that somebody out there has the official title of crust stuffer. In prison there are bound to be those with similar qualifications but the fact remains that only the select few whose stuffing abilities are transcended by none can proudly tote this on their resumes (And, were it me, on a sign infront'a me hut).

If only we could all be such gods.
:p

de kannibaal said:
Ladies & gentlemen, I know how important and exciting this has become to you and if you had even an inkling on how I am practically exploding in anticipation to share this mind blowing announcement!

Phreakwars, I accept your offer of a mod position. I shall endeavour to populate the site with urbane and superior content at all times and torture those mercilessly that dont cut the muster. Please keep me in stealth mode for now, my inbox is busy enough as it is without me being labelled official moderator and it is best you keep my current status as unpaid so I am not detracted from my mandate.

LF, of course you want me to move in next door to you, with the revelations of my disclosure on mt thread about my best friend's wife, you are intrigued and want in the action. Of course. Shall I quote Noam Chomsky as my massive shaft brings you to realms of pleasure you have never known in your existence?

After our political epiphany in the shoutbox, I don't blame you for falling in love wiht me. I am completely irresistable, I know. It is a curse, if you only had an idea of how I suffer due to my ultra handsome looks.

Hamza, allah-u-akhbar. The glorious prophet mohammed would give up his 99 virgins bestowed upon him by Allah just to get some minutae of this earth shattering announcement with potentially global ramifications. This is bigger than if Sheikh Yasin were to rise from the dead and smite the terrorist state Israel from the Earth is a deadly act of evisceration.

To my fellow members at GF, I assure you that we will all revel in delight in the near future when I drop my bomb. Stay tuned, may the road rise to meet you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an earth shattering announcement too make too DK.

I got a call from someone named Nicola Jayne Steel (aka Nikki), she left her phone number for me...should I call her back???

She seems VERY eager to talk too me.

It would be nice too make sense of what you say, but it's enough too be a pain in the butt too you.

Builder, you blatantly desperate ignoramus, you may page me with your threats of watching me when you take me out of the box, but don't think for a second that I will oblige your enfeebled attempts to curtail any behaviour I exhibit.

I would rather stay in the box and be myself than allow some petty little man with his -if rumour is to be believed - impotent and exceptionally small penis dictate my actions.

Now back to business.

This announcement of mine is coming, consider this the announcement of T-10.

What I think is so funny about you DK is that you CLAIM to be SO smart, smarter then all of us but yet you think Builder is trying to "curtail" your behavior...when he is really enciting you to greater heights idiocy so the rest of us can see who you really are!!

I guess you were having a bad day when you wrote that response, right??

Lethalfind said:
What I think is so funny about you DK is that you CLAIM to be SO smart, smarter then all of us but yet you think Builder is trying to "curtail" your behavior...when he is really enciting you to greater heights idiocy so the rest of us can see who you really are!!

I guess you were having a bad day when you wrote that response, right??

If I need a sloppy blow job with too much use of teeth, I shall summons you by clapping my hands twice.

Until then, piss off.

Don't overestimate your usefulness.

de kannibaal said:
If I need a sloppy blow job with too much use of teeth, I shall summons you by clapping my hands twice.

Until then, piss off.

Don't overestimate your usefulness.

So you resort to tired old insults rather then addressing your obvious mistake....
Sure calls into question your over all intelligence. Well not really questions, just confirms our suspicions actually.

Lethalfind said:
So you resort to tired old insults rather then addressing your obvious mistake....
Sure calls into question your over all intelligence. Well not really questions, just confirms our suspicions actually.

LF, you were sucking my dick in the shoutbox a week ago, don't act like you have some newfound dignity. You were wetting your ***** hoping that I would notice the odour and are now severely put out that I was not turned on by the smell of rotten parmesan cheese coming from your snatch.

That's what this is about.

As for Bewildered, I really don't care what motivates him and what he is trying to do. For the moment I am engaged in other ventures and will spend more time here spreading joy to your desultory lives when those matters are put to a close.

In the meantime might I suggest you clean your manky **** over a bidet that shoots sulphuric acid, ensuring that you really get a good cleansing. The pain will go away eventually, few weeks or so. Painful or not, wont it be pleasant for you to have some sensation below the deck for once?

Its very telling how you resort to this kind of drivel rather then actual debate or even some kind of coherent line of thought.

You won't last...pure and simple. Your too one track for this place. You have no intelligence to offer and only smut talk.

People who RELY on smut talk have a very low intelligence AND those that have to continually try and call attention to it, even lower...IF you had a brain to use, it would be evident.

What is evident is you are low and common, as your talk and behavior indicate. You have no class, no intelligence and apparently no self control. You are barely higher then an alley cat.

Back