emo ****heads

fyr4h

if theres one group of ppl in this world that piss me off it would be those ***** faggy emo ****heads. wtf is your problem??? you seem to think life is so **** wen u have no ****ing clue about nething thats going on. as far as im concerned you are all just a bunch of attention seeking lowlifes. i once talked to an emo about y he thought his life was so bad...and surprise surprise all i got back was "i dont know i just wake up every day feeling like **** i just want the pain to stop"..wat pain..is it the pain from the starvation you go through bcoz you live in a poor country like ethiopia? no...was it the pain you go through from living on the street? no....was it the pain you mite feel if you lived in poverty? no...so wtf have you got to cry about you live in a nice home with a family that cares about you and a loving circle of friends and it pisses me off that they think there lives are so bad wen theres so much worse out there...im not saying ppl shouldnt get depressed **** happens to everyone..ffs my gf dumped me for my best friend but did i sit there and whinge about it no i moved on...bcoz thats wat life does it goes on. the other thing about emos that pisses me off its that they some how feel they have the right to call them selves punk with there whiney teenage bands eg the used, behind crimson eyes etc. do you think ure punk bcoz you can cry, perhaps bcoz you think its cool to cut ureself? or maybe its coz you wear makeup and dress in black. **** OFF!. punk was fukken created in the 80s by bands such as nofx bad religion suicidal tendencies. it was allabout rebellion against oppression, the state of the world, partying/getting wasted, and rising up against authority. so im going to take the chance here to say all you fukking emo ****heads out there...do us all a favour and actually kill yourself rather than whinge about how youre going to and **** YOU!

emo is short for emotional, the new brand of punk that is sposed to be the next big thing. maybe this will explain wat i mean better http://emosong.ytmnd.com but basicalyy they are tryhard goths who think they are the only ppl with problems..and these problems tend to only go as deep as not being able to find a girlfriend and such not about the real problems in life as i said earlier. as far as im concerned they arent and never will be punk

EMO's are emotional retards.

Unable to express angst, they build walls around themselves, and blame everybody else for the pain they feel for being incarcerated in the prisons they created for themselves.

Listen up, fyr4h.

If you want people to read your words, hit the enter button occasionally.

Like I just hit it twice.

Space it out. Makes for easier reading.

Later dude.

builder...you are a legend!

that is exactly what they are and thats exactly wat they do

they always seem to feel pain but when offered a way out choose to ignore it as if they need the pain..then yes as you siad blame everyone else

they need to just get over them selves and stop being such whiney little ****heads

builder said:

Unable to express angst, they build walls around themselves, and blame everybody else for the pain they feel for being incarcerated in the prisons they created for themselves.

In the States, we call those kinds of people "bed wetting, limp wristed liberals".

Catchy, huh?

fyr4h said:
builder...you are a legend!

that is exactly what they are and thats exactly wat they do

they always seem to feel pain but when offered a way out choose to ignore it as if they need the pain..then yes as you siad blame everyone else

they need to just get over them selves and stop being such whiney little ****heads

I'm ashamed to say that my son is one. I would thrash it out of him, but he would use the experience to further sink into the abyss.

In the States, we call those kinds of people "bed wetting, limp wristed liberals".
haha i mite have to adopt that saying over here

builder i know wat you mean my brother is one and everyday i give him **** for it...its sad and terrible at the same time given i used to respect him

RoyalOrleans said:

Catchy, huh?

On the contrary, RO, EMO's are neither anarchistic, nor liberal leftists. They are pathetic ****ing dweebs, sinking into an abyss of their own making.

On the contrary, RO, EMO's are neither anarchistic, nor liberal leftists. They are pathetic ****ing dweebs, sinking into an abyss of their own making.

amen to that...they are so pathetic and they never realise how easy it is to move on

fyr4h said:
amen to that...they are so pathetic and they never realise how easy it is to move on

You got any thoughts on that one?

I could just slap the **** out of my son at times, but I know it won't help nothing.

builder this is something that ive been thinking about for a while..but as i said it seems to me these people just want to have the drama in their life whereas only a small handful tend to actually have something to be really upset about

ive tried helping people before like that but every piece of advice i gave was met with something like "**** off lifes **** and its always going to be"

they dont realise they are young and have so much more to live for...i mean its like you said they create their prison and force themselves to sink further into their abyss of self pity

i know it doesnt help..but wen ppl are in that state of mind its hard to really come up with nething to change their minds

I just snipped my fave sentence of yours

they dont realise they are young and have so much more to live for

hope you don't mind

;)

go for it...its just so true though they can only focus on wat going on then and there without realising that there will be a tomorrow and a day after that and a day after that and so on

they just don see that life can offer so much better if they actually got out there and did something about it rather than sit and cry in their room

fyr4h said:
if theres one group of ppl in this world that piss me off it would be those ***** faggy emo ****heads. wtf is your problem??? you seem to think life is so **** wen u have no ****ing clue about nething thats going on. as far as im concerned you are all just a bunch of attention seeking lowlifes. i once talked to an emo about y he thought his life was so bad...and surprise surprise all i got back was "i dont know i just wake up every day feeling like **** i just want the pain to stop"..wat pain..is it the pain from the starvation you go through bcoz you live in a poor country like ethiopia? no...was it the pain you go through from living on the street? no....was it the pain you mite feel if you lived in poverty? no...so wtf have you got to cry about you live in a nice home with a family that cares about you and a loving circle of friends and it pisses me off that they think there lives are so bad wen theres so much worse out there...im not saying ppl shouldnt get depressed **** happens to everyone..ffs my gf dumped me for my best friend but did i sit there and whinge about it no i moved on...bcoz thats wat life does it goes on. the other thing about emos that pisses me off its that they some how feel they have the right to call them selves punk with there whiney teenage bands eg the used, behind crimson eyes etc. do you think ure punk bcoz you can cry, perhaps bcoz you think its cool to cut ureself? or maybe its coz you wear makeup and dress in black. **** OFF!. punk was fukken created in the 80s by bands such as nofx bad religion suicidal tendencies. it was allabout rebellion against oppression, the state of the world, partying/getting wasted, and rising up against authority. so im going to take the chance here to say all you fukking emo ****heads out there...do us all a favour and actually kill yourself rather than whinge about how youre going to and **** YOU!

Oh hell, I thought I'd see something like this sooner or later.

What in the blue hell is it with people and "goths suck" "Preps suck" "Punks suck" "EMOS SUCK" WHEN WILL PEOPLE pull the stick from their ass and realize that not all of us are into the same ****, and people deal with things differently than the other group.

As for the refrence on what is punk.....Please..We've heard it all before. It's tired.

builder said:

Listen up, fyr4h.

If you want people to read your words, hit the enter button occasionally.

Like I just hit it twice.

Space it out. Makes for easier reading.

Later dude.

can't give ya anymore rep... so this is virtual rep!

good point...

Emo is just an extension of this 'entitlement minded' generation... they feel they desearve to be happy without any work...

they don't realize that you have to work at happy, and that no one is handed it... and instead of fixing what is wrong, they whine!

another generation lost to apathy!

Oh Well! LOL

Back