Gunmen attacked Pentecostal radio station Hope FM in Nairobi, Kenya, late
Friday, May 12, killing one, injuring three, and setting the building on
fire. Interrupting a program comparing teachings of the Bible and the
Koran, the eight masked attackers are suspected of calling the radio
program before the attack. Authorities are attempting to identify the men
from phone records along with DNA and fingerprints left on the scene. The
attack has been widely denounced by both Christian and Muslim leaders and
Kenyan officials. Hope FM was able to resume broadcasting early Saturday
morning. (Assist News Service/African News Dimension)

And people wonder why most people are very weary of muslims......

TERRORIST-HATER said:
:mad:

MUSLIM EXTREMISTS MURDER 4 BIBLE SCHOOL STUDENTS IN INDONESIA

A team of students from a Bible school operated by Teen Missions
International (TMI) in Indonesia recently paid the ultimate price for
their Christian faith. "[The students] were traveling to another place to
share the gospel, and on the way there they passed by a village that was
militant Muslims," said TMI's Bob Bland. "They took off after them with a
speedboat and chased them and then opened up with automatic weapons." The
attackers shot five students, killing four of them. Bland asks for prayer
for TMI's Bible school students. "They can go from country to country with
just a passport," he said. "They don't even need a visa. These people can
go into [Myanmar], they can go to Laos and Vietnam, and that's just a
terrific opportunity to spread the gospel." The attack came despite recent
comments by Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono that Muslim
nations should oppose terrorism. (Mission Network News/Teen Missions
International)

GUNMEN KILL STAFF MEMBER AT CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION IN KENYA

Gunmen attacked Pentecostal radio station Hope FM in Nairobi, Kenya, late
Friday, May 12, killing one, injuring three, and setting the building on
fire. Interrupting a program comparing teachings of the Bible and the
Koran, the eight masked attackers are suspected of calling the radio
program before the attack. Authorities are attempting to identify the men
from phone records along with DNA and fingerprints left on the scene. The
attack has been widely denounced by both Christian and Muslim leaders and
Kenyan officials. Hope FM was able to resume broadcasting early Saturday
morning. (Assist News Service/African News Dimension)

And people wonder why most people are very weary of muslims......

Oh but its a peaceful religion...isn't that what they say...AND even with example after example like you have outlined above...they still keep saying they are peaceful...Bombs are not a peaceful thing, the need and desire to kill non believers is not a peaceful reaction to differences in peoples belief system but this is how Muslims are.

don't you just love it when they come back and denounce it? "We don't like this kind of action" bang bang bang Yeah we just hate it. slash slash . I don't believe a ****ing thing they say!

snafu said:
don't you just love it when they come back and denounce it? "We don't like this kind of action" bang bang bang Yeah we just hate it. slash slash . I don't believe a ****ing thing they say!

Neither do I, you saw how upset they got, just about to start making threats when we were talking about blowing up Mecca...lolol. We can only hope that the different factions within their own group will cause enough problems, they will kill each other off.

Lethalfind said:
Neither do I, you saw how upset they got, just about to start making threats when we were talking about blowing up Mecca...lolol. We can only hope that the different factions within their own group will cause enough problems, they will kill each other off.

So, people should judge all Christians bcause of the actions of thousands of Christian Fanatics who kill people in the name of God or hope that millions of people murder each other, make threats towards the gay community,etc..

Should people judge all Atheists because of the actions of thousands of gang related murders, Rape/Murders, the Fanatic Atheists who hope that all religious people murder each other,etc...

The list goes on and on and on etc...

LethalFind change the record...

I don't know whoes been telling what, but Islam means submission, not peace, and there is fighting when there needs to be, there is war when there needs to be, so rest assured you will not find a flaw...However bombing people who are not engaged in war is not allowed...

I know your country loves it, but Islam doesn't allow this...

And nobody got upset at your idea of bombing Macca, If you read, I said you couldn't do it, thats it pure and simple, you CANNOT and WILL not do it. Nobody is angry, in fact I'm laughing at your stupidity...
Plenty of people say it about Macca, and yet it is still here...

get over it, your fighting a losing battle...

And as for bombing lol!!!! America is the King of bombing, your authorities blow up their own buildings and blame it on others and you then fight the world under false pretenses, and you have the nerve to speak of peace!!!

Mariama said:

I don't know whoes been telling what, but Islam means submission, not peace, and there is fighting when there needs to be, there is war when there needs to be, so rest assured you will not find a flaw...However bombing people who are not engaged in war is not allowed...

And nobody got upset at your idea of bombing Macca, If you read, I said you couldn't do it, thats it pure and simple, you CANNOT and WILL not do it. Nobody is angry, in fact I'm laughing at your stupidity...

And as for bombing lol!!!! America is the King of bombing, your authorities blow up their own buildings and blame it on others and you then fight the world under false pretenses, and you have the nerve to speak of peace!!!

So what war were the people in the World Trade center engaged in that they were deserving of being bombed??? Many of these people were not even American citizens...This was not a government building.

So you are deluded enough to think the America blew up the World Trade center and the Pentagon...I hope in the years to come the light comes on for you and you see that you have been brainwashed and can escape.

As far as peace is concerned, there will be no peace as long as even one Muslims lives...That Muslim will do whatever he needs to rid the world of the infidels (by this word I am meaning a non believer). There is no tolerance in your religion who choose to follow a different path. I don't believe your people will ever agree to co-exist with non believers, therefore you all must die, because you will never kill all the non believers AND you will never convert all the non believers.

I will always be a non believer, not just in Islam but in all organized religion.

wolvesslasher said:
So, people should judge all Christians bcause of the actions of thousands of Christian Fanatics who kill people in the name of God or hope that millions of people murder each other, make threats towards the gay community,etc..

Should people judge all Atheists because of the actions of thousands of gang related murders, Rape/Murders, the Fanatic Atheists who hope that all religious people murder each other,etc...

Please do enlighten me to the Christian equivalent to Jihad that the local Baptists or Catholics have been fighting where women and children have been murdered for no reason...AND please don't compare that to the War in Iraq, that is a government waging war (right or wrong), that is not a group billing themselves as a Christian group, its a government, very different. I don't believe the right thing is being done BUT has anyone in the government said we want to force Iraq to be Christian??? Please give me a link to that. On the other side Muslims either want to convert all non believers or kill them...how can you say we are doing the same??

Mariama said:

If Islam means submission, why are there dune coons that attack me if I walk home from work? That doesnt seem very submissive to me, but then it could just be stupidity, attacking a 250 pound Skinhead... really smart Ackmhead, you didnt expect me to get my crew around to the council flats and bash your entire ****ing comuinity??? we have headscarves hanging on our walls as trophys, outside ofcourse since they smell.

Some Guy said:
If Islam means submission, why are there dune coons that attack me if I walk home from work? That doesnt seem very submissive to me, but then it could just be stupidity, attacking a 250 pound Skinhead... really smart Ackmhead, you didnt expect me to get my crew around to the council flats and bash your entire ****ing comuinity??? we have headscarves hanging on our walls as trophys, outside ofcourse since they smell.

LOLOL, I'm dying here.....

Dune Coons....

Some Guy said:

Your crew? Does that include Cleatus, Johnboy, Duke, Marlyn, and Marlyn JR. ?

Hamza123 said:
Your crew? Does that include Cleatus, Johnboy, Duke, Marlyn, and Marlyn JR. ?

I think you have your White subcultures mixed up you stupid camel ****er, mind you Red Necks hate you bastards aswell

Some Guy said:
I think you have your White subcultures mixed up you stupid camel ****er, mind you Red Necks hate you bastards aswell

Camels? Nah man, theres more of us than you. That says something... We don't **** our sisters to keep the bloodline within the family... ;) Rednecks hating us doesn't make a difference, quite frankly I would rather take seriously remarks by a person who uses deoderant. :)

Hamza123 said:
Camels? Nah man, theres more of us than you. That says something... We don't **** our sisters to keep the bloodline within the family... ;) Rednecks hating us doesn't make a difference, quite frankly I would rather take seriously remarks by a person who uses deoderant. :)

Since when do you arabs use deodorant?

Also ... I am from the western half of the US, which means I am far away from the part of the country inhabited by inbreds. Those people live in the south east section of the county.

Of course, even in that section of the country the people wear deordorant, brush their teeth, and most of all they are not brianwashed followers of a fanatical relgious zealot who advocates murdering people and teaching little children to hate those who are different then themselves.

Furthermore, there are not more muslims then thre are christians. I suggest you remove your head from your ass and realize that.

Keep telling yourself that your fanatic friends are doing the right thing. Then realize that your friends are a doomed bunch of cave men living in a world that hasn't existed since the 18th century.

Your religon has not progessed with the times; christianity has. Your fanatic friends are a dying breed. Very soon they will be extinct AND SO WILL LOSE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THEM.

Wake up man.... you're a fool.

exkuze me i may not know much on the subject but if israili forces stared ammasing and marching toward amerika they would be annihalated before they left there own kountry where as on the other hand well thats how the war in iraq started wasnt it

redeyez said:
exkuze me i may not know much on the subject but if israili forces stared ammasing and marching toward amerika they would be annihalated before they left there own kountry where as on the other hand well thats how the war in iraq started wasnt it

Noone has a clue what the Hell you're babbling about dickless. You're an idiot. Go back to school, and this time, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LESSONS!! Faggot. :mad: :mad:

wolvesslasher said:

WS, you're such a ****ing droll... How many "militant christians" do you know, or hear about in the news killing anyone. Maybe one or two whack-jobs... but there are THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS committing these barbaric acts on a bi-weekly basis. Wake up and smell the coffee, dim-wit!

Mariama said:
Get yourself an education, your so stupid.

By that statement alone, one can see the onset of your burgeoning intelligence.

My advice to you before you tell someone to get an education, get some yourself.

Back