Fanatical Muslims who need to be Shot!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Ever heard of "Caliph Omar"? Of course not, you're an illiterate muslim, too oppressed by your dogma to get an education... here's a clue...

Nah, I have heard of him, and I have read the history. I am on a scholarship bitch, and when UNI starts I am going to be majoring in History... Don't act like just because you're triple my age, that you know more than I do about History regarding the Middle East. Thats only step one bitch. You can learn a thing or two if you weren't so ****ing closed minded about things. Like I said before, you're suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress which makes you hate Islam. You fought in a war, you were a casualtie, and you blame Islam. Get a clue.

And if you knew anything, instead of going on Wikipedia, you would know that it was Amr ibn-al-As by order of Umar Ibn al-Khattab to burn down the library.

Islamic teachings advocate respect of all religion and their books and Muslims can, without reservations, benefit from those books. So, the tale seems contradictory to the Islamic practices which would not allow any bad treatment of anything bearing the name of God or his teachings within the Qur'an. Get it? Books about knowledge and understanding?

If you knew anything about Islam, which you don't, you would know that Islam is knowledgable with todays sciences. This is why Scientologists don't try to put their hands up Muslim's asses so hard, and instead they go after other religions.

The names of some Suras or chapters of the Quran are like this : The Thunder, The Light, The Smoke, The Star, The Moon, The Ways of Ascent (to Heaven), The Signs, The Night-Visitant (a star), The Dawn, The Sun, The Night, The Morning Light, The Earthquake. All the above mentioned chapters call to scientific research about the earth and the heavens. One reads in the Quran: "Say 'Behold all that is in the heavens and on earth. But neither signs nor warners profit those who believe not" (Quran: X - 101) And "Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of Night and Day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding" (Quran: III - 190.) A lot of the traditions of the Prophet urge Muslims to resort to medicine when they get ill. All the traditions concerning preservation of health and the rules for food and drink have been gathered under the title of "Prophetic Medicine." The Arabs Islamic civilization which gave the world great scientific progress in all the fields of life did that because the Holy Quran asks Muslims to do so by saying: "Say [O Muhammad] are they equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition" (Quran: XXXIX - 9). We see then that God honors knowledge and its people, and considers them privileged over others. God makes the testimony of the scholars equal to His testimony and that of the angels when he says in the holy Quran "There is no god but He. That is the witness of God, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing from justice. There is no god but He, the Exalted in power, the Wise." (The Quran: III - 18 ) So God honors scholars when he makes His witness equal to that of the angels and that of the scholars. God also instructs Muhammad, to supplicate by saying "My Lord grant me more knowledge" (Quran: XX - 114), that knowledge which benefits man in this life and in the hereafter. Islam makes reason the basis for judging every case. In the Quran, we find so many verses which have phrases like "Ulal albab" or "Ulunuuha" which mean (people of good reason or mind). In other instances, we find phrases which address (people who understand well). Islam calls for all kinds of science which erase ignorance in life or in religion.

If we wanted to mention everything about Islam's call to science in all its kinds, it would take us too much time. It suffices to know that Islam considers the whole community guilty, if they did not have enough numbers of scholars in every field of specialization. The Muslim jurisprudents even say that if the community needed a hundred scientists in one field and they had only ninety then the whole nation would be considered guilty until they manage to have the required number. Many western scientists and scholars have recognized the great Islamic progress in the fields of medicine, chemistry, biology, mathematics, philosophy, social sciences, geography, history and astronomy. Zigrid Honke's book about the effects of the Arab civilization on Europe is a testimony of gratitude to the Arabs for the sciences they have provided to humanity. Gustav Lebon says that Islam is one of the closest religions to the discoveries of science (Gustav Lebon: The Arab civilization. p.126) Dreiber, a professor at the university of New York, author of "The Conflict between Religion and Science", says that Baghdad became the greatest capital of science and knowledge on earth in the days of the Abbasid - Al Ma'amoun in 813, who collected innumerable books, honored men of science and was very generous to them. Dreiber added, that the Arabs greatly developed the old sciences and discovered some sciences unknown before. The universities of Muslim countries were open to European students who traveled to those universities for the sake of science and learning. Even the kings and princes of Europe visited the Muslim countries for treatment in their hospitals. Sedillot in his book (History of the Arabs) said "In the Middle Ages the Arabs were unique in science, philosophy and art. They spread knowledge wherever they went. Their science moved to Europe and that was the reason for its rise and progress." Sedillot continues to say "When Muslims talked about earth as being a sphere, there was a great trouble in the Christian world. The Church decreed that Christopher Columbus was against religion when he went across the Atlantic ocean hoping to discover a new land! The meeting of (Salamonk) agreed on that and nothing saved him but the intrusion of some kings of Europe. The Church people consulted the saying of the Fathers, the Letters of the Apostle, the Bible, Psalms and Old Testament and found Columbus guilty." "It is really ridiculous to know that the Church was enraged when a lady called Mary Montage in 1721 introduced the method of injecting virus under the skin as a way of treatment. This was in fact discovered by the Muslims (Sedillot in his book "Islam, a Universe Call.)" Gustav Lebon says in his book "Arab civilization": "We cannot see in history a nation of such vast influence as the Muslim Arabs. All the nations who contacted them adopted their civilization even for a period." He adds: "The influence of the Arabs in the East was not only clear in religion, language and arts but also in the scientific culture." Professors Libri says: "If the Arabs had not existed on the stage of history, the rise of Europe would have been delayed for centuries."

Mariama said:
Your not worthy enough to mention Umar's name (May Allah be pleased with him),
Umar is not worthy of my ****! And YOU, Mariama, aren't worthy of my semen!

Mariama said:
if he were around you would be terrified of him. Whatever he did, he did for the good.
It does seem odd that ya'll equate "terror" with "good", I though Islam was the religion of piss cough I mean "peace".

Mariama said:
Your one of the biggest fools on this planet. Listen to yourself, you can't get anything right, you just talk, but its empty nonsense, no sense there at all.
MODS! LOOK HERE!! This statement seriously belongs in some kind of quote hall-of-fame!

Hamza123 said:
Nah, I have heard of him, and I have read the history. I am on a scholarship bitch, and when UNI starts I am going to be majoring in History...
So you're gonna study history... that's cute!

Hamza123 said:
Don't act like just because you're triple my age, that you know more than I do about History regarding the Middle East.
I don't know more because of my age, I know more because I haven't lived in a society that hates education, learning, books (other than the pig-**** book)

Hamza123 said:
Thats only step one bitch.
OK, good kuck with that!

Hamza123 said:
You can learn a thing or two if you weren't so ****ing closed minded about things. Like I said before, you're suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress which makes you hate Islam. You fought in a war, you were a casualtie, and you blame Islam. Get a clue.
Explain that! Where did you come up with this fabrication? The evil demonic spirit of islam and it's lies!

Hamza123 said:
And if you knew anything, instead of going on Wikipedia, you would know that it was Amr ibn-al-As by order of Umar Ibn al-Khattab to burn down the library.
Well, it was someone under the spell of satan and his religion.

Hamza123 said:
Islamic teachings advocate respect of all religion and their books and Muslims can, without reservations, benefit from those books. So, the tale seems contradictory to the Islamic practices which would not allow any bad treatment of anything bearing the name of God or his teachings within the Qur'an. Get it? Books about knowledge and understanding?
Islam has stifled education and science everywhere it's foul stench has festered long enough to corrode the local education systems.

Hamza123 said:
If you knew anything about Islam, which you don't, you would know that Islam is knowledgable with todays sciences. This is why Scientologists don't try to put their hands up Muslim's asses so hard, and instead they go after other religions.
Damn straight! The more knows **** the less one can think.

Hamza123 said:
The names of some Suras or chapters of the Quran are like this : The Thunder, The Light, The Smoke, The Star, The Moon, The Ways of Ascent (to Heaven), The Signs, The Night-Visitant (a star), The Dawn, The Sun, The Night, The Morning Light, The Earthquake. All the above mentioned chapters call to scientific research about the earth and the heavens. One reads in the Quran: "Say 'Behold all that is in the heavens and on earth. But neither signs nor warners profit those who believe not" (Quran: X - 101) And "Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of Night and Day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding" (Quran: III - 190.) A lot of the traditions of the Prophet urge Muslims to resort to medicine when they get ill. All the traditions concerning preservation of health and the rules for food and drink have been gathered under the title of "Prophetic Medicine." The Arabs Islamic civilization which gave the world great scientific progress in all the fields of life did that because the Holy Quran asks Muslims to do so by saying: "Say [O Muhammad] are they equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition" (Quran: XXXIX - 9). We see then that God honors knowledge and its people, and considers them privileged over others. God makes the testimony of the scholars equal to His testimony and that of the angels when he says in the holy Quran "There is no god but He. That is the witness of God, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing from justice. There is no god but He, the Exalted in power, the Wise." (The Quran: III - 18 ) So God honors scholars when he makes His witness equal to that of the angels and that of the scholars. God also instructs Muhammad, to supplicate by saying "My Lord grant me more knowledge" (Quran: XX - 114), that knowledge which benefits man in this life and in the hereafter. Islam makes reason the basis for judging every case. In the Quran, we find so many verses which have phrases like "Ulal albab" or "Ulunuuha" which mean (people of good reason or mind). In other instances, we find phrases which address (people who understand well). Islam calls for all kinds of science which erase ignorance in life or in religion.

If we wanted to mention everything about Islam's call to science in all its kinds, it would take us too much time. It suffices to know that Islam considers the whole community guilty, if they did not have enough numbers of scholars in every field of specialization. The Muslim jurisprudents even say that if the community needed a hundred scientists in one field and they had only ninety then the whole nation would be considered guilty until they manage to have the required number. Many western scientists and scholars have recognized the great Islamic progress in the fields of medicine, chemistry, biology, mathematics, philosophy, social sciences, geography, history and astronomy. Zigrid Honke's book about the effects of the Arab civilization on Europe is a testimony of gratitude to the Arabs for the sciences they have provided to humanity. Gustav Lebon says that Islam is one of the closest religions to the discoveries of science (Gustav Lebon: The Arab civilization. p.126) Dreiber, a professor at the university of New York, author of "The Conflict between Religion and Science", says that Baghdad became the greatest capital of science and knowledge on earth in the days of the Abbasid - Al Ma'amoun in 813, who collected innumerable books, honored men of science and was very generous to them. Dreiber added, that the Arabs greatly developed the old sciences and discovered some sciences unknown before. The universities of Muslim countries were open to European students who traveled to those universities for the sake of science and learning. Even the kings and princes of Europe visited the Muslim countries for treatment in their hospitals. Sedillot in his book (History of the Arabs) said "In the Middle Ages the Arabs were unique in science, philosophy and art. They spread knowledge wherever they went. Their science moved to Europe and that was the reason for its rise and progress." Sedillot continues to say "When Muslims talked about earth as being a sphere, there was a great trouble in the Christian world. The Church decreed that Christopher Columbus was against religion when he went across the Atlantic ocean hoping to discover a new land! The meeting of (Salamonk) agreed on that and nothing saved him but the intrusion of some kings of Europe. The Church people consulted the saying of the Fathers, the Letters of the Apostle, the Bible, Psalms and Old Testament and found Columbus guilty." "It is really ridiculous to know that the Church was enraged when a lady called Mary Montage in 1721 introduced the method of injecting virus under the skin as a way of treatment. This was in fact discovered by the Muslims (Sedillot in his book "Islam, a Universe Call.)" Gustav Lebon says in his book "Arab civilization": "We cannot see in history a nation of such vast influence as the Muslim Arabs. All the nations who contacted them adopted their civilization even for a period." He adds: "The influence of the Arabs in the East was not only clear in religion, language and arts but also in the scientific culture." Professors Libri says: "If the Arabs had not existed on the stage of history, the rise of Europe would have been delayed for centuries."

Didn't the arab also invent "camel ****ing"?

So you're gonna study history... that's cute!

I don't know more because of my age, I know more because I haven't lived in a society that hates education, learning, books (other than the pig-**** book)

OK, good kuck with that!

Well, it was someone under the spell of satan and his religion.

Islam has stifled education and science everywhere it's foul stench has festered long enough to corrode the local education systems.

Damn straight! The more knows **** the less one can think.

Wow... Just more and more and more and MORE, BULLSHIT...

You have proven NOTHING.

HERE, learn something... A muslim, WOMEN, friend of mine, wrote this up.

http://www.muhajabah.com/docstorage/alexandria.htm

Explain that! Where did you come up with this fabrication? The evil demonic spirit of islam and it's lies!

Wow... Another low for you. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about... To my knowledge, you fought in the Gulf War and now you're in a wheel chair.

Here, this will actually, in all seriousness, help you!

http://www.ncptsd.va.gov/facts/general/fs_what_is_ptsd.html
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD, is a psychiatric disorder that can occur following the experience or witnessing of life-threatening events such as military combat, natural disasters, terrorist incidents, serious accidents, or violent personal assaults like rape. Most survivors of trauma return to normal given a little time. However, some people will have stress reactions that do not go away on their own, or may even get worse over time. These individuals may develope PTSD. People who suffer from PTSD often relive the experience through nightmares and flashbacks, have difficulty sleeping, and feel detached or estranged, and these symptoms can be severe enough and last long enough to significantly impair the person's daily life.

No? I do believe it was ****ers like you who like to have sex with animals? Remember that horse video? ;)

Hamza, is that why that freak is so bitter? Because it fort in a war and lost?
Now I understand, I knew there had to be more to it than inane ramblings, I see now, hes scared of Muslims...

Why do you keep saying Islam means peace?! It doesn't, when war is needed Muslim men are commanded to fight, Islam means submission, the word salaam means peace.

I really do not know why Muslims tell people this is what it means when it doesn't. You fight and the Muslim also fights.

builder said:
It's legal in Ohio, and several other states.

;)

I can confirm for you that it is not legal here in Ohio, however, god only knows what would happen if we had digger visitors from Down Under! :eek:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I can confirm for you that it is not legal here in Ohio, however, god only knows what would happen if we had digger visitors from Down Under! :eek:

We'd all be raping the **** out of the livestock, drinking beer from a pint, and on the metric system.

I fear for our safety.

Mariama, you say we hate? WE FEAR?

you've got to be kidding me little girl....

we dont hate...you know why we got attacked by your kind? because you guys hate us

you know why you hide and attack us like little pussies? you guys fear us

so dont point fingers, because three more point back at you

What is the "we" and "you"

You haven't done anything and nor have I. I have not attacked you, so what are you talking about? You have just proved your ignorance when you claimed ME and every other Muslim hates you and has attacked you.

But one other thing, by "you guys" I assume you mean all Muslims, (I'm not sure) but if you did, you can rest assured I at least do not fear you and I cannot speak for every Muslim, but I'm sure they do not fear you either.

Muslims as a whole are not taught not to fear the human being, we fear Allah. You are not worth the bother, so please do not claim such things.

If your American then you were attacked by your own people, it had nothing to do with Muslims, but even if it did, that would have little to do with me since I know Islam does not permit such things.

If you want to blame me for things which have nothing to do with me then I can do the same to you and blame you for you countries crimes, but I won't because I'm not that stupid...

Mariama said:
What is the "we" and "you"

You say America hates...so don't even go there, bitch.

Mariama said:
You haven't done anything and nor have I. I have not attacked you, so what are you talking about? You have just proved your ignorance when you claimed ME and every other Muslim hates you and has attacked you.

You, again, claim that America hates, was founded on bloodshed, blah blah Muslim propaganda. Guess what bitch? If you could ****ing read, you'd figure out that YOU SAID THE SAME ****ING ****, SO SHUT THE **** UP FOR THE LOVE OF (INSERT DIETY)!!!

Mariama said:
But one other thing, by "you guys" I assume you mean all Muslims, (I'm not sure) but if you did, you can rest assured I at least do not fear you and I cannot speak for every Muslim, but I'm sure they do not fear you either.

If you attack us, you fear us and you fear our freedoms. Go back to strapping C4 to a small child...you can barely concentrate on 1 thing, much less 2.

Mariama said:
Muslims as a whole are not taught not to fear the human being, we fear Allah. You are not worth the bother, so please do not claim such things.

Extremists are taught to hate us because of our freedoms...but they don't hate us...they fear us.

Mariama said:
If your American then you were attacked by your own people, it had nothing to do with Muslims, but even if it did, that would have little to do with me since I know Islam does not permit such things.

You are really, really retarded. You can insist that G Dubya was behind it, insist that we attacked ourselves, and insisit on pushing your Muslim bullshit propaganda. It won't work, because the rest of the world knows that it was you people who did it...Oh, I forgot, you're a Muslim. You can't process logical thought...

Mariama said:
If you want to blame me for things which have nothing to do with me then I can do the same to you and blame you for you countries crimes, but I won't because I'm not that stupid...

They have everything to do with you.

But go ahead and blame us. Being American is better than being a Muslim.

For one, i say "WE" as an american
And two, i saw "YOU" as muslims, you got that right

And im just clearing this up..."Muslims" look bad because "Muslims" give you a bad image...they attack us so now when we refer to "Muslims" we have the utmost hatred, well I do anyways

And if islam doesn't "permit" these things, then why does it still go on? why do our innocent civilians live in fear thinking that the muslim they see walking down the street doesnt have a bomb attached to his chest? even if they dont "permit it", obviously they dont give a rat's ass

I seriously think its funny, too, that we try to go over to the middle east and save all of you over there and you guys have no respect, you still kill, and you obviously think you're better off without us...

So heres a question...why do you attack us if you dont fear us? it certainly seems like its fear to me

Hamza123 said:
Nah, I have heard of him, and I have read the history. I am on a scholarship bitch, and when UNI starts I am going to be majoring in History... Don't act like just because you're triple my age, that you know more than I do about History regarding the Middle East. Thats only step one bitch. You can learn a thing or two if you weren't so ****ing closed minded about things. Like I said before, you're suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress which makes you hate Islam. You fought in a war, you were a casualtie, and you blame Islam. Get a clue.

Is Caliph Omar the same person as Mullah Omar?

Terrorist hater, your not serious with that question are you?

Jokerarewild, wash your mouth out. What kind of stupidity is this???

"Extremists are taught to hate us because of our freedoms...but they don't hate us...they fear us."

You swear all the time, why? Stop it..You look very silly when you act like that, grow up. Ok we shall work as "us" and "you" for a minute. Once again, trust me on this, you have no freedoms, WE do not fear you, there is nothing to fear, America has nothing to offer the world, Muslims do not want what you have, (btw I do wonder what these freedoms are you keep going on about are.) Thats why people are coming to Islam is their thousands, and I know you don't like it but you'll have to deal with it. I can promise you that Muslims do not envy you in the slightest.

Once again I have nothing to do with what anyone else does. I am not responsible for anyone elses sins or actions, I have to deal with my own self and sins, and you have to as well. How silly is it to blame me for what you think someone did??? Explain yourself. What is your thinking behind this?
An American is better than a Muslim, hmmm Keep telling yourself that. I'd love to hear your reasons behind that statement, but let me guess, you will swear?

Crawlingfaint15,

Well, I don't see how you can hate me since I have done nothing to you, I live across the Atlantic and I get on with my own life not hurting anyone. And yet I am to blame for all the suffering in the world, I ask you how does that work?

Why do these things go on? Well why does anything happen? Why did a man murder a little girl? Why do some men hits their wives? Why has America and the UK etc have so many thousands in jail etc etc...You cannot answer that, and I cannot answer for any other human being also, that is not my job. I am not to blame for any of it, it is upto every Muslim to know what their religion is about and how to follow it. But you cannot hate all of us for things which you do not like..

You don't need to be scared of every Muslim you come across, and the reason being because I have showed the evidence before, Suicide is completely forbidden in Islam, I can assure you that the majority of Muslims would not bomb. No Muslim has the right to do so when they choose to live umongst the unbelievers anyway!
It is a small minority who think this practice is acceptable and you can be assured that this is the case since if this were otherwise most of the Muslims would be dead by now due to suicide bombing!

The people of Iraq and the other Muslims do not see the Americans as "saving" anyone. The people there hate American soldiers and even the british soldiers dislike what your army is doing. Your government had no right to invade and thats the way it is to most of the world.

The media here call it just that too; an invasion. There has been cases where the most experienced of British soldiers will now face jail rather than fight in a unjust war and will not work with American soldiers. Not that I like the british army either , I think they should all get out. What do you think your government is trying to save the Arab world from? They don't want your so-called help.

And no once again, the Muslims do not fear you, your going to have to accept this, we are not taught to fear any human being, Muslim or non-Muslim we fear Allah. And once again, I haven't attacked you have I...

Mariama said:

"Extremists are taught to hate us because of our freedoms...but they don't hate us...they fear us."

You swear all the time, why? Stop it..You look very silly when you act like that, grow up. Ok we shall work as "us" and "you" for a minute. Once again, trust me on this, you have no freedoms, WE do not fear you, there is nothing to fear, America has nothing to offer the world, Muslims do not want what you have, (btw I do wonder what these freedoms are you keep going on about are.) Thats why people are coming to Islam is their thousands, and I know you don't like it but you'll have to deal with it. I can promise you that Muslims do not envy you in the slightest.

Once again I have nothing to do with what anyone else does. I am not responsible for anyone elses sins or actions, I have to deal with my own self and sins, and you have to as well. How silly is it to blame me for what you think someone did??? Explain yourself. What is your thinking behind this?
An American is better than a Muslim, hmmm Keep telling yourself that. I'd love to hear your reasons behind that statement, but let me guess, you will swear?

Crawlingfaint15,

Well, I don't see how you can hate me since I have done nothing to you, I live across the Atlantic and I get on with my own life not hurting anyone. And yet I am to blame for all the suffering in the world, I ask you how does that work?

Why do these things go on? Well why does anything happen? Why did a man murder a little girl? Why do some men hits their wives? Why has America and the UK etc have so many thousands in jail etc etc...You cannot answer that, and I cannot answer for any other human being also, that is not my job. I am not to blame for any of it, it is upto every Muslim to know what their religion is about and how to follow it. But you cannot hate all of us for things which you do not like..

You don't need to be scared of every Muslim you come across, and the reason being because I have showed the evidence before, Suicide is completely forbidden in Islam, I can assure you that the majority of Muslims would not bomb. No Muslim has the right to do so when they choose to live umongst the unbelievers anyway!
It is a small minority who think this practice is acceptable and you can be assured that this is the case since if this were otherwise most of the Muslims would be dead by now due to suicide bombing!

The people of Iraq and the other Muslims do not see the Americans as "saving" anyone. The people there hate American soldiers and even the british soldiers dislike what your army is doing. Your government had no right to invade and thats the way it is to most of the world.

The media here call it just that too; an invasion. There has been cases where the most experienced of British soldiers will now face jail rather than fight in a unjust war and will not work with American soldiers. Not that I like the british army either , I think they should all get out. What do you think your government is trying to save the Arab world from? They don't want your so-called help.

And no once again, the Muslims do not fear you, your going to have to accept this, we are not taught to fear any human being, Muslim or non-Muslim we fear Allah. And once again, I haven't attacked you have I...

I honestly don't know if they are the same person or not. I really do not know.

I know that mullah omar is a murderer and deserves a dirt nap; however, that is about all I know.

Mariama said:

He was joking, just like the terrorists played a joke on us with 9/11 :rolleyes:

Mariama said:

Stupidity? Why don't you try countering with something other than the fact that I swear. Oh wait you have....YOU ****ING SUPPORTED TERRORISM, YOU MAGGOT-INFESTED ****!!!

Mariama said:

I'm so cool, aren't I? :D

Mariama said:
You swear all the time, why?

Emphasis. If I call you stupid, that's weak. If I call you a "Moronic, maggot-infested ****-rag", I get my point across.

Mariama said:
Stop it..You look very silly when you act like that, grow up.

I'm still waiting for the part where you talk about more than me cussing...

Mariama said:
Ok we shall work as "us" and "you" for a minute.

OH THANK GOD!

Mariama said:
Once again, trust me on this, you have no freedoms

Put your black sheet thing back on and go about your day, ok princess?

Mariama said:
WE do not fear you

You do. You just won't admit it to yourself.

Mariama said:
there is nothing to fear, America has nothing to offer the world

You apparently haven't boned up on your Econ lately. We offer more than any pissy country you live it, slut.

Mariama said:
Muslims do not want what you have

You sure? Our black sheets are cheaper over here...:D

Mariama said:
(btw I do wonder what these freedoms are you keep going on about are.)

Brilliant grasp of the English language there, sparky. You should read the constitution sometime. It allows us things like freedoms. You might have to take off your black sheet thing to read it.

Mariama said:
Thats why people are coming to Islam is their thousands

They are flocking to the Islam that doesn't support terrorism...unlike whatever the **** you obey.

Mariama said:
and I know you don't like it but you'll have to deal with it

You don't seem to understand. I can deal with somebody like Hamza because he knows his religion and knows that it promotes peace. You support terrorism, so you don't worship Islam. You worship hatred and call it Islam.

Mariama said:
I can promise you that Muslims do not envy you in the slightest

They would rather live here than Afgahnistan, I bet.

Mariama said:
Once again I have nothing to do with what anyone else does.

Except you support terrorism.

Mariama said:
I am not responsible for anyone elses sins or actions

Ok. But you still support terrorism.

Mariama said:
I have to deal with my own self and sins, and you have to as well

Supporting terrorism is a pretty big one.

Mariama said:
How silly is it to blame me for what you think someone did???

You support what they did. It isn't my fault.

Mariama said:
Explain yourself. What is your thinking behind this?

You are either with us, or you're against us. And you have made it quite clear that you are against us, skank. Wait, why am I explaining myself to you?

Mariama said:
An American is better than a Muslim, hmmm Keep telling yourself that

Now, if you are an American born Muslim, you're OK in my book. As long as you haven't been conditioned to hate us.

Oh, and I will keep telling myself that.

Mariama said:
I'd love to hear your reasons behind that statement, but let me guess, you will swear?

Well, we don't blow **** up if you don't blow our **** up first. We are peaceful, but will kill if necessary. Oh, I forgot, you don't know what peace is. You should look it up...http://www.dictionary.com

And I'll just let Steven defend his own ****.

Muslims don't hate us because of our freedoms... they simply hate. They are taught to hate people at an early age. Even their own muslims are hated by muslims. Islam is the religion of satan and satan hates us all. That is why muslims hate us.

Back