Fanatical Muslims who need to be Shot!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
IF IT INVOLVES DEATH, AND MAYHEM, AND CHAOS AND IT'S MUSLIM RELATED, THEN IT'S A ****ING ARAB MUSLIM BEHIND IT.

I find it interesting though... to themselves, these extremists believe that they are the most dedicated and pious of muslims. But really, they're completely ignoring some of the basic principles of their holy book and their religion. In many ways they don't even deserve the label of muslim.

Jokersarewild,

Your lying, I have not said anything of the sort...

Only the act of shirk (associating partners with Allah like the Christians) takes a Muslim outside of Islam. Murder or any of the sort does not change belief...

Mariama said:
Jokersarewild,

Your lying, I have not said anything of the sort...

Only the act of shirk (associating partners with Allah like the Christians) takes a Muslim outside of Islam. Murder or any of the sort does not change belief...

Firstly, Mariama, I'm not going to argue the point of you being a terrorist anymore. I've proved it, you're a moron.

Second, WTF are you talking about??? Was there even a train of thought followed there, or did it derail???

TERRORIST-HATER said:
It's called religious brainwashing. These fundamentalist clowns are brainwashed, from the time they were in the womb, to hate jews, Americans, and non-islamics. They are so indoctrinated that they honestly believe they are going to get rewarded for murder. The truth is ... terrorists do not become martyrs....they become the girlfriends of horney hellhounds!!!!

:eek:

Thats exactly what I don't understand...its one thing being brainwashed into certain religious principles BUT killing your own people? I never understood that. If you are so strong in your beliefs and you think your people are being abused then doesn't it make more sense to PROTECT your own people from the who are abusing them???

I can understand them being deluded into thinking that killing non military personnel from the people they THINK are oppressing them.

jokersarewild said:
Firstly, Mariama, I'm not going to argue the point of you being a terrorist anymore. I've proved it, you're a moron.

Second, WTF are you talking about??? Was there even a train of thought followed there, or did it derail???

I would say that is one train that never left the station!

:D

Bullbar said:
In some cases this is sad but true. And the fact is that this is way out of line of proper muslim values. As I mentioned, the Quran basically states that Jews, Christian and Muslims are all worshipping the same god, so why can't we all just get along? It's supposed to be the Pagans and Polytheists they have a gripe with.

I second that idea! Why can't we just get along? :)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
I would say that is one train that never left the station!

:D

I'm starting to feel sorry for Mariama, I think she joined her perspective husband in this religion not knowing what she had gotten herself into. I can't say that I know she would participate in terrorist acts but I do think those responsible for converting her have not been completely upfront with her about WHAT she has converted to her husband included.

It would be VERY hard to go through all she has to become Muslim, marry a Muslim AND then have it all blow up in her face and then have to backpedal.

Newer converts haven't had the time to see the flaws of a given religion like people who were raised in it. They see it all through rose colored glasses.

Lethalfind said:
Thats exactly what I don't understand...its one thing being brainwashed into certain religious principles BUT killing your own people? I never understood that. If you are so strong in your beliefs and you think your people are being abused then doesn't it make more sense to PROTECT your own people from the who are abusing them???

I can understand them being deluded into thinking that killing non military personnel from the people they THINK are oppressing them.

You ever read 1984 or read anything about Communist Russia? It can/has happened. Turning in people in Russia was, in fact, the same thing as killing them.

Lethalfind, don't feel sorry for me. This is why I am happliy married and others are not.

Allah is my Lord and jealousy can be dangerous.
If Islam scares you, thats your fault not mine, if you cannot even ask someone about the truth, thats your fault not mine, if you want to remain in this state then be my guest, no Muslim cares and I think thats what upsets you.

Allah says to us:

jokersarewild said:
You ever read 1984 or read anything about Communist Russia? It can/has happened. Turning in people in Russia was, in fact, the same thing as killing them.

Listen little boy, I read 1984 before you were a glimmer in your Fathers eye...

You clearly don't have the brains to understand what I'm saying.

Mariama said:
Lethalfind, don't feel sorry for me. This is why I am happliy married and others are not.

Allah is my Lord and jealousy can be dangerous.
If Islam scares you, thats your fault not mine, if you cannot even ask someone about the truth, thats your fault not mine, if you want to remain in this state then be my guest, no Muslim cares and I think thats what upsets you.

Allah says to us:

Do not feel sorry for me.
I used to be a non-believer remember? And its a sad life and I wouldn't wish it back for anything (May Allah protect me from disbelief) Your so obsessed with killing that its blinded you judgement, let it go, you cannot find a flaw in Islam so you'll have to deal with it...

"cannot find a flaw in Islam" LMAOROTF :p

What a joke you are! Just in case you haven't seen it, the human being who hides in the sand dunes while exploding a IED to kill people all the while chanting "Allah Hu Akhbar" is seriously FLAWED. Their religion is FLAWED. Their God is Flawed.

All religion is flawed. They are created by men to manipulate men. By their very definition of existence, they are evil and flawed.

Unfortunately, you have the textbook perfect religious zealot stance which is entirely predictable. I pity you for your inability to use the critical mind you were born with and examine the truth for yourself instead of having to be "told" what is truth by a man made religion run by power grubbing religious "leaders".

There is no more disgusting concept in the entire world than that which claims that God choose only to talk to ONE person let alone that this one person claims that they are the only person who has talked to God. How ludicrous!

If God wishes to speak to mankind, then it should speak! No intermediary, no hidden messages, no useless parables and conflicting statements in some "Holy" book. The reason each and every religion can be picked upon and it's own teaching flaws revealed is precisely because they were created by imperfect human beings, not an almighty God.

Personally, I view each and every person who professes a religious faith to be only slightly removed from the same people who sacrificed victims to the sun god, or slaughtered animals and burnt them on an alter at a temple, or bathed in blood or whatever other crazy thing that they did in the name of God.

A belief in the existence of God is a good thing. A worthy concept. I happen to be one of these kind of people.

However, the mindless following of a religion which claims to be the way to God is foolishness and when this foolishness is coupled with a zealous mindset, evil ensues veiled in the guise of holy action for the greater good.

This is the great lie and the infinite flaw of religion.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
There is no more disgusting concept in the entire world than that which claims that God choose only to talk to ONE person let alone that this one person claims that they are the only person who has talked to God. How ludicrous!

I do agree that religion is inherently pointless. Organised religion anyway. Faith is what should be important, personal faith.

I'd just like to point out that Muhammad didn't believe himself to be the only person who'd ever talked to god and instead considered himself merely the latest in a series of prophets, including Jesus, Moses and Abraham.

Bullbar said:
I'd just like to point out that Muhammad didn't believe himself to be the only person who'd ever talked to god and instead considered himself merely the latest in a series of prophets, including Jesus, Moses and Abraham.

And GW Shrub. :D

lol...You believe in the existance of God, but you do not believe He has any plan for you...

You have a mother, she tells you what to do (or taught you, depending on your age), and tries to guide you in the right way. Yet you believe in the Creator, but you have such little respect for Him that you think He has no right to guide you. How does that work?

Actually 124,000 prophets have been sent. Only a few were messengers. And Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) was sent as a mercy to ALL mankind and there is not a person who doesn't know of Islam.

Mariama said:
Do not feel sorry for me.
I used to be a non-believer remember? And its a sad life and I wouldn't wish it back for anything (May Allah protect me from disbelief) Your so obsessed with killing that its blinded you judgement, let it go, you cannot find a flaw in Islam so you'll have to deal with it...

Honestly, I'm nost just saying this, I hope you always feel that way and never have an occasion to have regrets.

For one, im 17....I shouldn't be "Happily Married" yet...

For two, why are you talking about and putting up "scriptures" (I don't know what you call it in the bible thing you have) about Christians trying to take you away from your religion? I am a christian, but i haven't been trying to tell you to leave your religion. Me, along with all the others, are just showing you the faults and how moronic some of your beliefs are...nobody is trying to change you

Back